167 Comments
  • 167 results
Posted by Sammo21

Man, Ryan's laugh is so damn incestuous infectious.

Edited by Poorman4444

Love how Brad Muir is basically wearing the same shirt 10 years later

Edited by TatsurouXIII

yo Ryan. When you invite a guest you gotta let him finish his sentences, man.

Edited by Hoppondeez420

Muir 4 president 2016

Edited by Will_M

@dan_citi said:

Man, The Bouncer is such a post Final Fantasy 7 game.

I think Ergheiz is the most post.

And holy shit Brad Muir is killing it in this TNT. Young Brad Muir is a total nerd though.

Edited by WickedCobra03

Brad Muir (aka Smiles for miles) is amazing. I could listen to that guy all day, his stories are pretty great! I love hearing all of the crazy inside stories that you wouldn't hear normally.

Posted by AlexeiK

So are the boys not coming to PAX Australia? That was the main reason I got tickets to the event...

Edited by Dan_CiTi

Man, The Bouncer is such a post Final Fantasy 7 game.

Posted by Mercanis

I am 100% on board with Thursday Night Throwdown transforming into Guest Developer Memory Lane.

Posted by iragequit

Worth ever penny!

Posted by SquareTheRoot
Posted by SpikeDelight

I get the impression that Brad Muir is the nicest guy on the face of the Earth.

Posted by Ryleknuckles

Anyone notice Brad was stroking his Macbook?

Posted by Red12b

Such a good show. I said it once and I will say it again. Brad Muir needs to work for GiantBomb. They need to pick him up and I feel like if anything happened with his job at DF I bet they would. It would be awesome to have someone that worked on games and know the tec like Brad. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

how the hell could they afford him, plus, he's doing what he loves.......,

Edited by Catarrhal

@citizencoffeecake said:

I think Tommy Tallarico did the music for Alter Echo, I remember him talking about it on Judgment Day.

No, he did not. You're more than likely thinking of Advent Rising.

Posted by IcarusFoundYou

I am so surprised we didn't see any pictures of Ryan Davis with his old hair style

Posted by HellknightLeon

Such a good show. I said it once and I will say it again. Brad Muir needs to work for GiantBomb. They need to pick him up and I feel like if anything happened with his job at DF I bet they would. It would be awesome to have someone that worked on games and know the tec like Brad. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Edited by BBQBram

That's a nice Brad background...bradground? Okay I'll be leaving now.

Posted by Sidewalkchalk

=D

Edited by MaFoLu

I need more Bra:D Muir in my life!

Posted by KevinK

@maajin said:

It seems like Brad Muir is the only thing the internet is unanimous about. He's the chosen one to bring us peace, guys!

He's the savior we need but not the one we deserve!

Posted by Xbox420

More Brad Muir pleassssseeeeee :D

Posted by ZHabermann

Wait, beer DOESN'T come in can's that big in America normally?

Hell yeah UK better at being alcoholics

Posted by Keen_12

:D

Posted by indieslaw

1:14:48 - "americanime" thank you very much

Posted by Rox360
@assinass said:

46:20

Is that what Inverse Kinematics are? When the character's hands or feet are actually planting on stairs or other surfaces? Man, I love that in games!

I learned something new today, thanks Brad Muir :D

It's technically not the only meaning, but yes! There's basically two types of joint control used in 3D animation; Forward Kinematics and Inverse Kinematics. Simplified, FK basically means that you have to rotate a joint to get it pointing where you want and anything attached to it just follows along, like a series of sticks joined by stiff hinges that you rotate one at a time. IK means that you position the end of a joint or chain of joints, and everything along the chain adjusts automatically to allow the motion to happen. If you do that on the fly in-engine, then yes, IK is what allows for the dynamic planting of feet or hands on surfaces. It is also used in the animation tools to easily make pre-animated motions look natural. A handy technology!

Posted by Zero_

This was really fun. I hope they spawn a new series of developer restrospectives; with episode 1: Jaffe.

Posted by Vortextk

THANKS FOR COMING BRAD. So great to see him.

Posted by CitizenCoffeeCake

I think Tommy Tallarico did the music for Alter Echo, I remember him talking about it on Judgment Day.. ah Judgment Day...

Posted by nelson1tom

You guys should like play PlanetSide 2 for a TNT. Some of the servers are being merged this week.

I have 12 days of game play on it. Catch up.

Edited by SatelliteOfLove

Ryan talking about the shared Japanesedness of many PS2 games and Sax Man talking about lore wrapped around and spawned from different elements of the game in production are very much related phenomena.

God, I forgot how big a turd Oni was.

Posted by Residentrevil2

TeamBRADS is the best.

Posted by TorMasturba

This was fucking hilarious. I wish Brad Muir was a permanent member of the Bombsquad

I agree! He should at least be an honorary member of the staff!

Posted by AssInAss

46:20

Is that what Inverse Kinematics are? When the character's hands or feet are actually planting on stairs or other surfaces? Man, I love that in games!

I learned something new today, thanks Brad Muir :D

Posted by SuperUltra

This was such a great TNT. I loved the Brad Muir commentary for Alter Echo.

Posted by JoelTGM

this was amazing

Posted by mithhunter55

Oh god this one is scaring me.

@assinass said:

It's so awesome to see Brad Muir as a developer flashback to his game history.

Posted by Nekroskop

Double Brad is the best kind of Brad.

Posted by PhilipDuck

Great TnT having Brad Muir in was a fantastic move! Cool guy as always and good laugh.

Posted by johncallahan

I literally shouted "Oh shit, The Bouncer!" when they put The Bouncer in.

Posted by JordanaRama

Brad Muir has incredibly white teeth.

Sparkling.

Posted by AssInAss

It's so awesome to see Brad Muir as a developer flashback to his game history.

Edited by Dark_Lord_Spam

I love that Brad Muir explained in the politest way how he was fired, and then later about some internet asshole bumming him out. Never lose that positive flow, Brad! :D!

Edited by Dberg

That song at the end sounded an awful lot like something you'd hear in a Borderlands games. ...was it from one of them?

Posted by bobfantastic

It seems like you guys probably know enough long-established developers to put together a pretty good series of retrospectives, particularly as the generation comes to an end and people are thinking back over their own gaming history.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work!

Edited by johnaze

Man there is so much Brad in this TNT.

Posted by Traegan

Love the developer commentary. As a Computer Engineering <pushes glasses up> graduate circa 2002, very interesting to see an alternate career path and game development shop talk.

Posted by StarvingGamer

You guys should pay Brad Muir to come be in a video every week.

Edited by hussatron

: D

• 167 results