230 Comments
Posted by The_Hiro_Abides

@nekuctr: Brad did do content from home once, it was about Star Craft II.

Even if I didn't know about the collar bone accident, I would've guessed something was up with the way Patrick was leaning. I haven't broke my collarbone, but I have been in pain enough where it was way easier to just lean an awkward way.

Also, thanks for the content Patrick!

Posted by BulletStorm

Wow, Nice Video Patrick! You should think about doing more of these.

Edited by nickernzen

Patrick's injury is clearly karma for consistently writing quality, thought-provoking editorial content and breaking news!!

Posted by Spiritof

Good to see Patrick is doing well. I suspect he is heavily medicated, so all the better!

He's flaunting his pill stash, just over his right shoulder.

Edited by MarkHawk

Kevin Spacey is playing Killzone on TV not Call of Duty. At least not in the pilot.

Posted by kriswlak

Welcome back, Tricky!

Posted by wumbo3000

Make this a regular feature Patrick! Great watch.

Broken Collar Bone Time vs Jar Time!

Posted by paulunga
@branthog said:

Hey, you know . . . it wouldn't be a bad idea if @patrickklepek did these once in awhile. We only ever hear from Patrick in the context of everyone else on podcasts and events. I like hearing from each of these guys, on their own, individually. It reinforces the whole "GB is about the byline/personalities" thing. This is one of the neatest things Patrick has gotten around to doing and I appreciate it every bit as much as Jeff's Jar Time stuff.

Will be keeping him in my mind this week. Surgery scares me. I'm a huge pussy. I don't envy his situation, but hope it all goes well.

Yes, always enjoy seeing the guys doing something like this at home. Like when Vinny did one of those after Max was born, sharing his thoughts on Fez and what it's like to never sleep.

Posted by MC_Hify

Get well soon Patrick!

Posted by ArbitraryWater

Guys, this is the part where I mention that House of Cards is based off an excellent British miniseries (in turn based off a book). Sorry.

Also, I think Patrick is a pretty good question answering guy. He should do this more often?

Edited by Aegon

Lol at Pixel getting sleepy @ around 29 min in.

@paulunga said:
@branthog said:

Hey, you know . . . it wouldn't be a bad idea if @patrickklepek did these once in awhile. We only ever hear from Patrick in the context of everyone else on podcasts and events. I like hearing from each of these guys, on their own, individually. It reinforces the whole "GB is about the byline/personalities" thing. This is one of the neatest things Patrick has gotten around to doing and I appreciate it every bit as much as Jeff's Jar Time stuff.

Will be keeping him in my mind this week. Surgery scares me. I'm a huge pussy. I don't envy his situation, but hope it all goes well.

Yes, always enjoy seeing the guys doing something like this at home. Like when Vinny did one of those after Max was born, sharing his thoughts on Fez and what it's like to never sleep.

I think I "appreciate" this more than Jar Time, but that could be because Jeff's mic is horrible and ear piercing. CLIPPING AT ALL TIMES. Anyways, I liked this vid. Wouldn't mind seeing more like it.

Posted by golguin

The satisfaction you got from the fighting in Dragon's Dogma is multiplied by like 10 when you fight normal enemies and bosses in Dark Souls.

As for a new tactical RPG I'm also going to end up getting Tactics Ogre for the PSP since I hear its pretty close to Final Fantasy Tactics.

Posted by Hailinel

If you play more Fire Emblem, @patrickklepek, I'd recommend going with Path of Radiance on the GameCube. It has the best balance of story, character, and overall gameplay than any of the others that have been released in North America up to this point.

Posted by YoThatLimp

Thanks for the video Patrick, awesome stuff.

Get well soon, Scoops!

Posted by Syndrom

@BatmanBatman64:

Haha how would that even be possible without atleast being in semi body cast :D

My understanding is that they lock your arm in place with a real tight brace of some sort

Posted by marbleCmoney

Cool video. I like when the guys just hang out and answer fan questions.

Heal up quick, Patrick!

Posted by Weltal

Wait what's that....

AHHH!! I'm stupid.

Posted by Draxyle

Glad to hear you have an interest in Valkyria Chronicles. It's not perfect, but it's one of my favorite PS3 games out there. A great piece of historical fiction at that. Maybe would make for a good contender for Unprofessional Fridays sometime down the road.

I've only played the Gamecube and Wii Fire Emblems (Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn), but I really loved both of them. They make for a fantastic combined narrative arc; I would say they're definitely worth going back to. Looking forward to FE Awakening once I actually get a 3DS.

Edited by nintendork666

Patrick's the shit man.

Posted by I_smell

Patrick's the shit man.

kind of a harsh nickname, but alright.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

@i_smell said:
@nintendork666 said:

Patrick's the shit man.

kind of a harsh nickname, but alright.

Patrick "Shit Man" Klepek.

Edited by leem101

come on patrick, play a proper rts game such as company as heroes or starcraft

just kidding, it's interesting to hear you talk about all these japanese rts's i never knew existed

Edit: plus am I the only person that thinks the ps1 is the best console of all time followed by the DS?

Posted by frankepooz

Patrick Klepek high as a motherfucker is the best Patrick Klepek.

Posted by PhilipDuck

Actually a good video, thanks Patrick hope you recover quickly!

Posted by Ravelle

I hope you get better soon Patrick! Can't wait for more Jurassic Park and Spookin' with Scoops content.

Posted by Y2Ken

Looking good, Patrick. Good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery!

These are cool, they're a really nice premium feature. Jeff's Jar Time is always good fun, and it's great to see someone else do it. It's a different feel from the podcast because you get the chance to monologue on stuff.

Posted by bombedyermom

@patrickklepek stoked to hear you're looking to play Dark Souls. I'm a strong believer that it's totally ok to use a guide with this particular game. It's still a hell of a challenge, and a fantastic game. Maybe a video series of you getting pissed off at DS?

Posted by Cheesebob
Posted by Redhorn

I love this video. I especially agree with your point, @patrickklepek, that it's good to play games- and do things, in general- that make you a little bit uncomfortable.

Edited by AphroThunder

@wampa1: Turns out Tricky is actually Benjamin Button, the surgery merely a front.

Posted by tamriilin

Nice headphones, scoops.

Posted by Rhaknar

good on Patrick to continue to pumping out content, makes the hate he gets extra lame

Posted by NekuSakuraba

Awesome video, thanks Patrick!

Posted by geirr

Yay Pixel! :D

Posted by Seb

Enjoyed this. Thanks Patrick.

Posted by Tr0n

Sleepy doggy @ 29. :)

Posted by Protome

You should definitely play Valkyria Chronicles, Patrick!

Easily the best JRPG of this entire generation.

Posted by outlandos

Sweet cat.

Posted by NekuSakuraba

Pixel is an awesome name for a dog by the way!

And thanks for answering my question.

Posted by Majkiboy

I am missing a jar

Posted by rygar8bit

sweet puppet master doll

Posted by Blargonaut

"Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Posted by Picsl

Pixel is one awesome name for a dawg!

Posted by zenmastah

That dogs just too damn cute.

Posted by vegetashonor

The word on the street is there is a puppy in this video...I accept this...

Edited by gamergutz

Love Ya! Pat, Hope the Surgery went well!

Posted by Largo6661

Cool I hope you do more of these Patrick, your and insightful guy.

Edited by Rays_Gaming_Rants

Hey Patrick, you should really make this a semi-regular event. Was really fun hearing your opinions like this.

Posted by Nordom

Really liked this video.

Nice to hear your opinions on many of these questions in a detailed way.

Hope to see more.

Posted by jennoa

Hey Patrick, thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. I found it very informative!