20 Comments
Posted by ZombiePie

The latest edition of the Community Spotlight is up here.

Posted by wumbo3000

I know this is really late, and the game is really old, but I wrote a review for Stacking. Thanks!

Posted by Gamer_152
Posted by probablytuna

Worth Reading: Community Edition. I like it.

Posted by DaMisterChief

love the header art

Posted by egg

Is it just me or the "This week's most recommended" button on the user lists page simply not work? It just sits there loading forever: "Transferring data from static.giantbomb.com..."

Posted by buzz_clik

@zombiepie: Heh, s'okay. I'll just have to console myself with my new powers that allow me to change page backgrounds. BRAD WAS RIGHT, I CAN'T STOP.

Posted by ZombiePie
Posted by Mento

@buzz_clik: I think there's enough 'shop maestros around here, yourself included, that ZombiePie never has to rely on my dubious MS Paint wizardry to headline a Spotlight. I figure it's suitably lo-fi for a week where everything's broken, though.

Also yeah, that cloned blog business is mostly my bad. I wasn't sure if it had published or not (kept getting 500 errors) and didn't want to redo all that formatting, so I tried a few more times and they all simultaneously popped into existence a few hours later. Hopefully I'll be allowed to delete all the extra ones soon. Again, fitting for a blog about calamities.

Posted by buzz_clik

@mento: Ha! You should make the header every week, mate.

Also (and I'm sure you probably know this already) I've just noticed that your latest entry is repeated a lot on your blog.

Posted by Mento

@buzz_clik: I tried, duder, but our blogs didn't make the cut in time.

Still, there's something about this week's Spotlight that makes me feel like I've been represented enough.

Posted by Bollard

Nice write up! I am interested to see that Klepek Quest when I get home.

Edited by Demoskinos

ZOMBIEPIE DONT CARE.

Edited by buzz_clik
Posted by MetalGearSunny

Thanks for featuring my blog and extra thanks for putting these together every week, dude! You're our hero!

Posted by Captain_Tolerable

That was the first review I ever wrote and I'm super stoked it made the Community Spotlight. I really hope I can keep it up, definitely plan on writing more.

Checked everything on this Spotlight out, thanks for the handy list @zombiepie!

Posted by MooseyMcMan

What are you doing promoting my blog when I pretty clearly badmouthed you for what you did to the Bombcast Watitng Room? CAN'T YOU HOLD A GRUDGE LIKE I DO?!

Edited by Video_Game_King

Wait, what's that thing at the top? Was @mento pulling overtime on this?

Posted by Fattony12000

I will work with you @zombiepie. You have my...sword...

Great fresh new blog stylings, by the way.