10 Comments
Posted by Dalai

Wait, Gearbox dudes actually apologized for Aliens: Colonial Marines? I thought the company line was "Fuck off" and they were all toeing it? At least until the inevitable lawsuits between companies end.

It wasn't really an official apology, but the panelists were obviously aware people didn't like the game. Based on the stuff they were giving away and the admission of problems with Aliens, it seemed like they wanted to make things right, or at least better. I remember things got really quiet during the 5 minutes or so dedicated to Aliens and they talked about what they fixed and the Bug Hunt DLC, but after the fiasco that was Aliens, would people want to pay for it? I highly doubt it.

I don't think it mattered that much anyway because 95% of the crowd was probably only there for Borderlands related stuff. And they spent 95% of the time talking Borderlands.

Edited by cooljammer00

Wait, Gearbox dudes actually apologized for Aliens: Colonial Marines? I thought the company line was "Fuck off" and they were all toeing it? At least until the inevitable lawsuits between companies end.

Edited by Dalai

@phantomgardener: @elpurplemonkey: I miss that burger about as much as I miss Divekick. That was a bitch to finish, but it was one of the best burgers I've ever had.

Edited by elpurplemonkey

I should have gotten in line earlier, didn't really get a chance to been any duders. Hope there's some sort of GB meetup type thing next year. Also, holy shit that burger.

Edited by PhantomGardener

Dat burger.. I want that burger!

Posted by Bourbon_Warrior

Are you Dave Langs son?

Posted by GorillaMoPena

I've lived in Boston for about 90% percent of my life. I still got confused about the road layout when I was doing stuff outside of the convention center at PAX.

Edited by Dalai

@epicsteve said:

Yeah, what the fuck is up with the lack of Yuengling!?

I blame Samuel Adams and his shitty beer. This can be solved by moving PAX East to Philadelphia.

Posted by Morbid_Coffee

My only regret this year was not being able to meet up with other Giant Bombers because of being dragged around by other friends all weekend.

I'm seriously considering fixing this by attending PAX Prime for the first time this year.

Posted by EpicSteve

Yeah, what the fuck is up with the lack of Yuengling!?