182 Comments
  • 182 results
Edited by Oscar__Explosion

BRAD YOU FOOL! YOU DIDN'T SAVE!!!

Edit: never mind he totally did.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

@louierivers: You mean that canceled Mistwalker game Cry On or whatever it was called?

Posted by Saganomics

I would watch the shit out of "Just Playin' Witcha'," real talk.

Posted by Nettacki
@wilshere said:

The video quality is really poor. Is the 720p version reserved for members?

you using Progressive and clicking HD? That's pretty good quality to me.

Posted by Glottery

One of those games that probably would've been a good enough reason for me to buy PS2 besides God of War 1&2, I suppose...but I guess I'll settle for the new DmC, which I'm having a blast with!

Also this is probably the first time (well, this and the first part) I've seen this game in action. Before this I just knew it had some crazy shooting, rockety music and a logo I used to think was a cat, not a person holding guns.

Oh, and I also remember this advert...(PS2 used to have such odd/good ones...)

Posted by Wilshere

The video quality is really poor. Is the 720p version reserved for members?

Posted by rockman10

American castle near where I grew up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Castle

Huge castle in Kentucky.

Posted by StoffInator
Posted by Matoyak

I was pretty certain we already knew about the next Batman game. Paul Dini left for...whatever reason (I remember reading about "Creative Differences" in regards to story...which is not good, as Dini is the best thing to ever happen to Batman), and there's Silver Age references, or the story is Silver Age based, or something. Am I crazy? I was quite certain I remember hearing about this months ago.

Posted by Castiel

Those cameras got possessed by the devil.

Posted by WolfHazard

Wait is this no longer subscriber only?

Posted by davidh219

"All I do on the internet is look up pictures of castles all day."

Vinny, words cannot describe how much I love you.

Posted by evanbower

Love that sticky icky. Love that sticky icky video.

Posted by KingGiddra

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with Brad. He wouldn't do well with EVE, SWTOR is more his speed. Maybe not, though. It does have consequences for death.

Posted by Castiel

Too many poor filthy peasants in these comments. Get out of my way!

I can't feel special with all these common people here.

Nah I'm just kidding.

Edited by EnduranceFun

Great to see this up so quick. I love this feature.

Posted by RandomInternetUser

Brad didn't save on the 27 minute mission -_-

oh god... I hope that doesn't discourage him from playing more DMC1

Posted by ezdude

Yes, Dragon Ball's Frieza saga did go on for too long, haha.

Posted by TruthTellah

Enjoyed the video, but does anyone know how or if you can have the video on the left side of the window?

I got used to it being on the left side, similar to when I watch youtube or Twitchtv. It's pretty standard to be on the left side in English-speaking countries, and now the video is on the right, which is just a little odd. Is there some way to hide the text on the left so that the video centers or can I just get the video on the left? I like the size, but I would just prefer it on the left.

Posted by CptMorganCA

Godamnit! I really would've liked to see some DeathSpank.

Edited by lokey013

Love this game!!! I still need to buy the new DMC >_>

Great update on the site too =P

Posted by Demoskinos

Excited to watch this!

Edited by JZ

Wait what the fuck did brad fucking say about dark souls? It looks way better than this.

Posted by Draxyle

should I be able to watch this?

*None premium-member*

They said that they're making this one non-premium! Mostly because the site was borked while they were livestreaming.

Posted by NekuCTR

Vinny, you know never to leave Brad alone, he will end up delete half an hour of game progress.

Edited by shrillgore

Brad didn't save on the 27 minute mission -_-

Posted by csl316

This continues to be a great feature, with small accomplishments being huge wins for Brad.

Posted by SackBoy

DMC video. New site

Edited by The_Nubster

This game really seems like something that should maybe be left to your memories.

There are parts of it where I most definitely agree with you. Some of the camera angles are atrocious. It's really, painfully clear that this started of as a Resident Evil game.

Posted by kerse
Posted by MeatSim

So this feature doesn't end till Brad actually cries, right?

Posted by Quarters

Why are some people concerned about Brad saving at the end? He totally did. DMC doesn't kick you out of the save menu once you save. It's kind of weird, but you get used to it. He chose to overwrite his previous save, and it popped up with the new level.

And great feature. With some serious Brad pulling.

Posted by SharkMan

New site launch!Great work Enenykite and fellow engineers.

LOL

Posted by Kurinkita

should I be able to watch this?

*None premium-member*

Posted by ahgunsillyo

I have to say, Brad has a really dumb definition of "spoiler."

Posted by Solh0und

I hope Brad saved

Edited by Rox360

The thing about spoilers is that they set expectations, and some people get caught up on expectations and can't enjoy the thing they're trying to experience because they can't stop thinking they already know how something will pan out, or they get stuck subconsciously wondering how that one seemingly trivial nugget they learned fits into the big picture and miss a bunch of other details because of it. Yeah, some people get way too caught up on spoilers, but here's the tricky thing; When you're cautious about revealing something that truly is trivial, it can trick people into thinking it's significant and they'll feel spoiled because of it. And then when they find out it isn't, they feel cheated about having spent so much energy worrying about it. Nothing good can come of it!

Even something as simple as knowing how many weapons there is in a game can set someone off, because then they might spend all their time with the game feeling like they're measuring their progress through the story by how many weapons they have, and that can form unwanted expectations, and those can lead to disappointment. Basically... just.. be careful about it. Never preface a piece of information with "without spoiling anything" or similar because that just puts people on guard, and if you so much think it might be a spoiler, it's best not to even talk about it. Some things just plain aren't spoilers. If I was discussing Halo 4 with someone who didn't want it spoiled, I still wouldn't hesitate once to mention that it has a tank section. That's not a spoiler, it's just... it's a thing in the game. Darksiders has combat arenas. Not a spoiler.

But I really should stop ranting and watch this here video instead!

Edit: Thinking that only story related details are spoilers is very narrow-minded. In most games, I couldn't give a crap about what happens in the story, but I want to be pleasantly surprised by mechanics I didn't see coming. Mechanics that can take the shape of, say, new weapons or enemy types...

Edited by JZ

Testing

Posted by FreedomTown

Oh lord my eyes. What have they done to this site. I feel like gdgt and joystiq had a kid and this is what I'm looking at. Visual mess.

Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles

Did Brad not save at the end?

seemed like he didn't

Posted by cooljammer00

It's still being processed, apparently.

Edited by I_smell

I've never played Devil May Cry 1, but 4 is like one of my favourite ever games, and right now I'm playing through Bayonetta...

OH MY GOD THESE GAMES ARE ALL THE SAME!! The enemies and weapons in DMC 1 are all still there in 4, and mostly in 3. Switching between electricity and fire, the exact thing the bosses say are all the same in Bayonetta, the punch-hands are in like every game... Even the guys from 4 with the shields who tunnel underground- those guys were invented in 2001? Jeez!

Edited by MrBubbles

you heard it here folks the wii u makes an excellent paperweight. also brad's refusal to look up moves frustrates me.

Posted by Nightriff

Can't wait to watch, enjoyed the first one a lot, almost bought the HD collection to play the games

Posted by CptMorganCA

Not even joking, Sticky Video is my favorite thing about the new site.

Posted by Kurugen

A taste of greatness for the poor peasants. I need to subscribe.

Posted by Wonloong
Posted by LiquidSwords

Glad this is up!

Edited by BeachThunder

Seriously, stop spoiling completely unrelated games - even jokingly :'( Sometimes people want to be as clean as possible when going into a game, and not everybody has played every game from years ago...

• 182 results