322 Comments
Posted by beast780

Dave you guys are awesome!

Posted by crovaxpso

Totally unnecessary but appreciated. Congratulations on the new site!

Posted by BenderUnit22

Funny enough, I got a 500 on my way here. But no problem, the redesign is great and a bit of downtime and some bugs were to be expected. Can't wait for Blade Runner.

Posted by Anim8td_fan

Despite the server errors, I'm loving the new site Dave. Excellent job on it and thank you for the sub extension.

Edited by Fattony12000
Posted by Launch

Ya don't owe me anything, ya big palooka. Now get back in that ring and fight the good fight.

Blade Runner ain't gonna finish itself!

Posted by laxbro19

Don't sweat it Dave. The new site is well worth the wait and I know of a few sites that would scoff at giving away 2 free weeks of premium status to users. Also I'll keep it on the D.L. about the "Skin Jobs,".

Edited by Undeadpool

I absolutely love the new look, so the wait is clearly worth it.

Posted by Kosayn

Thanks, loyalty +1.

I can only imagine what building this site is like based on my archaic circa-2004 web design work.

Posted by Joker369

Thanks guys. You didn't really need to do that.

Edited by SupberUber

I've had problems streaming video on my laptop, and it's a nonstarter on iPad.

Felt like a paying beta-tester, so thank you for taking that hit on your end.

Not all sites would have done it.

Posted by scottygrayskull

Very nice gesture. Thank you duder, and keep up the good work! :)

Edited by Positrark

Not necessary but still a very nice gesture. Site is looking good with some really cool features. I just said out loud "What kind of sorcery is this?" when a video on a page I had reloaded after closing the page started playing right where I left it. Really useful for someone like me, who usually watches the longer videos in several parts, while never remembering how far I have gotten.

Posted by wtrswoopes

Not at all necessary, but thanks.

Edited by squiDc00kiE

Thanks for the consideration. This is awesome.

Edited by Quarters

Awesome, thanks, Dave!

Edited by Bored_Ming

I've seen bugs you people wouldn't believe. 503, login fail and polls on fire off the shoulder of TNT. I watched chat room crashes glitter in the dark on Unprofessional Fridays. All those bugs will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

New site looks awesome. Thanks guys for all the hard work.

Posted by SonicFire

I'm just glad to know RSS feeds will be fixed; that's how I GB

Posted by Shimafran

This on top of a mostly smooth site relaunch? You guys are just awesome. Keep up the fantastic work.

Edited by ThePurpleWall

Love you guys!

Posted by JordanaRama

<3

(seriously.)

Edited by machinerebel

Thanks, Dave! <33

Posted by Duffyside

I'm a baby; how will this affect my feeling-like-a-boss status during the BLLSL, being a day one subscriber and all? I always liked folding my arms over my fat chest during the show, pretending like my $50 hung in the balance, depending on how entertained I was.

Posted by gaffyh

Full screen mode would be nice, or that exclusive to paid members now?

Posted by Luck702

Thank you so much guys, the new site is great!

Posted by Nick

I'm loving the look of the new site!

Edited by Bourbon_Warrior

What about people that used to be signed up, but canceled their memberships because of lack of content and now just watch unprofessional fridays on the twitch channel.

Posted by RecSpec

Thanks Dave, loving the new site.

Posted by zoozilla

Like many others, I don't feel like I'm owed anything, but thank you guys for your generous gesture.

Just another part of why Giant Bomb is the best site on the Internet.

Posted by Wannabe_Hipster

Yay

Posted by Dan_CiTi

Thank you Based Dave and the whole production team...fantastic job on the site.

Edited by Enigma777

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

Posted by SuperFusion

God damn you guys are great. I know this has been said a hundred times in these comments, but it's stuff like this that makes Giant Bomb one of the best sites on the internet. Also: Great work on the site. :D

Posted by Graylend

Radical. Thanks guy! Keep on rocking.

Posted by Kinapuff

Login issue was fixed rather quickly for me. Thanks again duders for running one of the best sites online.

Posted by tourgen

thanks. I can't even imagine building something like this up from the ground like you guys managed to do. Great work guys. (I still miss the achievements system though.)

Posted by altairre

I wouldn't have complained but thanks nonetheless. Two weeks more until resubscribing then.

Edited by Kurtdyoung

Thanks duders! Really wasn't necessary, but I appreciate it very much. Also, the new video player is supreme. All the weird problems I have in the last few months are completely gone. Love the new site, take as long as you need!

Edited by LackingSaint

Really kind of you guys! God, I love this site.

Edited by Breadfan

This is why I will continue to throw money at you, Giant Bomb.

Posted by Blubba

Wow, you guys are really upstanding people. Thanks for the two weeks, it's very appreciated!

Edited by DEFE

Man, you guys are the best. Good luck with the rest of the bugs, folks. I look forward to more Blade Runner.

Posted by oobs

Posted by Bollard

100% unnecessary, you're too awesome guys.

Posted by subyman

I certainly wasn't expecting this. I've had a lot of fun watching the transition. Keep up the good work Dave.

Posted by cloudnineboya

even though i dont think you need to do this,but this is why i love this site you guys are the best.

big shout out to dave+alex+the rest of the nameless guys helping to make the site even better

Posted by Thiefsie

Fantastic... my login now works again and I love the new site, apart from it's font size which I think is a little larde. I can adjust that myself easily enough however of course.

Posted by ultrapeanut

Annnnnd this is why I love you guys.

Posted by Toxeia

This is my formal request to exchange my Two (2) Free Weeks for a hug :(