Awesome looking new player!

Edited by Morningstar

This is gonna be great !

Edited by cclemon36

Kaboom!

Edited by Wastrel

Good morning, Drew.

Posted by defcomm

I'm slowly getting used to the new site. Hopefully everything is hunky dory by the end of the week.

Posted by Fattony12000

Whoa, they do video on this new site as well?

Posted by ReCkLeSs_X

Looking forward to this!

Posted by Porkellain

I'm still being a little uncomfy with the new video layout. I mean, this new "part-of-the-picture-becomes-the-video" is mighty cool, but I'm so used to see the video on the left side and title and headline on the right.

Time will fix this, I guess.

Posted by zenmastah

Umm, when i try to play the video with Youtube it says its private.

Posted by big_jon

Not liking the quality of the new player...

Posted by ComradeCrash

Loved this game!

Posted by cooljammer00

Why's everyone hating on Billy Joel? Ryan admitted it himself, he liked a Billy Joel song before he knew it was Billy Joel. He fell victim to the double blind Pepsi challenge.

Posted by posh

how did you not open with "i'm gonna play devil's advocate here"

Posted by Village_Guy

Wait, you can't use ESC to exit full-screen anymore, that sucks...

As for the game, I guess it looks like a decent little distraction, nothing I think I would pay for though.

Posted by simkas

Wait, you can't use ESC to exit full-screen anymore, that sucks...

As for the game, I guess it looks like a decent little distraction, nothing I think I would pay for though.

Yeah you can, I just tried it, works fine for both full-fullscreen and windowed fullscreen

Posted by rjayb89

This isn't in the Videos section of the site. Why isn't it in the Videos section on the site.

Posted by Zuldim

Oh awesome, I played this on my Android phone, this game is pretty fun, I think.

Posted by eccentrix

Tamper With Evidence.

Posted by Ehker

Hey, fullscreen isn't all pixelated.

Can't make QL games look oldschool anymore.

Posted by Penzilneck

After less than a minute I paused the video and swiped straight on to the app store to buy this.

Posted by Generiko

Mitch looks like Jeff

Edited by Ehker

First Quick Look on the new site is an iOS game. I'll just let that sink in. ;)

Edited by MediumDave

It looks fun, but Good Lord. It's not very funny.

Posted by Brad

It looks fun, but Good Lord. It's not very funny.

No, no it isn't. :\

Though, I somehow find its failed attempts at humor to be charming in their own way...?

Staff
Posted by Ironlink

Getting this right now!

New site's working great. Only thing I notice is that the HTML5 fullscreen mode drops when you focus on another window, which is kind of a bummer for multi-monitor setups (Flash doesn't have that problem).

Posted by BBAlpert

The humor does get quite good (in my opinion, at least). One of my favorite pre-courtroom conversations involved Jack Bourbon trying to learn a secret ingredient from Max.

Max: Alright, I'll give you a hint. It's something you'd find on a bush.

Jack: The secret ingredient is a squirrel?

Max: What, no. It's small and red.

Jack: A... a ladybug?

Max: It's a spice, that starts out green and turns red.

Jack: Is it a traffic light?

Max: It's a spice, Jack. Look, it's red chili pepper. The secret ingredient is red chili pepper.

Jack: ...So it's not cilantro?

Edited by crusader8463

Please fix the videos on this site. Tired of not being able to watch anything because of the stuttering.

Posted by Penzilneck

I did at least smirk a bit at the end of every pre-banter when either character muttered the equivelent of a simple "Oh..." or "Ooo...kay...?", followed by an awkward but noticable second of silence before both parties backed out of frame.

Posted by paulunga

@ehker said:

Except it's not? Aliens is.

Posted by Stete

I absolutely love this game, I highly recommend this to anyone who has an iThing or an android device.

Edited by beard_of_zeus

This definitely is not Phoenix Wright, considering the fact that you can't "Objection!" right off the bat. An upgrade to need to be able to object? Objection!

Also, for folks that are interested, I just checked and this game is on the Android platform as well for $3.

It would be great if the final case in this game was literally you having to defend the devil. "C'mon, he ain't such a bad guy!"

Posted by AtomicEdge

@branthog: It's not that at all. There is no waiting mechanic at all. It's basically a small RPG with an upgrade tree based in a court room. No IAP, No Friend Invites, No Click and Wait Gameplay.

Posted by Parsnip

For whatever reason this doesn't show up in the 'latest' videos on the video page.

Posted by heatDrive88

Holy crap, I love this soundtrack.

Posted by TwoLines

@branthog: Nope, this is an actual game, not some microtransaction, social-boosting, waiting periods garbage. Why are you so negative?

Posted by UncleBenny

Does anyone know how to download the video on mobile? I can't find a link and press&hold is not working for me.

Edited by ravage484

This game is also available on Android! Sweet! I just started playing it!

Posted by Ehker

@paulunga said:

@ehker said:

Fair enough. I watched the Aliens QL live while the site was down, so this is the first new one I've seen on the site.

Posted by Slow_pC

Looks like I will have to grab this an add it to my new Brads QL folder ... grabbed a mini just because of you @brad.

Posted by wrecks

I cannot pause the video in chrome.

Posted by Vexxan

This theme song is absolutely amazing. Gameplay looks kinda "meh" thou.

Posted by Slow_pC

@wrecks: Paused ok here on streaming.

Posted by RandomAtom

I can't watch them play games like this because I just end up yelling at my screen and looking particularly crazy.

Posted by thaquoth

Sticky video is the best thing ever. EVER.

Posted by elcalavera

More people really should buy this. One of the better purchases I've made on iOS.

Edited by Artof_War

Does this work mobile yet? I can't get it to load.

Posted by Heartagram

@paulunga said:

@ehker said:

As tired of iphone games as I am. He is right Alien was the first quick look. So at least this game looks decent...

Posted by brownsfantb

This game actually looks pretty cool. Just bought it and ill check it out later today.

• 130 results