209 Comments
Posted by rethla

Stupid difficulty settings.

"Tools and areas of interest glitters" Should be a toggle in the settings and have nothing with difficulty to do.

"Hints recharge slower and you have to wait 2min to skip a puzzle" WTF how does that make the game any harder by having you just sit around and wait if you decide you want to skip a puzzle or need a hint?

Posted by Sumna

best intro ever

Posted by The_Ruiner

Something about someone wearing a dream catcher just screams douche...

Edited by CaLe

Pretty much every video player is broken for me in one way or another. HTML5 plays for 1 second and just stops. YouTube is private. Streaming plays for like 10 seconds then stops, and progressive works sometimes but I don't want to download the whole video if I'm not watching all of it. Then I check comments and no one else seems to be having any problems! What the hell.

Seems the streaming video isn't freezing, it's just loading small chunks extremely slowly. Please get YouTube working again, it was always better than the site's player anyway.

OK I deleted all my giantbomb.com cookies and cleared my cache. The streaming video is working fine now, so it could have been something on my end causing the slowness.

Posted by Sydlanel

I know its a small thing.. but isn't that a dream catcher.. soo why do you keep calling it.. I though..
What is a Dreamweaver? is that a thing?

Edited by Swifdemon

I'm enjoying how many minutes are spent here not playing the game.

Not being sarcastic, those extras are incredibly silly.

Posted by AssInAss

PUT THE BRICK ON HER!

Edited by iodizedjoe

This is a perfect example of a great subline.

1. Defines who did the QL.

2. Describes shortly what the game is.

Drew is the only one consistently skillful at sublines. Jeff is good at it too, most the time.

For a video game wiki site your focus must be on being clear and informative, cataloguing these things.

Posted by dvorak

A quality quick look.

Edited by cooljammer00

Is Andrew Chapman just Jonathan Rhys Davies?

Posted by Darthozzan

So... is there like a paypal where we can send that money to or something, @ryan? ;)

Edited by gaffyh

WTF?! windowed! where is the full screen mode gone?

Posted by GrantHeaslip

Posted by Ketchupp

Knock! Knock!

Posted by theimmortalbum

What a pile. Love it.

Edited by Flacracker
Posted by Osaladin

She sounds like Sarah Palin.

Posted by williamflipper

Interesting.

Posted by Sarumarine

Ryan and Vinny are my Quick Look Dream Team. Also, I'm getting serious flashbacks of "Again" for some reason. I guess what I really want is for Ryan and Vinny to play through a murder mystery/investigation game.

Posted by WilyBoy

Ryan and Vinny doing Quick Looks the way Quick Looks were meant to be done.

Posted by itspizza

Guys, its catch me when you can because its a time travel game. Am I right?

Posted by cooljammer00
Edited by Jack268

187 being the padlock combination is among the most stupid things I've seen in a video game ever.

Posted by cooljammer00

Are they implying the lady from 1800 is tweeting?

Posted by scottygrayskull

Adventure game quick looks are wonderful, regardless of the quality of the game. XD

Edited by Landmine

Shoe, shoe, boot, boot, aaawwww, boot? Boot. Fuck your shoes.

Posted by BLipp18

@sydlanel said:

I know its a small thing.. but isn't that a dream catcher.. soo why do you keep calling it.. I though..

What is a Dreamweaver? is that a thing?

Itll get you through the night

Posted by DougQuaid

Aren't those called dream catchers, not dream weavers?

Posted by ectoplasma

So if this would be an Ipad game, people would be complaining, right?

Posted by Knite

Highly entertaining as always.

Posted by JamesJeux007

Guys ? I think we have our first real contender for QL of the year. Fantastic !

Posted by alexhigh

@jbrady: Roll-over the cog on the video, there is a progressive button

Edited by HansKaosu

save games are under userdata and have been for years.

Posted by Tennmuerti

The brick weaving bit almost made me spray soup all over the laptop.

Edited by Bread_Harrity

"Catch me when you can, you know .. whenever .. no rush. I'll just be over here. This is a casual game, so .. no pressure. Okay.. gonna go now."

Posted by Mathey

Sarah Palin, Private Eye.

Posted by Kingpk

So did they just go to Minnesota and ask the first housewife they found to play Angelica or something?

Edited by gbrading

Awesome Quick Look. So awesome. Had great fun watching.

Is Vinny purposefully trying to make "Coffee is burning" a meme?

Posted by DJJoeJoe

@aishan: The quality of the game in the quick look directly ties into the enjoyment factor, but in reverse! Bad games make some of the best quick looks!

Posted by MeatSim

Watch 90's adventure games die all over again.

Edited by guilherme

@sarumarine said:

Ryan and Vinny are my Quick Look Dream Team. Also, I'm getting serious flashbacks of "Again" for some reason. I guess what I really want is for Ryan and Vinny to play through a murder mystery/investigation game.

word.

Also, maybe they can play the DSiWare success: "Aha! I Found it! - Hidden Object Game"

Posted by posh

@brad3000: there's actually a giant bomb video app, if you search giant bomb on the app store you can get it there. hopefully that should work.

Edited by mnzy

"Has europe all over it" seems to be short hand for "looks janky/crappy". According to the Wiki the developers are from Texas. More to the point, nobody calls them eyeglasses except for America, so that's telling.

Yeah they use Europe as a synonym for trash a lot. Guess we've earned that?

Edited by Nycalexdunk

@posh: The Video Buddy for the apple products is down the guy who made it said he probably wont have time for a couple of weeks to get it updated and running again

Posted by Pop

That was exactly what I was expecting, those guys make a shitload of casual games.

Posted by Pikadrew

It's really freaking weird when your casually watching a quick look to hear your name mentioned multiple times and it's a character in the game, then it turns out its the murder victim!

Posted by GasparNolasco

Game is weirdly competent. Gotta say the art direction (while not really bad) is kinda unsettling though...

Posted by TehJedicake

I WILL NOT BE TRICKED AGAIN. Before I start watching this I'm going to look this up..... OK it's NOT a dumb iOS game, *continues watching*