322 Comments
Posted by Nights

Well, isn't that a daisy.

Posted by Cold_Wolven

That's what I love about Giant Bomb, we are always catered for which makes me feel special.

Edited by Yohosie

I'm eating nothing but rice and chicken because my paychecks are being held for 2 months and had to cancel my premium account temporarily, so this is fantastic news. 2 More weeks of the fantastic Unprofessional Fridays, fuck yeah. Thank you!

Posted by Eojay

TOP MEN.

Posted by MjHealy

Amazing work Dave, and thanks for the extra free business.

Posted by BAIThero

Man... So professional! Thank you for all the hard work guys!

Posted by aznmike123

Thanks! Still love you guys!

Edited by Ghost_Cat

You never need to apologize, Dave, because YOU DA MAN. Alexis is also da man too.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

Very cool. It's been rocky using the site for videos on iOS, and the API stuff is a lot more crucial than I thought it was, so this is a great gesture on you guys' behalf. We'll push through, just keep the site stable and we'll be besties, Dave. (You too, Alexis and team.)

Posted by Lava

Thanks for the update Dave, keep up the AMAZING work! The redesign is great!

Posted by MistaSparkle

Woohoo! Thanks! :D

Posted by BNB82

Thank you!

Posted by Vexxan

I couldn't visit the site for only a few hours which didn't matter that much to me so this is very generous of you guys. Keep on rocking!

Posted by DaMisterChief

Cool

Edited by Mister_V

That's an awesome gesture Dave. Personally i don't think it's been that bad, but this sort of thing is what makes you guys the best.

Posted by chikin_n_rofls

You guys have done great. Enjoy your weekend.

Posted by Flameinc

Thanks duders! Keep up the good work!

Posted by mcmax3000

I don't feel like you guys owe me anything, but I certainly won't say no to an extra two weeks.

Glad to see the RSS feeds mentioned, because that's where I get a lot of my video content from.

Posted by UrbanGt

You guys are awesome

Posted by vikingdeath1

keep up the hard work guys

Posted by wumbo3000

Thanks Dave! Site's looking awesome.

Posted by kommando208

This is what makes Giant Bomb one of the best sites on the Internet.