20 Comments
Edited by Cirdain
Posted by Demoskinos

Whoa whoa whoa. All these forum threads and not mention of the greatest issue that divided the Giantbomb community since the Hamburger "Is it a sandwich or not?" discussions?

Posted by Video_Game_King

Good to know that I'm a power bottom....I think.

Posted by SexyToad

That's such a great picture.

Posted by ZombiePie

@cirdain: I'm glad that I got to see this Gamewise happen in person and live. It reminds me of the crazy user "outings," like for ItalyCanadian.

Man, original launch Giant Bomb was crazy....

Edited by Bollard
Posted by TheHT

I really wish they called it the Playstallion 4.

Posted by LordAndrew

I think people are intentionally avoiding my thread due to the horrible attempt at a pun in the title. I put a lot of effort into making it horrible, so I'm glad to see it's paying off.

Posted by ZombiePie
Edited by Pepsiman

I normally don't promote my stuff on here since you're usually so good about parsing through my stuff and figuring out what's worth putting out there, but since friend feeds are down for the moment, I thought I'd clue you in to a review I just posted for the Japanese version of Disaster Report on the PS2. Not what I'd call a particularly conventional piece, but I found talking about the game in more abstract terms to be a fun writing exercise, at least.

Edited by Video_Game_King

This is it. 300 blogs. And one.

(Also, I really love how my "this thing goes all the way to the top" comment in the Gamewise scandal turned out to be exactly what was going on.)

Posted by ZombiePie

This is it. 300 blogs. And one.

(Also, I really love how my "this thing goes all the way to the top" comment in the Gamewise scandal turned out to be exactly what was going on.)

I wish I had a tally of how many Spotlights I've authored and how many comments they had, but the statistics for that would be warped considering that for the longest time I use to have the single stickied Community Spotlight topic.

Edited by Fattony12000
Posted by Mento
Edited by plainplease

You can check out my review of BioShock... I don't know if it is relevant at all to the community spotlight since it is such an old game, but check it out anyway if you are interested.

Edited by Video_Game_King

@plainplease:

The scary thing is that I have a BioShock review going up next week.

Posted by ZombiePie

@mento: I have you down for this week as having published three notable blogs this week, tying your old record for most blogs on a single Spotlight.

Posted by Gamer_152

Zombleplie, lok, and blog.

Moderator Online
Edited by ZombiePie

The latest Spotlight is up over here.

Edited by plainplease