427 Comments
Posted by alevan

waitin for it to show up on itunes

Posted by mrfluke
Posted by TommyH

Holy... love the new player! New site feels really tight overall. Good work dudes!

Posted by Banjo_ace

aah I need this

Edited by beard_of_zeus

Thanks for the hot new podcast casingle. Just look at that sweet tape!

I normally listen at work on Wednesdays, but with the iTunes feed all messed up, decided on some late Tuesday night listening. Worth it, site looks great :)

Posted by seanord

Site is sweeet! Nice work.

Edited by Lashe

Resubscribed the RSS using the link on this page. Found the new ep sitting at the 10th ep out of 10. Not a complaint, just an FYI for any duders trying to download on mobile devices.

Posted by Cday

The Witcher games were never developed with console hardware limitations in mind.

Posted by TheMathlete

woo! new site looks great guys!

Posted by Pokeyz

Hey I don't know if you guys are aware but since you updated the site, the Giant Bomb app for Android has absolutely no podcasts showing up. Plz fix so I can listen to this!

Posted by Tarsier

rip patrick klepek.

Posted by rchen

@pokeyz: It probably uses the RSS feed which is being wonky right now. Should be fixed very soon (tomorrow).

Posted by LiquidPrince

@ryan You should be able to get better at DmC and not fall off the edges later on when you get a better handle on air dashing and grabbing enemies with the blades. It's very easy to pull yourself back onto land no matter how far out you go.

Posted by Milkman

@ryan You should be able to get better at DmC and not fall off the edges later on when you get a better handle on air dashing and grabbing enemies with the blades. It's very easy to pull yourself back onto land no matter how far out you go.

I think I know exactly the part Ryan was talking about. I think he was talking about the part in the soda factory when you're fighting on the circular platform against two of the big fat guys (Tyrants, I think?). It's a really small space to be fighting these guys and you can very easily roll or jump off. It's the only part of the game that really gave me a lot of trouble and I don't remember falling off the edges being a problem at all after that fight.

Posted by ArchTeckGuru8

its not updating on my itunes

Posted by AthleticShark

@archteckguru8:If you read anything about the update you would know this already. It will be like that for a bit.

Posted by sandweed

Not showing up in my iTunes here in Norway.

Posted by bushlemon

Oh Play and Charge kits not working is a thing? I thought I was just extremely unlucky

Posted by LiquidPrince
@milkman said:

@liquidprince

said:

I think I know exactly the part Ryan was talking about. I think he was talking about the part in the soda factory when you're fighting on the circular platform against two of the big fat guys (Tyrants, I think?). It's a really small space to be fighting these guys and you can very easily roll or jump off. It's the only part of the game that really gave me a lot of trouble and I don't remember falling off the edges being a problem at all after that fight.

Wait, where could you possibly fall off in that scene? The only problem I had in that scene was falling into actual soda puddles.

Posted by Bernoulli

How do I subscribe to the quick looks and premium content again?

Edited by rchen
Posted by evanbower

So how much of this is THE WII U'S GETTIN' LAMER AND LAMER

Almost none.

Edited by TheeGravedigger

I can't find the Bombcast on Instacast yet.

Love the tape deck while playing it on the site though.

Posted by ZAcKHINN

I love the little exploding bomb animation when a page loads! Good stuff Dave and and Alexis!
Who is the head? Is is Brad or Dave Lang?

Edited by SharkEthic
@zeik said:

I was using a Sansa MP3 player until like a year ago. All you people and your fancy pants phones, I'll have no part of it.

You...go...girl..?

Posted by Xel

I can't find the Bombcast on Instacast yet.

Love the tape deck while playing it on the site though.

Same here, I guess my commute today will not feature the bombcast...

@milkman said:

@liquidprince

said:

If you have the Eryx then those guys are pretty easy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHN31EGlPW4

This is how I deal with them. I make some stupid mistakes in this video though, don't worry about those =P

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

Love the tape deck, miss the cartoon versions of the cast in the background

Posted by bendaman11

Awesome.

Posted by Downloaded

I came.

Edited by Mr_JPeps

YAY BOMBCAST! LOVE THE NEW PAGE GUYS!!!

Posted by namesonkel

Goood, good Bombcast.
Plop.

Posted by Bell_End
@zeik said:

I was using a Sansa MP3 player until like a year ago. All you people and your fancy pants phones, I'll have no part of it.

i still roll with a Diamond Rio with a 64MB Smart Media card.

keeping it real

Posted by hardindr

iTunes is not updating with this podcast, @snide is on the case?

Posted by AlexeiK

Yay new website!!!

Edited by Picsl

Not sure how to feel about the Bombcast artwork not being on the new site, but the player looks fantastic!

Posted by 2HeadedNinja

@jamesshell: hmm ... now that you mention it ... I want the artwork back :(

Posted by LiquidPrince

How can your 60" TV only have 2 HDMI ports @ryan?

My 42" has 4 and my 72 has 4.

Edited by LegendaryChopChop

Can't get this on my iTunes feed so I'll have to listen here.

Posted by Fitzgerald

Same. My iTunes Feed on both my iPhone 4s or iTunes isn't updating at all. :/ Really a bummer and an inconvenience.

Posted by RenegadeMike

Indeed, my RSS is freaking the F&#€ out.

It thinks there is no bombcast and never has been a bombcast...bummer.

Site looks great though...

Posted by DeathbyYeti

I like that Brad can shit all over things he doesnt like or agree as shown on this podcast when "but whatever there would have to be PS3 games you wanted to capture for that to matter" but then becomes upset when someone doesnt like the things he enjoys he would say "you didnt even give it a chance...keep playing it until part X"

Posted by BigMike

Am I listening to this on an audio cassette? I can pretend, can't I???

Posted by Gan2442

Its all new!

Edited by cclemon36

The new podcast page is making me want to play it on the site. But, I'll wait for the rss to be fixed so I can get it onto my phone. Cool beans.

Also, the site is showing a star icon next to the 8-4 podcast even though the Giant Bombcast is newer?

Posted by PenguinDust

@legendarychopchop

said:

Same. My iTunes Feed on both my iPhone 4s or iTunes isn't updating at all. :/ Really a bummer and an inconvenience.

Yes, it's not in Itunes and in fact all past Bombcasts are now missing from Itunes. "0" items are on the Itunes Bombcast page. I'll have to download it manually and import it into Itunes to put it on my Ipod.

Edited by Captain_Insano

I had to download this as an mp3 and then add it to my iPod where it has ended up in my music folder....LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!!

Posted by dropabombonit

Only getting this now, the site may have changed but the bombcast will always be the same

Posted by infinite_zero00

Sooooooooooo.....whats with the Gamespot logo at the bottom of the page? I thought you guys were owned by CBSI, not Gamespot.....?

Posted by illegalnull

New bombcast, new bombsite, always be bombin'!

Edited by LegendaryChopChop

I love my iPhone too, but @brad has become a little bit of an Apple nut (seed?). I blame his Tested appearances.

Jeff makes a valid point about a possibility of an upstart coming out and blossoming in the "it's just a bigger iPhone" fatigue and Brad just shoots in with the "IT WON'T HAPPEN!" stuff. Of course, it probably won't, but Jeff brought up a theoretical anyway, which I think a lot of us who have been on iOS a while feel that way.