173 Comments
  • 173 results
Posted by SpikeDelight

Daaaamn judge

Posted by Nictel

Objection!

Posted by gbrading

Is Jeff going to wear jean shorts to jury duty?

He said on the Bombcast that the Judge won't allow it. ;)

Edited by Max_Cherry

Is Jeff going to wear jean shorts to jury duty?

Posted by xxizzypop

I don't think I've laughed harder at anything in the past week than Dave's impression of Ryan.

Edited by Quintessence
Posted by selbie

I keep reading flight sticks and get my hopes up for another Flight Club video :(

Edited by Vexxan

Free fight sticks for everyone!

Posted by Slither_Maggot

LOL! "They're in the corner of someone's office and they just go, Get these outta' here!"

Edited by Vigil80

Looking forward to Brad's review of Tomb Raider. The snippets I've seen make me think I might want it, but I'm not quite convinced. I want it to be good, but saving ~$50 and just going back through Anniversary/Legend could be ok, too.

Last time I got called in for jury duty, I was ready to do it. It was a serious, intriguing case, even. But I wasn't biased enough and the prosecutor dismissed me after just a minute or so of yes/no questions.

Posted by Sanity
Posted by Scratch

So excited for Blade Runner tomorrow! Already clearing my schedule so I can catch it live.

Posted by kishinfoulux

Dave's impression of Ryan was so spot on

So good.

Posted by bledsoe9mm
Posted by ExitDose

All the videos stopped working for me.

Posted by CaLe

Dave has gained body mass.

Posted by Qlanth

Is this video not working for anyone else? I can watch any other video but this right now.

Posted by NPfeifer

You guys seriously need a shotgun mic or scripted ILMs again.

Posted by Jdiggity88

@thedoorman: that's the first thing i thought when i watched this

Posted by PhilipDuck

Blade Runner should be a treat! Can't wait, Wednesday sorted!

Posted by hollitz

I'd love to hear "Ryan Davis", "Brad Shoemaker", and "Vinny Caravella" do a podcast with real Jeff.

Posted by TekZero

@harabec: I was a federal juror once. I made $600 and the verdict was not guilty.

It definitely was a unique experience and I think everyone should do it at some point.

Posted by Woowookins
Posted by AssInAss

What French game were they talking about?

Brutal Legend retrospective TNT, hell yeah! Downloading the game right now, gonna be sweet.

Edited by ScreamingFist

Damn Mondays, your luvvin is soooooooooo goooooood

Posted by AssInAss

So far, I've heard that Tomb Raider is a great game but from the videos I just don't see what makes it so good. I look forward to Brad's review.

Actually, when I read the Eurogamer, Gametrailers, and EDGE reviews they were far more damning but then the score was much higher than you'd expect. It sounds more like an Uncharted clone than a Tomb Raider game. Machinima and Rev3 reviews paint it in a unfavorable light, or at least a game that's not appealing to me as a Tomb Raider fan who's more into exploration/platforming/puzzles than filler collectathon/feature creep/combat and a disappointing story.

This is not even mentioning the ludonarrative dissonance between cutscene Lara and gameplay Lara, where you go from vulnerable victim to trained killer in under an hour.

Posted by VierasTalo

Jeffcast!

Posted by Harabec

I almost had jury duty. My number was really high and they didn't even need me to come in. I was disappointed, I wanted to see those delicious tears as I pronounced everyone guilty.

Posted by Paindamnation

@landmine said:

Jeff is going to review your court case. 3 stars.

Judge Judy
?

Posted by Kinapuff

@thiefsie said:

Quicklook Lawnmower Racing Mania YESTERDAY!

Seconded.

Posted by Thiefsie

Quicklook Lawnmower Racing Mania YESTERDAY!

Posted by Th3irdEye

Oh look, a stack of games. They have a boxed copy of XCOM. That's cool. I never get boxed copies of PC games anymo...

*Double take*

Lawnmower. Racing. Mania.

I require a quick look, now.

Edited by LegendaryChopChop

@agent47csim2 said:

@the_ruiner said:

Looking past Brad and not seeing Sarah is kinda depressing...

What happened to Sara??

She left to NY for Comic Vine's east coast coverage.

I say it's fine, no sense in having Comic Vine people (what, 2?) be in the office of what is dominated by GB. Not that I work there, but it was a little weird anyway.

Edited by Agent47CSim2

Looking past Brad and not seeing Sarah is kinda depressing...

What happened to Sara??

Edited by Liquidus

That Ryan impression was uncanny.

Posted by Crixaliz

Still no word on FUSE? I thought that was also out in early March

Posted by Krathoon

If they have any of the Metal Gear Rising lamps they should light them all up around the office.

Edited by probablytuna

So far, I've heard that Tomb Raider is a great game but from the videos I just don't see what makes it so good. I look forward to Brad's review.

Edited by dropabombonit

Dave's impression of Ryan was so spot on

Posted by spiketail
Posted by Ravelle

Suddenly everyone is shaving!

Posted by Slab64

@amyggen said:

That last TNT with Brad Muir was super interesting and entertaining, and if they can get more developers like that, it would be great.

Hell yeah, that shit was great.

Posted by MEATBALL

Brad sounds super excited about Tomb Raider.

Posted by ThreeRoneC

Judge: Is there any reason why you feel you can not be a part of the jury?

Jeff: Well the murder and robbery in question sounds a lot like this videogame Kane and Lynch. And well your Honor I have a history with that game.

Judge: So you feel you can't preform your duties as a member of the jury because of that?

Jeff: Well that and the accused is named Brad Garrett so I probably do not like him. He was an ex-boxer that worked at AppleBee's. The guy looks like a hippie. Plus I only saw warm milk and vinegar in the lunch room.

Judge: So?

Jeff: I hate all of those things.

Judge: But I am the LAW!

Jeff: F#&K it i'm in!

Edited by LucidDreams117

Lawnmower Mania! I don't know what that is under XCOM but that needs to be played pronto.

Posted by Vague_Optimism
Posted by gunstarhero

i did jury duty once luckly i did not get picked , and i got £5 for food for the day and a day off work :) and a 3 yr wait before i am put pack into the hat agien.

Posted by marbleCmoney

Blade Runner!

Edited by zenmastah

Excited about Tim Schafer!

• 173 results