130 Comments
  • 130 results
Posted by Rongaryen

The Friends theme was originally a Goo Goo Dolls song.

Edited by SatelliteOfLove

The repar-TEE isn't quite as witty as it's set up to be and requires, sadly.

also, the site is LEAGUES more stable today compared to yesterday. GG

Posted by CaptRocketblaze

Nothing like talking to the video, knowing that Brad can't hear me but hoping he'd get it right anyway.

Posted by SecondPersonShooter

At the end when he knew he was going to get taken out, was anyone else yelling at the screen for him to use the 'mesmerize' ability? Then the one left wouldn't have done three damage and he could have easily won the case. I don't know, it just really bothered me that he just burned his last point on the attack that did one damage and immediately lost him the game.

Posted by Zleunamme

At any point in the game, does Max get hired by an Al Pacino like character to work at fancy law firm?

On a separate note, what wrong with liking Billy Joel? Sure he had personal problems over the years but he wrote a lot good songs in the 80s.

Posted by uniform

It kinda bugs me how much Android is left out to dry in these parts. They didn't even acknowledge this games existence for the format in this QL.

Granted Android has it's faults, but I really don't think it deserves such a cold shoulder.

It really shouldn't, but this kind of irked me. It's not even about something petty like my mobile OS is better than your mobile OS, it's about letting people know that this thing is out there. I understand these guys are Apple guys, and that's cool, but they're really doing a disservice to those responsible for the game by not acknowledging it being available for the competitor. I must concede, if Android users were really interested in the game, they should look into it and find out if it's also available for their device. However, a potential buyer going by this QL alone may write it off as not being available to them. One is prompted to look more into these kind of details for console games, but not with cheap mobile games.

Edited by zombiesatemycereal

It kinda bugs me how much Android is left out to dry in these parts. They didn't even acknowledge this games existence for the format in this QL.

Granted Android has it's faults, but I really don't think it deserves such a cold shoulder.

It's not really their fault, Google is really bad at promoting games.

Posted by DrJota

You had to be a big shot,did you?

Posted by AssInAss

@darkest4 said:

Eh.. hope Giantbomb doesn't start focusing on stupid phone games too much... A really good one once in a while is fine (The Room looked somewhat interesting/worthy of attention for example) but this looks like barely a game at all. There's tons of real PC/console games that actually have substance that are far more deserving of attention, imo.

I come to Giantbomb for the laughs but also to get an idea of what big PC/console games to spend money/time on and to discover the occasional indies/small budget gem that Giantbomb guys dig up. I don't want to come here to find out what the tweens are playing on their iphones on the bus ride to school these days.

Just my opinion though, maybe there's some great demand for quicklooks/reviews of iphone/facebook/whatever games here that I am just oblivious too. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned and behind the times or something.

Needless to say, I don't see the appeal of this game, looked like a 1st grader could easily beat it, no real "strategy" involved.. unless being able to count and add up to 9 and rolling a dice is considered challenging these days... Maybe if it was hilarious but.. nope. I'm kind of surprised people would want to spend their free time on this over so many other options, whatever floats your boat I guess though.

If you don't like them, don't watch them. What's the issue? These are all games, whether they're too simple for you or not. They've covered free flash games like Frog Fractions, too.

You're not even a paying member, so not seeing what's the big deal to leave such a rant. More content for diverse games, I say.

Posted by Orbitz89

This game honestly looks horrendous to me.. The dialogue would most likely drive me to insanity within minutes.

I feel depressed all of a sudden.

Posted by senschuh

Brad continues to suck at video games.

Edited by dcgc

Another iOS Quick-look. Pass.

Posted by ChrisTaran

This game could not be more boring.

Posted by das9000
Posted by Suxxorz

Brad...sigh

Posted by Atwa

Another shitty iOS game

Posted by SupberUber

Video starts, then stops, after half a minute it stops, then starts again, and I'll let you figure out the next one in the chain.

New video player sucks.

Posted by Albedo12

Fun game, and the music in the Mega Lazer mini-game is almost enough on its own to justify the purchase.

Posted by JeanLuc

The man character reminds me of Saul from Breaking Bad.

Posted by NekuSakuraba

I was looking for a new iPad game, this seemed like a great fit so I picked it up.

I've already finished 51 cases in like.. 2 days! Haha. Love the theme song too.

Posted by NekuSakuraba

I was looking for a new iPad game, this seemed like a great fit so I picked it up.

I've already finished 51 cases in like.. 2 days! Haha. Love the theme song too.

Posted by cthomer5000

@darkest4 said:

Eh.. hope Giantbomb doesn't start focusing on stupid phone games too much... A really good one once in a while is fine (The Room looked somewhat interesting/worthy of attention for example) but this looks like barely a game at all. There's tons of real PC/console games that actually have substance that are far more deserving of attention, imo.

I come to Giantbomb for the laughs but also to get an idea of what big PC/console games to spend money/time on and to discover the occasional indies/small budget gem that Giantbomb guys dig up. I don't want to come here to find out what the tweens are playing on their iphones on the bus ride to school these days.

Just my opinion though, maybe there's some great demand for quicklooks/reviews of iphone/facebook/whatever games here that I am just oblivious too. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned and behind the times or something.

Needless to say, I don't see the appeal of this game, looked like a 1st grader could easily beat it, no real "strategy" involved.. unless being able to count and add up to 9 and rolling a dice is considered challenging these days... Maybe if it was hilarious but.. nope. I'm kind of surprised people would want to spend their free time on this over so many other options, whatever floats your boat I guess though.

You and your kind are my enemies.

This site covers games. This is a game. You can tell within seconds by the way the video is framed that it's a mobile game. If you don't want to watch it, don't. But why rant when there are plenty of us who are interested?

Posted by dr_mantas

Pretty good Quick Look.

Posted by thebipsnbeeps

A cool game only kinda marred by the fact that it is too simple. But hey, 3-dollar iPhone game, right? Still, it'd be interesting if the guys and gals behind this game made a thicker Steam version or something.

Edited by Trilogy

Menus: The Video Game

I agree with Ryan. The game needs a stronger courtroom vibe.

Posted by Gerhabio

This looks really boring...

Edited by I_smell

Alright now I'm starting to wonder if covering tablet games was an idea that came out of a CBS meeting.

EDIT- Oh someone sent Brad the game in a PM. Well alright then, nevermind.

Posted by Undeadpool

This looks like a perfectly good $3 game.

Posted by Angularbanjo

This game is super cool. Beat it twice. Brad failed to stack his damage boosts, which is an essential strategy.

Posted by Fearbeard

Wow, Brad's strategies in the final case of the quick look were comically bad. Game looks somewhat entertaining, I might pick it up.