163 Comments
  • 163 results
Edited by MachoFantastico

Love how enthusiastic (and desperate) Jeff his to talk next gen, we are desperate for new systems.

Edited by Black_Cat

OMG I've played SS2 maybe a dozen times and I've never seen that dancing robot. BEST GAME EVER!

Posted by Ponyexpress

I loved Drew and Brad laughing at the dancing robot while Jeff looks on with dead, unfeeling eyes.

Edited by prestonhedges

EVEN IF they brought back Jet Moto, I probably wouldn't buy a new console.

Posted by kolbo

Nice Zombo.com reference at the intro.

Posted by Max_Cherry

I forgot what I was going to say, but it was witty.

Edited by Max_Cherry

I forgot what I was going to say, but it was witty.

Posted by Krakn3Dfx

Was at my son't piano recital when this was live, looking forward to downloading the HD version, throwing it up on the LCD projector and laying in my recliner for a couple of hours watching it. Saturdays.

Posted by Dezztroy

I really hope they continue with System Shock in the future. Making it a mini-endurance run featured every friday would be amazing.

Posted by gamerpigeon

nuts and bolts is complete trash. Its got lots of character buts its devoid of enjoyment

Edited by LegendaryChopChop

I loved Boom Boom Rocket and how strange it was.

But also, don't forget: "BioShock was disappointing." - Brad Shoemaker

Posted by Seb

I would happily watch Brad play a lot more Banjo.

Edited by FZackM

Wow, they actually seemed to have some reverence for System Shock 2. I'm surprised, I really expected the GB guys to rag on how "dated" it looks and how stupid they think it is.

Ryan genuinely seemed to enjoy playing it too, and he actually was able to figure things out. I really expected a lot of complaining about obtuse controls, blocky graphics, and how the game doesn't lead you or tell you what to do enough. I was kind of dumbfounded that Ryan complained about the weird controls but didn't rebind them, that's the first thing I do any time I start a PC game up.

I do agree with Brad about being bummed out about Bioshock after having played SS2. Bioshock literally just reused most of SS2's mechanics and plot beats, which was really surprising and a little disheartening when you realize that even the twist was reused.

Posted by WMWA

@AlexisG can we get the comment box to be at the top of where the comments start? Or one on top and bottom? This was the thing that drove me away from Polygon's forums or commenting there. I'm usually on my phone, so it's a pain to have to scroll all the way down past the other comments. Just a suggestion! =D

Posted by WMWA

@AlexisG can we get the comment box to be at the top of where the comments start? Or one on top and bottom? This was the thing that drove me away from Polygon's forums or commenting there. I'm usually on my phone, so it's a pain to have to scroll all the way down past the other comments. Just a suggestion! =D

Posted by The_Grindilow

That doggy was unprofessional as shit! I love doggies

Posted by Nightlight

Watching on my WiiU :)

Edited by DeF

@asator said:

Good stuff! I'm really digging Unprofessional Fridays. I kinda wanted to see more Banjo Kazooie since I never gave that game a fair shot., but that tutorial did drag a bit. Hopefully Brad will revisit it at some point. Bummer that Sara's leaving, hopefully it's for the best.

You should dig up that Banjo Multiplayer TNT they did last year? Or the year before that? That was fantastic! Boatcarplane forever!

Edited by Quarters

Good show, though Brad was a bit of a Debbie Downer about what games to reveal with the PS4. Personally, I just want the next Syphon Filter. One of the more underappreciated series, in my opinion.

Also, much like Bioshock, I could never pull enjoyment out of System Shock 2. As far as I'm concerned, there isn't a way to use audio logs really well. It always just feels lazy.

Best moment of the show has to be Jeff's final revelation.

Edited by biggiedubs

Good luck on the East Coast, Sarah!

Edited by probablytuna

Guys, I think I love Fridays more than Mondays.

Posted by Shtinky

When will HTML5 live streaming become possible? I wanted to watch these live via the WiiU browser, but it doesn't support flash =/

Edited by Schlookum

hahahaha fuckin Jeff "Last time I drank tequilla was with a pregnant girl" hahahahha Thats some unrpofessional shit to say at your work place. Well done that man!

Posted by RichieJohn

I want the Motorstorm guys to make Gran Turismo: Horizon

Edited by Dberg
Edited by KlUMZeE

Love this show! Good luck in NY Sarah!

Edited by sb5k

Sara nooo!! I'm sad now...

Posted by Kinapuff

Ridge Racer really, really brought me back.

Edited by hollitz

Ahahahahahaha. Jeff has a Je shirt. That shit is awesome.

Ridiculous mashup of things that Jason Woliner finds amusing, including the Sonic The Hedgehog twitter feed that's all about loving Jesus.

http://jeshirt.com/

http://jeshirt.tumblr.com/

Posted by ICantBeStopped

Thank you, Drew, for getting this up the same night.

Posted by DrGreatJob

"Last time I drank Tequila, it was with a pregnant girl."

Jeff, that's the funniest damn thing you've ever said.

Posted by Humanity

Love the way Ryan's inappropriate joke just ends the whole show with a fade to black - classic

Posted by SharkMan
Posted by JamesJeux007
Edited by SpunkyHePanda

I found Nuts and Bolts equal parts awesome and infuriating. So yeah, I would have preferred a straight Banjo game. Banjo-Kazooie was my favorite game for a good long time.

Also, notes aren't jiggies. For shame, Brad.

Posted by Nights

Orange is a good color for you, Jeff.

Uh, you mean red, right?

Posted by toshi0815
Edited by CaptainInvictus

I would be completely okay with Brad, once finished with Bradley May Cry, continues on to Bradley: Nuts & Bolts.

Just watching him futz around in N&B would probably be infuriating and/or fun, much like BMC is for DMC fans.

Posted by Death_Burnout

It bums me out that @brad has never played Thief. Pretty much all the praise he gave to System Shock 2 is applicable to it, and they both share a lot of the same stuff.

I remember the Novint Falcon! Never thought I'd see that 'thing' again...Though the surface-type tech demo's were preeetty cool.

Posted by trayntastic

this is my favorite thing to come out of giantbomb in a long time. not to take anything away from the other stuff, but i love this.

Posted by AcidBrandon18

http://properlypettingpuppies.tumblr.com/

Edited by I_smell

Holy shit that is a T-shirt with a fucking Che Guevara T-shirt on it.This is the best T-shirt to happen since "T-SHIRT!".

Posted by MistaSparkle

Orange is a good color for you, Jeff.

Posted by DaMisterChief

Dog

Edited by mellotronrules
Posted by artraider

tekken was the game that had Galaga

Posted by TepidShark

Random Playstation franchise Sony should bring back for PS4: "_Xtreme."

Posted by Cincaid

I love the start of the video, with Ryan just shouting at the others from behind his PC.

Posted by Triphos

What is drew talking about at the beginning of the show? I want gangster TV show.

Edited by Sporkbane

...I need Drew's shoes. Does anybody know where I can get those? They're awesome.

• 163 results