169 Comments
  • 169 results
Posted by Roger778

The only game I'm interested in on that lineup is Remember Me. It looks to be one of the most intriguing games of the year.

Posted by MrGetBonus

Lol, fuck Monster Hunter.

Posted by Quarters

Monster Hunter made me laugh. Good play, Shoemaker.

Pumped for the DmC DLC, and for RE:Revelations.

Posted by jakob187

@wes899 said:

@jking47 said:

"Monster hunter unlimited was also at the event"

Wow that is some awesome coverage. Come on Brad. At the very least get a little info from the publisher/developer and put that in there, this is just fucking lazy.

It's the 400th version of Monster Hunter 3. The only people who care are the people that are already on board and know everything about it anyway.

So instead of offering some musings that could potentially bring in new fans or offer up some form of worthwhile comments on what was seen, we should just ignore it and leave it in the niche? That seems counter-productive to the cause of expanding an audience in any way, shape, or form...particularly after the success of animated-priority games like Dark Souls and Zombi U.

Posted by sprode

So Capcom has one original thing, and there are people going on about how Capcom is looking bright. I don't get it.

Well, I get that you like Monster Hunter, but even a new Darkstalkers would take the sting off of expecting me to get excited about DLC. But they'd no doubt blow that, so it's probably best they churn out an update alongside their RE port.

Posted by Enigma_2099

Well, I'm still waiting for a new Darkstalkers game.

Hey, did you hear the new Devil May Cry was pretty great?

I... don't... care.

Edited by ch3burashka

I really wanna get RE: revelations but $50 for a 3ds port is a little steep. Maybe it will be cheap with ps+.

My recommendation is buy it when it drops to 10 bucks - do not support their attempt to gouge you. It's pretty filthy.

Posted by teh_destroyer

This reminds me that Brad is a good writer, do more!

Posted by Carlos1408

Remember Me looks like it could be pretty interesting. Still not sure if I want to invest in the new DMC though, haven't played them since 2. It looks great, just kind of on the fence.

Edited by KittyVonDoom

Brad likes game: OMG BEST GAME EVER GOTY EVRY1 MUST PLAY AND AGREE

Brad no like game: u liek this pitiful mortal game? lolololol

Interested in the Darkstalkers HD thing, if just to see what crazy viewing angles they've conjured up.

Posted by YoungFrey

That was a great Monster Hunter jab, and not unwaranted. The level of Wiki edits on the page for that game is minimal. There is very little forum conversation for it. Of course some fans of the series are here, but as a whole GB isn't in to MH.

Although I think it's also kind of ironic since Brad strikes me as somebody who might really dig MH if he worked past the layers opposing new players. I'd love to see a Brad & Patrick feature where they committed to playing at least 30 hours or something to give the game a truly fair shake.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

The combo building aspect of Remember Me sort of recalls God Hand's system of combo creation, sounds like it has potential! and yeah, getting that Darkstalkers re-release day 1. Probably the best fighting series Capcom ever did.

Posted by Bollard

@jakob187 said:

@wes899 said:

@jking47 said:

"Monster hunter unlimited was also at the event"

Wow that is some awesome coverage. Come on Brad. At the very least get a little info from the publisher/developer and put that in there, this is just fucking lazy.

It's the 400th version of Monster Hunter 3. The only people who care are the people that are already on board and know everything about it anyway.

So instead of offering some musings that could potentially bring in new fans or offer up some form of worthwhile comments on what was seen, we should just ignore it and leave it in the niche? That seems counter-productive to the cause of expanding an audience in any way, shape, or form...particularly after the success of animated-priority games like Dark Souls and Zombi U.

And not to be nit-picky, but it's technically only the second version of MH3 (not including the Japanese only one), and the first time the series has ever been HD. It also has cross-platform play, and some other novel things.

It would have been nice to at least have a small paragraph summarising what he saw. I'm particularly curious about how they're gunna be distributing CirclePadPros for the 3DS version. Can I even get a non-XL CPP anymore?

Posted by the_r0n1n_named_47

so far i looking forward to Resident Evil Revelations (what I call the "HD" version) and monster Hunter 3 ultimate (also and "HD" version), and of course Capcom fighting games always interest me :)... not really into Remember Me.... so far

Posted by McShank

Monster Hunter is probably one of the few games I cant wait for. Remember me looks cool and all but rather wait till it gets closer.

Posted by sopachuco13

Killing two birds with one stone in Japanese = 一石二鳥

Posted by sopachuco13

1st: Are all publishers going to start having quarterly "direct" info-dumps?

2nd: Yes Brad, that is the proper American response to Monster Hunter news. (笑)

Posted by FoogleSmoogle

Hey guys, if you didn't get the memo, the giantbomb staff don't life monster hunter. That means you shouldn't like it too. All the cool kids are doing it.