230 Comments
Edited by KevinK

Not going to lie, as a dog person, I was more intrigued by watching Patrick's dog than listening to anything Patrick had to say. Not a slam on Patrick, I just like dogs!

Posted by Pop

nice astro headset Patrick.

Posted by Vince_Videogames

Love this, just needs more Pixel! For the next video have him in the background shot while Patrick should have the focused third of the camera angle.

Posted by Asger

What a great video!

Feel better soon!

Posted by Dan_CiTi

@ghost_cat said:

Patrick seems vastly different in this video, and I'm not exactly sure what to put my finger on.

Well he is an android now.

Edited by Toxin066

I think PK Thunder shines in a feature like. I dug it. Patrick has been here a while, but I'm only just now starting to be able to hear his voice in his writing. I feel like this helps.

Posted by mancopter

This is great content. Thanks Patrick. I hope you a speedy recovery, man!

Edited by dezvous

@ravelle said:

I hope you get better soon Patrick! Can't wait for more Jurassic Park and Spookin' with Scoops content.

How about both combined?

Man, Dino Crisis 3 had some cool moments. I really liked a lot of the design, but it was just stupid to call it Dino Crisis since it had nothing to do with the other games except some random inconsequential mention of the Third Energy Research. Also, some proper camera control would have gone a long way.

Edited by Angryhead

More of this please, this is great.

Posted by dr_mantas

Did Patrick tweat his I ATEN'T DEAD?

Edited by shatted

@ghost_cat: Percocet.

Thanks for the insight and analysis, Patrick. I love GiantBomb in large part because of the inside baseball stuff that you guys are willing to share.

Posted by Ghost_Cat

Patrick seems vastly different in this video, and I'm not exactly sure what to put my finger on.

Posted by ripelivejam
@ravelle said:

I hope you get better soon Patrick! Can't wait for more Jurassic Park and Spookin' with Scoops content.

How about both combined?

Edited by justwork

Did you just mimic/hum the Hawaii 5-0 theme while finding another question to read? (6min mark)

Also who wrote ' Since Patrick and his dog aren't capable of or even interested in moving, let's not. '?

Because that's real funny.

Posted by kubazse

@branthog said:

Hey, you know . . . it wouldn't be a bad idea if @patrickklepek did these once in awhile. We only ever hear from Patrick in the context of everyone else on podcasts and events. I like hearing from each of these guys, on their own, individually. It reinforces the whole "GB is about the byline/personalities" thing. This is one of the neatest things Patrick has gotten around to doing and I appreciate it every bit as much as Jeff's Jar Time stuff.

Will be keeping him in my mind this week. Surgery scares me. I'm a huge pussy. I don't envy his situation, but hope it all goes well.

Totally, I like Patrick's view on the industry and it is nice to hear a different view to Jeff's. By the way, when is Patrick doing another horror game live stream?

Posted by edoone

hey!! its a cool video!!

Thanks Patrick!!

Edited by Jackel2072

percocet time with Patrick!

Edited by jred250

Patrick love the video!

Posted by Rexicon

How does Patrick look perpetually twelve years old.

Edited by utamaru

Scatrick "Scoopz Shit Man"/"Tricky" Klepek

Posted by Cashewual

I love these kind of videos, good on you for doing this in your current condition, Scoops! Also, I'd love it if the entire bombcrew hade their own jartime-vids, once in a while.

Posted by edgefusion

Patrick is actually kinda cute with short hair.

Posted by Bourbon_Warrior
Posted by PatchMaster

Someone get this man a jar.

Posted by cloudnineboya

pixels so cute. ok i've held my breath for a while now but when the fuck are we getting a new spooking with scoops?

nice video, good to see your getting better.

Edited by peritus

Try not to break again Patrick ! Thanks for this video, its cool.

Edited by vexidus

When did Doogie Howser join GB? Just kidding, I wish you well in your recovery Patrick! Thank you for making this video and for your dedication, you are an important part of this site.

Posted by I_am_Lono

I hate Patrick! I have hated him recently because of his sudden deluge his self righteous, over opinionated articles have really alienated many readers. However this was bloody enjoyable! Each question was answered excellently! This was engaging, interesting, informative and shows that behind the arrogance there is some very intelligent content that can be provided by him.

Why do I hate him still? Because he has won me back. Stick to this and avoid calling for the Gianbomb community to start burning their bras.

I would watch this feature again.

Posted by Paindamnation
Edited by MeatSim

When will you start plotting your revenge against the pothole?

Posted by jennoa

Hey Patrick, thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. I found it very informative!

Posted by Nordom

Really liked this video.

Nice to hear your opinions on many of these questions in a detailed way.

Hope to see more.

Edited by Rays_Gaming_Rants

Hey Patrick, you should really make this a semi-regular event. Was really fun hearing your opinions like this.

Posted by Largo6661

Cool I hope you do more of these Patrick, your and insightful guy.

Edited by gamergutz

Love Ya! Pat, Hope the Surgery went well!

Posted by vegetashonor

The word on the street is there is a puppy in this video...I accept this...

Posted by zenmastah

That dogs just too damn cute.

Posted by Picsl

Pixel is one awesome name for a dawg!

Posted by Blargonaut

"Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Posted by rygar8bit

sweet puppet master doll

Posted by Majkiboy

I am missing a jar

Posted by NekuSakuraba

Pixel is an awesome name for a dog by the way!

And thanks for answering my question.

Posted by outlandos

Sweet cat.

Posted by Protome

You should definitely play Valkyria Chronicles, Patrick!

Easily the best JRPG of this entire generation.

Posted by Tr0n

Sleepy doggy @ 29. :)

Posted by Seb

Enjoyed this. Thanks Patrick.

Posted by geirr

Yay Pixel! :D

Posted by NekuSakuraba

Awesome video, thanks Patrick!

Posted by Rhaknar

good on Patrick to continue to pumping out content, makes the hate he gets extra lame

Posted by tamriilin

Nice headphones, scoops.