168 Comments
  • 168 results
Posted by EricFine

Pretty sure I saw Brad play. Judging that I loved Ska and lived in Ann Arbor in 2003.

Posted by Dead_Cell

:D

Posted by hobobeard

Posted by hollitz

Eh, the Bouncer was fine. It was short, but there was some interesting story stuff that came from playing as the 3 different characters.

Edited by Zleunamme

That was an awesome TNT. I think Brad Muir lives a secret place in the office that nobody knows about. I remember seeing ads for Alter Echo in OPM back in 2003. Didn't that game go by a different name before the final release?

I've never scene game play footage of The Bouncer until now. I forgot that Tetsuya Nomura had a habit of reusing the same character design over and over again.

Posted by DemiGodRaven

I beat Fantavision.

Edited by DougQuaid

Giant Bomb Presents Brad Muir's Space World!

Posted by TruthTellah
Posted by Ravelle

Brad Muir was a delight as always, fun show although it wasn't the same without the ability to chat.

Posted by metalliccookies

Brad Muir for unprofessional Fridays? :D

Posted by probablytuna

More Brad Muir content!

Posted by posh

i love that you guys did a Brad Muir TNT. great stuff

Posted by Castiel

All this talk about Brutal Legend almost makes me want to play it again. Goddamn that game had so much potential and it starts out really great too. If they game had "just" been a open world hack n' slash then it might very well have been one of my favorites of this generation. But I just didn't like the RTS apsects of that game.

But on the other hand; you can ride a giant black panther that shoots lazers out of its eyes.

Fuck I might just play BL again.

Edited by bushlemon

Posted by GunsAreDrawn

I've found myself bored with quick looks/TNT over the last year but when Brad Muir shows up it's like he's revitalizing the site again.

Posted by YoThatLimp

@castiel said:

All this talk about Brutal Legend almost makes me want to play it again. Goddamn that game had so much potential and it starts out really great too. If they game had "just" been a open world hack n' slash then it might very well have been one of my favorites of this generation. But I just didn't like the RTS apsects of that game.

But on the other hand; you can ride a giant black panther that shoots lazers out of its eyes.

Fuck I might just play BL again.

That Black Sabbath fucking opening is so god damn epic

Posted by ILikePopCans

It really blows about the trying to end the show with the music thing Vinny and/or Drew did.

Posted by FZackM
@efesell said:

Man I fuckin loved Oni.

Me too. The PC version was incredible, I still enjoyed the PS2 version but the difference between the two is night and day.

PS2 has horrible control and frame rate issues along with severely limited render distance.

I actually recently played through the PC version of Oni, and it actually has a decent mod community around it, so there are things like updated models and free for all deathmatch maps vs bots.

Still one of my favorite fighting systems in a game next to God Hand.

Posted by Monk

They could almost do this show with other developers and play their games.

Doubt the devs would have the courage though.

Posted by Flappybat

Anyone else getting a lot of audio crackle and pops around 1:10:00 and onwards?

Posted by mellotronrules

i love brutal legend. come at me, bros (of metal).

Edited by RonGalaxy

Apologize to Brad Muir, ps2 did come out in 2000

Posted by pkmango7

Amazing TNT! Blasts from the past, PS4 discussion, and Brad Muir decorated in developer jargon and control room's fine touches.

Posted by Vrikk

I just realized that Muir is just about all teeth. Does he has a medical anomaly that makes him have twice as many as a normal person?

Posted by Zevvion
Posted by Ravelle

@fzackm said:
@efesell said:

Man I fuckin loved Oni.

Me too. The PC version was incredible, I still enjoyed the PS2 version but the difference between the two is night and day.

PS2 has horrible control and frame rate issues along with severely limited render distance.

I actually recently played through the PC version of Oni, and it actually has a decent mod community around it, so there are things like updated models and free for all deathmatch maps vs bots.

Still one of my favorite fighting systems in a game next to God Hand.

I still have the PC version of Oni, I remember loving it and it was also the first game I bought that had the DVD case!

Posted by Evercaptor

Brad Muir has wonderful teeth.

Posted by Sanj

Someone needs to photoshop a picture of Ska-band Brad and Hardcore Dave together.

Posted by blueinferno
Posted by Majkiboy

Fantastic! YES MORE COLON D!

Posted by lordofultima

I'm pretty sure that Driving Emotion: Type S came out months before The Bouncer, making that the actual first Square PS2 game. It was that Gran Turismo knock-off that was not so good.

Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab

Brad Muir on TNT is like getting a hug from the internet.

Posted by leinad44

I bet if Brad Muir's constant happiness ever ceases, the world will end

Posted by MachoFantastico

You got to love Brad Muir.

Posted by FlipperDesert
Posted by I_smell

Awesome show. MORE DEVELOPERS!!!

Posted by CaLe

Brad Muir looks like a shark to me. It just makes me like him even more.

Posted by BrianP

Is there anyone more affable than brad muir? Dude is stoked on everything!

Posted by Tesla

I came for the baby faced Brad Muir.

Posted by Benny

11:50 for the absolute best shit ever.

I love you guys.

Posted by Atom

Loved the show. Brad Muir is always awesome :D

Edited by Szlifier
What would happen if Brad Muir took this?

: |

Posted by AlmostSwedish

This is a great concept. Really interestingin hearing comments from a developer on a game he helped make

Posted by joeshabadoo

This was an absolute joy to watch live. oh man. love this site

Posted by spookytapes

Really great show! I love when Brad Muir is on anything at GB.

Posted by Maajin

It seems like Brad Muir is the only thing the internet is unanimous about. He's the chosen one to bring us peace, guys!

Edited by The_Nubster

Casual sharing will be done. I'm surprised at the lack of Miiverse mentions in PS4 conversation, because that's a really obvious parallel. People share casually all the time, and I've even done it myself. It's surprisingly fun and easy, and adds a lot to games.

Posted by skelington_

Didn't TNT used to be about giving the community the opportunity to play with and against the staff each week? More 'Talk' than 'Throwdown' nowadays. I wouldn't mind seeing older games, or really anything with a multiplayer component. Cool show nonetheless.

Posted by spiketail

Wait, Brad Muir is on TNT?!

:D activated!

Posted by dvdwalker8

Brad Muir is so great. He always makes things better. Definitely welcome at GB anytime. Nice to hear him admit that Brutal Legend would have been better if it focused on one style more.

• 168 results