25 Comments
Edited by Winternet

It's Slendericky.

Posted by UrbanGt

So slendery

Edited by DrWhat

Aw yeah, stupid memes! Just what I put on my Christmas list.

Posted by IceColdGamer

Looking forward to Patrick streaming this one. Pre-ordered!

Edited by tyxja

Was playing this earlier.

I made it about 6 or 7 minutes before I couldn't take the terror any longer.

Edited by Gamer_152

I thought the original Slender was really good, and this is definitely worth at least checking out the beta for. The section in the beta is obviously identical in terms of core gameplay to the original, but I must say it looks fantastic.

Edited by FunkasaurasRex

Did Patrick type this all with one hand?

Edit: This might sound kind of mean/weird without the context of his broken collar bone.

Posted by SharkMan
Posted by lokey013

The graphics look pretty sweet......much improved over the initial game....debating if worth the pre-order...

Hey it's 5 bucks so why not =)

Posted by Bourbon_Warrior

The red is really hard to read on a black background, is their a option for yellow links like the old site?

Posted by Trav

The red is really hard to read on a black background, is their a option for yellow links like the old site?

It does strain the eyes a little bit, I agree.

Edited by UndeadPatPat

You need to eat a burger and you need to get a tan.

Cuz I can tell by your pale white face you're slender man.

Posted by Trejik

Pre order done. Checking out now. Excited. Totally pumped.

Posted by Will_M

Oh fuck, I just bought in.

Posted by TheLegendOfMart

Nope.

Edited by Matoyak
@drwhat said:

What Marble Hornets and those inspired by it have become is quite a bit more than a simple meme. They've managed to turn a silly concept from Something Awful beyond being just a meme into a legitimately interesting mystery. If you haven't seen the later seasons of Marble Hornets, I do recommend giving them a shot... It's no longer just "tall thin dude creeps your house at night".

Posted by Peacemaker

I'm too scared to play it. The first one really freaked me out.

Posted by Peacemaker

I'm too scared to play it. The first one really freaked me out.

Posted by kerse

I will maybe check this out, I need something to fill that "actually scary game" void since it won't be Dead Space 3 (DS2 worked for me, and yes I know I get freaked out easily playing some games people think aren't scary at all) because it sounds like it has completely abandoned that part of the series.

Posted by blueduck

Is this game multiplayer?

Posted by TheManWithNoPlan

This would be great for Spookin' with Scoops. Hope that's a thing in the future.

Posted by darkmagus517

The IOS game Slender Rising is also pretty cool, they really found a way to keep it thrilling while not being so encumbering on the phones.

Posted by ocdog45

Ill play this tonight, been trying to get on this since Patrick said something about thia game.

Posted by LarryDavis

@drwhat said:

B-b-but Slenderman is TERRIFYING! He shows up, and... Looks at you.

Edited by WhoopAssRambo3

here. shit your trousers.