195 Comments
  • 195 results
Edited by Dross

GREAT Tombstone Pizza reference.

Posted by Wacomole

I missed this as the front page had this down as starting at 03:30, so I opted to go to bed instead.

Posted by Ravelle

Fun show, too bad for the bad stuttering and chat breakdowns.

Posted by face15

DOG ZONE

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

Edited by bkbroiler

This may be the greatest video in the history of Giant Bomb.

Posted by Savutano

jeff's back guise! 8O

Posted by Korolev

I hope all future fridays are as unprofessional (or even MORE unprofessional) as these.

Posted by andrewf87462

@fiercedeity said:

Sony explicitly mentions supporting the free-to-play model on the PS4.

Patrick: "I never heard anything about free-to-play..."

Come on Patrick... :(

Well he didn't say, "They didn't say anything about free-to-play," he said he didn't hear it. So... in the future hear everything, I guess? Is that the point we're trying to make?

Infact I also didn't hear anything said about free-to-play, so I wouldn't hold it against Patrick either.

Posted by Winternet

@evanbower said:

@fiercedeity said:

Well he didn't say, "They didn't say anything about free-to-play," he said he didn't hear it. So... in the future hear everything, I guess? Is that the point we're trying to make?

I'm not asking anyone to be perfect. But it is frustrating to listen to him base his opinion on something that isn't (objectively) true.

So, why is this not about Brad not hearing it, Ryan not hearing it, Vinny not hearing it or Jeff not hearing it?

Posted by Robo

You know what? You're alright, goatee Patrick.

As a fellow 20-something who only recently discovered his ability to grow facial hair, you do just have to keep it going and find a good look/length that you can maintain.

Posted by Dross

MFC!

Edited by Rox360

Just gonna say, based on the first few minutes of this video... Sounds like Patrick could use a cat belt buckle.

Edit: First of all, this is one of the best videos ever. Second, what.

Edited by MjHealy

OH GOOD LORD THEY ARE GONNA PLAY A DOG'S LIFE.

The ultimate Friday.

Posted by Darthozzan

@moleyuk: Well it was listed as 3:30PM though... I figured it was just showing PST and indeed that lined up with previous start times when I checked in wolfram alpha for my timezone ^^

Posted by Rumour

So whatever happened to Titan? Whose dog was that?

Posted by sethshandor

Bummer about Manhunt, wanted to see some more of that.

I actually sent in the Space Jam figures. Was doing some long overdue cleaning in the basement and found them.

Posted by civid

Man, good to finally see the gang drinking something decent (Newcastle rocks!) Great fucking show, although I would like to hear more about Jeff's night out in NYC, that sounded like a lot of drunk fun

Posted by Rox360

@rumour said:

Coonce's, wasn't it?

Posted by blackichigo

I didn't hear them say that either. Does that make me an asshole too?

Well.. I am, but not for this reason. I have zero relationship with my father and my mother never supported me. Wait... what were we talking about?

Posted by Beaker

The dog farting made me laugh more than it probably should have.

Edited by hollitz

Patrick's facial hair is stimulating my bone growth.

Also, Brad is dressing like Vinny and I like it.

And Beaumant is my favorite dog.

Are analysts ever right about anything? It seems like every time that something an analyst says gets some ink, they are always proven wrong.

Edited by Rexicon

@rumour: I thought it was Shelby's dawg

Posted by probablytuna

@Brad: I was able to purchase a digital copy of The Walking Dead on Steam with no problem here in Australia and it wasn't even submitted for classification. I don't know if it was a mistake or if Telltale found a loophole in the system to release an unrated game (though it has since been rated MA15+ pending release) in a digital store.

Posted by shodan2020

I love Jeff's incredulousness after Ryan made the dog shit.

Posted by I_smell

It's perfect that TNT is hosted by Ryan, and Unprofessional Fridays is hosted by fuckin' JEFF.

Posted by slimepuppy

As a Finnish person, the impromptu quick look of Unreal World is both a source of great pride and great shame.

Also, I'm almost 100% sure those aren't stock photos.

Posted by MurderSlingshot

@drwhat: I keep on trying to download the HD version and it only downloads 2 gigs then stops. Are having this problem as well?

Posted by Rodiard

Cats have bone-healing powers? The things you learn on Giant Bomb dot com.

Posted by Dimsey

UnReal World! Nice!

When they showed that Make No Wonder game my first thought was that it looked kind of like an UnReal World lite. Didn't expect UnReal World itself to make an appearance. Kind of a pity they didn't get to delve too deep into it, it's a pretty rad game!

News to me that it's free now too. They used to charge a somewhat extortionate price for the thing.
Cool that the barrier to entry has been lowered. And I don't have to dig up my old serial to play it....

Anyway. Great show!

Posted by CityName

How the hell am I supposed to listen to these guys talk about the PS4 when Dave and Alexis are having Dog Friday in the bottom left?

Posted by Aretak

@fiercedeity said:

Well.. I am, but not for this reason. I have zero relationship with my father and my mother never supported me. Wait... what were we talking about?

Did he say it made Patrick an asshole? The people who overzealously leap to his defence are just as annoying as those who bash him for no reason. He's a big boy, guys. If you want to protect someone, the new Tomb Raider's out soon.

Edited by Sammo21

Kind of sickening how I hear Patrick say "Sony focusing on games is the wrong direction". This is why stuff sucks.

Posted by Sarumarine

@zornack said:
@sgtpierceface said:

Just a question to the people complaining in chat that the PS4 discussion went on for too long. What are you even doing on this website?

I come to giant bomb for the hot women.

Why do I come to Giant Bomb?
PS4 Discussion
Quick Looks
TANG
P-TANGX

Aw... where's the "All of the Above" option? I love that choice.

Posted by MachoFantastico

Ha! I remember a Dog's Life. I remember it being pretty decent for some reason.

Edited by blackichigo

@aretak:

@aretak said:

@blackichigo said:

@fiercedeity said:

Did he say it made Patrick an asshole? The people who overzealously leap to his defence are just as annoying as those who bash him for no reason. He's a big boy, guys. If you want to protect someone, the new Tomb Raider's out soon.

You sir or madam, don't know when a man is joking. I thought me bring up my parental issues made that clear, but whatevs. I can't wait to protect Lara too, thank you very much.

Edited by CornBREDX

Ya, I remember Dog's Life. I still have that game. It's a surprisingly great game, but 7 is appropriate. It gets repetitive a little bit.

But ya I liked it too. I didn't expect it at the time to be as good as it was.

Edit: Manhunt was also great. I played that on XBOX. I loved how you could use the set to hear the director (Brian Cox) over the head set, and could use your voice for distraction. And ya, on my computer that's what the game does too- crashes on that exact part. Cant get past it. Kinda sucks.

Edited by PimblyCharles

Of course Jeff is into CKY...

I think the Dudesons would have made more sense though

Posted by mrfluke
@rumour said:

@rox360 said:

@rumour said:

Coonce's, wasn't it?

@rexicon said:

@rumour: I thought it was Shelby's dawg

nah it was andy's dog

the bearded guy thats holding hands with coonce.

glad that i have an excuse to embed this perfect video, cause it is perfection. :P

Posted by SeraphSlaughter

Please replace all video game chat on Unprofessional Fridays with footage of GB staff playing with dogs, thanks in advance.

Posted by WolfHazard

Uhoh Brads comment @1 hour, 40 minutes about Tomb Raider made it sound like he does not like it. I wasn't expecting much from that game as that series means nothing to me, but man.

Edited by ike7779

There already is a f2p section of the PSN Vita store. Thought I saw one on the PS3 store. Not sure about the XBL or Nintendo stores.

Edited by The_Nubster

Wait, seriously? Manhunt just doesn't work? That's pretty messed up.

Posted by uhohlovehascometotown

thank you for playing A Dog's Life! that's my girlfriends favorite game.

Posted by ThePickle

Drew is seriously a goddamn genius. They way he read Brad's review was brilliant.

Posted by playastation

Rorie should have been invited to dog friday.

Posted by Qlanth

Jeff looks like he had a stroke for most of this thing. Half his face doesn't move.

Posted by MeatSim

Dog City!

I am shocked that Matt Rorie didn't burst through a wall screaming "PUPPIES!!' at some point.

Posted by Shinmaru007

I don't foresee Jake and Daisy's relationship turning out well due to how possessive Jake is.

Posted by TurboMan

SLEEPY DAWGS

• 195 results