Infogrames 4 lyfe

Posted by ReCkLeSs_X

Y'all are fast!

Posted by Hichael

Wow, this went up real quick.

Posted by panvixyl

ATARIATARIATARI

Edited by SeanFoster

Pretty soon the archive will be going up before the livestream!

Posted by DougQuaid

Brad! stop biting your lip!

Posted by Nikz

I like these kind of TnT's. I want to see more old stuff :)

Posted by TehChich

Okay, flipped Ryan is really REALLY unsettling, because it looks almost like him but not exactly and it just makes me freak out a little @ __________@

Posted by Stradimus

Anyone else notice Ryan's hate eyes as they zoomed in on his eyes while he was playing?

Edited by Draxyle

I almost feel sorry for Atari (or what's left of them). They own the biggest names in gaming, yet none of those old properties are fit to make a franchise out of.

Going into cheap iOS remasters seems to be the only way to go, or maybe they've already tried that.

Posted by henrykillenger

Blade slays vampires to the centipede soundtrack.

Edited by m2cks

Ryan looks disturbed, and so am I.

Posted by Pudge

Why isn't this on the front page? I was about to go to bed without my TNT!

Posted by YOUNGLINK

BOOM goes the TNT!

Edited by Sticks

Ryan's face looks like he accidentally walked in on his parents having sex.

Posted by TwoLines

Brad, come on. The PS1 look is awesome. It's all ragged and jagged, has low-poly models and weid ass textures, it's great!

Posted by rjayb89

Oh, it was here all along.

Posted by Paindamnation

@rjayb89 said:

Oh, it was here all along.

its the new quest system, find the videos.

Edited by fetchfox

Damn, those ten first minutes. Ryan all creepy.

Posted by FancyMonkey

Gotta love the thumbnail for this video. Ryan looks horrified!

Posted by johnaze

BOAT DRINKS!!

Posted by EarthBowl

"The Brad Effect" has made these live shows a little uneasy to enjoy as of late, but it is a small blemish on an otherwise great broadcast. I enjoyed seeing them play/talk about these older games, and hope more stuff like this happens on the site. Great Job Guys!

Posted by JackSukeru

Never played Q*bert, but I did play this clone of it for the Amiga a fair bit as a kid.

Oh, and now I can read that text in the beginning, neat!

Posted by cbarnes86

That music for Q*bert was fantastic! Can't wait to see what is in store for Unpro Fridays

Edited by eloj

Are downloads capped to 1MB/s nowadays? What am I supposed to do with my other nine megabytes/sec? :-(

Edited by LegendaryChopChop

Giant Bomb + old games = best site on the internet

Posted by Mr_Scumbag

Guys... Fix your streaming/hosting. It is incredibly bad. It's fine for the public stuff since I can use your Youtube mirrors. But the premium stuff is unwatchable unless I buffer or download.

Posted by Ravelle

Guys... Fix your streaming/hosting. It is incredibly bad. It's fine for the public stuff since I can use your Youtube mirrors. But the premium stuff is unwatchable unless I buffer or download.

Yeah, the stuttering was kind of bad, especially when watching something live.

Posted by Kohlstream

That music for Q*bert was fantastic! Can't wait to see what is in store for Unpro Fridays

Like a 16-bit Stevie Wonder. I can dig it.

Posted by Generiko

what was the Chae Chow(sp?) business all about?

Posted by Geurge

You're crazy Jeff. Robotron 64 is clearly better than Robotron X.

Posted by BasketSnake

I gotz all my snes, ps1, ps2 and gamecube connected with RGB SCART! You know who don't got RGB SCART? Umuuuhricans, that's who! And the PS1 rules baby. Ugly ass 3d graphics. Specific look. True dat.

Posted by chilibean_3

That Centipede game was actually pretty neat at the time. The levels open up and you end up exploring around for collectibles and such. Also you can jump.

Edited by Seb

I remember playing that version of Q*bert a whole bunch, wow.

Edited by heavymetalwaffle

That Missile Command music is a hot jam.

Posted by DarkShaper

I have strangely vivid memories of playing the the PS1 pong game when I was six . I had assumed it was something I made up.

Posted by aspaceinvader

I remember playing these versions on the PC as they were dirt cheap to buy. Enjoyed playing pong.

Posted by Supergooder

Beautiful man eyes they are.

Posted by STORMP00PER

sooo the into music playing for robotron is the same into/title screen music for chivalry medieval warfare? Where they just piping that in?

Edited by hollitz

I love that the PS2 fat is there to support discs.

In regards to Brad's distaste for PSone graphics, I feel the same way about a lot of SNES stuff. All the overheard games look like butthole to me.

Posted by teaoverlord

Posted by FoxMulder

Some days I would turn on my PS2 just to hear those goddamn soothing ocean waves...PS2 is still my favorite system of all time...with the DS in a close second!

Posted by SWIPSTER

LMAO 10:19

Posted by Bevinsky

Honestly, I think that claiming PS1 3D graphics age poorly is jumping the gun. I think some of the first games on that system actually looked good then and still do, like Spyro.

Posted by zenmastah

BOAT DRINKS FOR EVERYONE!!

Posted by MeatSim

I had no idea that any of these games existed. I can see why people would wanna forget about them though.

Posted by Jixashauser

Ryan with the wide face!

Posted by Arrested_Developer

Ryan with the wide face!

Vinny making Ryan look like Sloth from Goonies was just about the best thing ever.

Posted by iceman228433

Hands down one of the worst TNT'S in awhile, but then again I was playing Fire Emblem during it so who knows.

• 95 results