173 Comments
  • 173 results
Posted by Piggs

I got jury duty this week too. Good thing about it is I get to sleep in.

Posted by ShadowKirby

Come on guys, Sang-Froid is not french, it's french-canadian as hell!

Posted by BlazeHedgehog

Dave is a way better Ryan.

Edited by SatelliteOfLove

Fans.

Also, Anakaris fan, checking in.

Posted by VoidProd

Best Ryan Davis impression

Posted by kollay

Vampire Savior Kreygasm

Posted by pyromagnestir

Ryan Dave-is is the best Ryan Davis.

Also he needs to be on the all impersonation podcast with "Brad Shoemaker" and the many other spot on impersonations. Someone make this happen!

Posted by synesthesik

Got that Diamond Viper V770 TnT2 Ultra for Tomb Raider what what!!!

Posted by GreigWatt
Posted by SirOptimusPrime

WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING SOMETHING WITH THAT LAWNMOWER RACING MANIA?

I would pay that hot subscriber fee for a Scrub League of that.

Posted by tcsajax

Jeff, is your phone ever not flashing?

Edited by Karass

Levels, man, levels. I can hear the dude holding the camera and no one else. I miss when you put some production into I love Mondays.

Posted by Nilazz

It's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalive!

Posted by Humanity

Brad is a one man reviewing machine for Giant Bomb these days.

Posted by mrfluke

nice to see thursday night throwback still in effect.

Posted by Mastertarvin

Tomb Raider gets almost perfect reviews from nearly every outlet, Brad says eh it's alright. I don't think I'll ever understand his taste in games. Not saying he's wrong he (and of course I couldn't because I haven't played it yet) just seems to be like a polar opposite of the majority a lot of times.

Posted by SirPsychoSexy

For the love of god we need LAWN MOWER RACING!!!!

Posted by DeF

DAVE IS MAD WITH POWER!

Edited by Winsord

Lawnmower Racing Mania! It's like Trackmania, but lawnmowers!

It had better make an appearance this Friday, or some Friday soon.

Edited by The_Ruiner

Looking past Brad and not seeing Sarah is kinda depressing...

Posted by Chicken008

Trials is the name of the sport, not just a video game name.

Posted by Jedted

Blade Runner part 3, CONFIRMED!

Posted by JokerSmilez

If only they had some way of going back and watching themselves play Blade Runner so they could jog their memory of what they were doing...

Posted by shades846

jeff the defender of justice

Edited by Sunspots

I noticed a Darksiders 2 thingy on Jeff's desk with, I think his name engraved in it? What is the deal with that and I want a Darksiders thingy with my name on it.

Posted by AlisterCat

Jeff doesn't like Crysis 3. Surprise! I am loving it though. Oh, opinions.

Edited by hussatron

I'm all for Ryan sitting in on the next Bladerunner video, but what about Dave?

Edited by North6

Is that Tullamore Dew on Brad's desk?

Posted by MrBubbles

I'm waiting for the lawnmower racing quick look

Posted by snide

@msusteve said:

Is that a very tiny hat or does Dave have a very large head? Or both?!

Weirdly both.

Edited by Dark_Lord_Spam

Tomb Raider Review

by Brad Shoemaker

"Tomb Raider is an entertaining, Uncharted-style romp through the origin story of heroine Lara Croft, if not quite the re-imagining its title would imply."

Posted by deathstriker666

What the fuck is wrong with Brad's right arm? It's like double the size of his left. It's probably something with the camera, but it's freaking me out.

Posted by Meepasaurus

Please play the lawnmower game.

Posted by FormulaDeuce

YYYYEEEAAAHHHH MONDAYS ARE BACK!!! I got worried there last week.

Posted by CajunJacob

Patrick lives 2 miles away and nobody will pick the man up for work? Pretty messed up

Posted by mrangryface

What the fuck is wrong with Brad's right arm? It's like double the size of his left. It's probably something with the camera, but it's freaking me out.

perspectiveeeeeee

Edited by HerbieBug

@daedaluss said:

@darkbeatdk: I'm not totally sure that a judge might be impressed that Jeff is a video game funnyman on the internet.

Judge does not matter so much for selection. Attorneys for prosecution and defense are the ones who have the most say in whether you're selected or no. Ordinarily you can get out of jury duty by saying you're unavailable due to family obligation/work obligation. Enough people actually want to be on juries to where they don't usually make a big deal of it if you want to be excused.

Or you can go through questioning by saying you think everyone who gets arrested and charged is guilty and defense lawyers are all a bunch of anarchists who want to let criminals run free in the streets. Claiming to have been the victim of a criminal act at some point in your past is also a pretty easy way to get yourself booted.

Posted by GalacticPunt

If only they had some way of going back and watching themselves play Blade Runner so they could jog their memory of what they were doing...

Beat me to it!

Edited by Catarrhal

Jeff should wear his infamous "Shut up, Bitch" T-shirt to the courthouse. Believe me, he'd fit right in with the prospective jurors.

Posted by JZ

People actually go to jury duty?

Posted by Dan_CiTi

Wooooo Darkstalkers!!

Posted by North6

@daedaluss said:

@darkbeatdk: I'm not totally sure that a judge might be impressed that Jeff is a video game funnyman on the internet.

Judge does not matter so much for selection. Attorneys for prosecution and defense are the ones who have the most say in whether you're selected or no. Ordinarily you can get out of jury duty by saying you're unavailable due to family obligation/work obligation. Enough people actually want to be on juries to where they don't usually make a big deal of it if you want to be excused.

Or you can go through questioning by saying you think everyone who gets arrested and charged is guilty and defense lawyers are all a bunch of anarchists who want to let criminals run free in the streets. Claiming to have been the victim of a criminal act at some point in your past is also a pretty easy way to get yourself booted.

A friend of mine tried something similar (he kept talking about "the system" this and that) and it was "strongly inferred" that he would receive a contempt of court if he kept it up.

Edited by CptMorganCA

Is anyone else experiencing the weird blurry bar at the bottom of videos? I'm seeing it for everything now.

Posted by vr00m

Lawnmower racing mania?

Lawnmower racing mania.

Posted by lanerobertlane

Can Jeff not be excused from jury duty due to "being a known personality"?

Posted by darkmagus517

Jeff is the law. JUDGE JEFF

Posted by BawlZINmotion

Whatever happened to the "I Love Mondays'" musical intro? I mean, other than it is not present anymore.

Posted by GinjaAssassin

There better be a Quick Look for that Lawnmower Racing game there!

Edited by SgtSphynx

Blade Runner? Awesome. On a day that I am working late? FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!

Posted by ValiantGoat

I miss Sara :(

• 173 results