9 Comments
Posted by StarFoxA

@seagaia: Thank you for making such a great game, and for being so responsive to both criticism and praise alike! I hope the game has done well.

Posted by seagaia

thanks for the kind words on Anodyne! glad you are liking it.

Posted by TruthTellah
Posted by StarFoxA

@truthtellah: Haha, that's probably why, I only have experience with the black and white Link's Awakening, not Link's Awakening DX.

I hope you enjoy the game as much as I did! It's been a long time since I've played a quality Zelda-like.

Edited by TruthTellah

@starfoxa: heh. I understand. Though, it does look more like Link's Awakening(8-bit) than Link to the Past(16-bit), but maybe the sprites have more depth than screenshots suggest. Upon your recommendation, I shall be getting this bundle.

Edited by StarFoxA

@truthtellah: Absolutely! I went with a Link to the Past comparison because of the 16-bit styled graphics, but it is similar to Link's Awakening with the dream motif.

Posted by TruthTellah

@starfoxa: So, you think $3 is good for Anodyne? I don't really have much interest in the other bundle games. (not too familiar with them though)

Does remind me of Link's Awakening more than Link to the Past. Though, that's cool, as well.

Posted by StarFoxA

@mento: Man, I was mildly enjoying the game, and then it suddenly ended. It was a bummer, could've been a much better game.

More people need to play Anodyne, the game is awesome. Groupees typically has some pretty decent bundles, I've seen lots of stuff there that hasn't popped up in previous bundles.

Posted by Mento

Coulda warned you about Lume.

Thanks for the heads-up about Anodyne. GOG's been advertising it a lot, didn't realise I could grab it in a bundle. I guess this also means I have another indie bundle website to check every so often.