169 Comments
  • 169 results
Edited by Hawkerace

Oh my capcom~

I don't think I'll play any of those except REMEMBUH ME?

No Dead Rising 3, yet...

I'm also so sick of whatever Activision or any real big AAA western publisher is releasing, I'm finding all these Capcom & Sega goodies dirt cheap used. Vanquish, that was a damn fun game. Binary Domain too - thats sega stuff though.

Posted by mellotronrules

i'm probably most interested in the darkstalkers business, but that's mostly because i've always found those character designs to be among capcom's most interesting.

Posted by Crippl3

"Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was also at the event."

Well said.

Posted by DeF

Insightful thoughts on Monster Hunter, I see ;-)

Edited by mnzy

Those small images do nothing when I click on them.

I'm most excited about the DmC DLC, it's not the first one, though. The Bloody Palace DLC will be free and comes February 20.

Posted by solidlife

lol no love for MH 3

Posted by INANTP

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was also at the event.

Posted by Maystack

Remember Me looks pretty bitchin'. I remember watching a demo of it a while back where you change some dudes memories and that looked really interesting.

Posted by Launch

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has some mad cooties. Stay away!

Posted by Neurotic

Ooh, I'm certainly interested in Remember Me. Looks exciting. I'll probably play Darkstalkers too. Always been somewhat interested in that series.

I love the attitude to Monster Hunter. It'll probably make some people angry. Which is why I love it.

Edited by evanbower

<p>The two topmost images don't show up on iOS. Shoemakerrrrrr!</p>

EDIT: The two topmost images now show up on iOS. Shoemaker :).

Posted by MrGtD

Beyond excited for the DmC DLC, which is something I don't want to say out loud. Just wish they'd get it out sooner, but I guess I'll just play the main game 2 more times until then.

Edited by tallTuck94

Everytime I see Remember Me I get slightly more excited about it. Right now it's a day one purchase.

Edited by GalacticPunt

Try to contain your enthusiasm, anime/Wii U editor Brad...

Interesting screen grab for RE: Revelations. Looks like Jill had a bad sandwich.

Edited by Phished0ne

YO ULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DARKSTALKERS.

Posted by Fleck0

Remember Me's combo system sounds very similar to Godhand

Posted by Jayzilla

at least that girl in Remember Me can afford a $200 highlight job on her hair. I feel bad for poor people in the future though.

Edited by casper_

capcom has been teasing AE 2013 and a new update to UMVC3 as well

Posted by CaLe

The enemy design in Revelations is so uninspired. It's one of my bigger problems with the direction the franchise has headed in since 4; just Revelations in particular seems to be the worst in terms of this. Nothing wrong with good old slow-moving-zombies.

Edited by VicRattlehead

"monster hunter unlimited was also at the event" finally some quality coverage out of giantbomb

i hope Patrick at least gives it a fair shot he seems to be the only one interested in trying new things

Posted by Fram

Remember Me is looking super intriguing. Also, Revelations seems surprisingly pretty for an upscale, though screenshots often tell terrible lies. #textpreview2013

Posted by crcruz3

More written content from you is always great, Brad. Keep up the good work.

Posted by jking47

"Monster hunter unlimited was also at the event"

Wow that is some awesome coverage. Come on Brad. At the very least get a little info from the publisher/developer and put that in there, this is just fucking lazy.

Posted by mrfluke

@brad @snide possible bug?

when i click on a image in one of the image galleries below (say for example the darkstalkers resurrection gallery) and then X out of it it takes me to the top of the page

Edited by Sooty

Vergil shouldn't play anything like Dante, sounds like Ninja Theory screwed that up. In UMvC3 and DmC3 the two play very differently.

Posted by PenguinDust

Was Monster Hunter 3 at the event? I heard Monster Hunter 3 was at the event.

Remember Me looks next gen. I hope we see it at E3 during the Sony/Microsoft press conferences.

Posted by UlquioKani

So how was that Monster Hunter?

Edited by Dark_Lord_Spam

How many years into the future do we have to get before a fictional city can be called "Neo-Neo-Paris?" Anyway, Remember Me looks potentially very interesting.

I feel like Brad only ever fully exercises his humor in writing. That Monster Hunter jab was flawless.

Edited by vorpalparasite

Hahaha, great ending.

Posted by BamSaidTheLady

Brad's coverage of Monster Hunter got a great laugh out of me.

Posted by Milkman

That got me pretty good.

Posted by marbleCmoney
@mrfluke said:

@brad @snide possible bug?

when i click on a image in one of the image galleries below (say for example the darkstalkers resurrection gallery) and then X out of it it takes me to the top of the page

Same thing with me. It happens in Firefox (my default), but when I tried it out on Chrome it worked fine.

Posted by DevourerOfTime

Nice Monster Hunter write up.

Posted by marbleCmoney

Articles are looking good on the new site!

Posted by CitizenJP

Don't care, bring me Mega Man.

Posted by Wes899

@jking47 said:

"Monster hunter unlimited was also at the event"

Wow that is some awesome coverage. Come on Brad. At the very least get a little info from the publisher/developer and put that in there, this is just fucking lazy.

It's the 400th version of Monster Hunter 3. The only people who care are the people that are already on board and know everything about it anyway.

Posted by chilibean_3

Mmmmmhmmmmm.

Monster Hunter, eh?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

/moves on with life and never thinks about Monster Hunter again

Posted by brownsfantb

That dude's bow in the Monster Hunter screenshot is amazing. Too bad I'll never get to use it because I want nothing to do with Monster Hunter.

Also, I like this format for doing previews. It's nice to be reminded of some of the games coming up especially less talked about stuff like Remember Me and Darkstalkers.

Posted by ImmortalSaiyan

@sooty said:

Vergil shouldn't play anything like Dante, sounds like Ninja Theory screwed that up. In UMvC3 and DmC3 the two play very differently.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Even using UMC3 as my example. Seeing how Virgil has all his signature moves the news that he is very similar is disappointing. I barely played Virgil in DMC3se so maybe he was similar feeling to Dante in that. But with his swords, teleports, rapid slash, dimisions slash, etc he should not play like Dante. Unless Brad just means he has moves mapped to the same buttons. Like when he says all the weapons play similar.

Posted by Hunter5024

Hell yeah a written Brad article! Twas not a fortnight past that the forums complained there wasn't enough written content, and yet here we are.

Posted by Deusoma

Don't care, bring me Mega Man.

That about sums it up. :-)

Posted by MeatSim

Brad completely spoiled Monster Hunter 3.

Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials

Brad, your forced show of enthusiasm for Monster Hunter isn't fooling anyone.

We all know it wasn't even at the event.

Posted by FLStyle

@brad I'm almost certain it's Darkstalkers 1 and 3, not 2 and 3.

Edited by mrcraggle

I think the new site can lend itself to written previews much better than the old site. It's nice to be able to just look through some screen shots and click through as the old site was pretty horrible for that. *Shocker* but I'm using the white theme (much better with the new site) which is just a lot easier to read black text on a white background.

As with the preview itself, Remember Me (good title actually) looks really interesting but the rest of the stuff, I don't care for. I'm actually surprised to see no Lost Planet 3 as it's out at the end of next month. Maybe Capcom have very little faith in it. From what I've played, I wouldn't be surprised.

Posted by JackSukeru

I expected the Vergil stuff to be more like some extra backstory for him and not for it to continue from the end of the game, that's neat!

A little worried about how he will play like now though.

Posted by Aeneas

"Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate was also at the event." lol

Posted by sravankb

I'm a big fan of the Monster Hunter series, and even I found that hilarious.

Posted by felakuti4life

Remember Me looks great but... they really went with Neo-Paris, huh

• 169 results