368 Comments
Edited by Spiritof

When I saw the title I misread it as, "A Grown Man In His Underwear Tells You About YOUR Destiny".

If I had a nickel for every time that's happened...

Edited by RobRoyale

As far as gear goes I hope they use the DC Universe model in that you can use the stats of higher gear but still cosmetically wear whatever you want. A lot of ppl dont know/forget but that part of that game was awesome and made for crazy variety in the players you would encounter.

Edited by insane_shadowblade85

As far as gear goes I hope they use the DC Universe model in that you can use the stats of higher gear but still cosmetically wear whatever you want. A lot of ppl dont know/forget but that part of that game was awesome and made for crazy variety in the players you would encounter.

That would cool if they did it that way. They could even do what Lord of the Rings Online did and give you cosmetic armor that you could wear above your normal armor.

Edited by AthleticShark

I am honestly not excited at all. As I grow older, I just get frustrated with having to be online and games forcing me to play with others. My group of friends are busy now, I don't want to meet random people that might get further then me or annoy me to death. I don't have the time with get my friends together and play for a few hours. Nothing about this grabs me and in fact it just disappoints me.

Also planning ahead, especially "10 years" really is never a good idea. It also sickens me, but, that is the world now.

Posted by allstarpro

Not sure if this was said somewhere, but source code on there where to buy page has PS4/Xbox 720 listed as well as PC. So looking forward to seing that

Posted by Max_Cherry

So, they're making Huxley?

Posted by core1065

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................... It's Phantasy Star Online, but I'm shootin dudes instead of cutting dudes.....

Posted by mewarmo990

How is this "ten year plan" 360/PS3 game going to work out when the next generation of consoles are being introduced soon?

Posted by Nettacki

How is this "ten year plan" 360/PS3 game going to work out when the next generation of consoles are being introduced soon?

Just because the next consoles are arriving soon doesn't mean they can't support their older consoles for another year or 3.

Edited by BenRoyTurner

The audio on this kept cutting out towards the end for me, did this happen to anyone else?

Posted by gamerpigeon

@mewarmo990: PS2 was manufactured for 13 years. This is what they mean when they say 10 year plan. It means that if the market supports it they will keep making the systems available. They'll continue to get cheaper and cheaper too. Also in countries like Brazil for example there is a longer life for these consoles than in North America and Europe.

Posted by Regular_Kirk

@max_cherry: That's exactly what came to my mind too. "It's Huxley...but we'll make it work better".

Posted by synesthesik

I'm not sure if I can remember a game reveal recently where the developers have said so much and so little all at once. I'm definitely extremely excited about this game, but I was excited before this reveal and it has left me with far more questions than answers. Bungie certainly has the pedigree and they're saying the right things (even if the hard info is still quite sparse). The only reason I hesitate to buy into this venture completely is that Activision is publishing it. If Activision were to give a "blank slate" to anyone, it would be Bungie. However, any sort of meddling on their part will almost certainly be detrimental to the final, retail product. This isn't exactly a wait and see sort of situation, but there is some cause for concern, albeit slight and out of the ordinary.

Posted by Evercaptor

@benroyturner: I'm guessing Jeff was saying things he shouldn't and had to edit the sound out.

Posted by Nerdware

Cool.

Posted by Scubasteve1974

Jeff whats in the jug?!

Edited by InfamousBIG

@krullban said:

JEFFS HAIR

I love Jeff but he just looks so janky.

Edited by David_Spiral

I'm not sure what's more disappointing...Jeff going to an event and not seeing the game or my watching this video and not seeing underwear.