17 Comments
Posted by WickedCobra03

Very cool. The white hair makes the Y-button look very wise!

Edited by Eidderf

@hermes: Haha, I'd actually didn't finish the original Lords of Shadow myself (lost all the save data for my Xbox games at one point and never got back to it) but I'll give it a look

@and333: @zapato: I have made a couple of pieces of Giant Bomb related stuff in the past, the last thing I did was this flight club MS paint picture, I'd kind of like to do something Spookin' with Scoops related if I can think of anything

@meatball: Thank you

Edited by hermes

You may want to know that today Konami confirmed that we are going to be able to enjoy more Zobek in the new game...

Edited by and333

@eidderf: its the right kinda strange tho prob going to be my new wallpaper if I can every part ways with my custom made bioforge wallpaper that doesn't hold a candle your master piece hope to see more from you.

Posted by Zapato

Really like it, you should make more.

Edited by MEATBALL

Extremely awesome!

Posted by MormonWarrior

@humanity said:

@mormonwarrior said:

I understand this reference. The one I don't get is the "pick up purse" joke. What was that from?

It's from a Sleeping Dogs DLC Quick Look in which a quest glitched for Vinny and a scripted sequence wasn't engaging. The chat started telling Vinny that he missed a purse that he knocked out of an NPC's hand and that he should go back and "pick up the purse." Vinny and Patrick weren't sure if the chat was being serious or not since so many people were telling them to do it so they actually went back and found a purse, the proceeded to pick it up and run around with it. I think 30 minutes or so passed before they just restarted the game and the sequence played out fine.

Oh wait I totally watched that one. Got it. I remember.

Edited by Humanity

I understand this reference. The one I don't get is the "pick up purse" joke. What was that from?

It's from a Sleeping Dogs DLC Quick Look in which a quest glitched for Vinny and a scripted sequence wasn't engaging. The chat started telling Vinny that he missed a purse that he knocked out of an NPC's hand and that he should go back and "pick up the purse." Vinny and Patrick weren't sure if the chat was being serious or not since so many people were telling them to do it so they actually went back and found a purse, the proceeded to pick it up and run around with it. I think 30 minutes or so passed before they just restarted the game and the sequence played out fine.

Posted by MormonWarrior

Edited by Eidderf
Edited by Nekroskop

@Eidderf

Oh that guy, now I remember. That part was amazing. Great work.

Posted by Eidderf

@themanwithnoplan: Thanks.

@ahaisthisourchance: He's a character from the Castlevania games (well the Lords of Shadows ones at least) Vinny played the 360 one on Unprofessional Fridays and had trouble in one part which kept making the prompt 'Press Y to Call Zobek' appear on the screen. Thus my picture.

Posted by Nictel
Posted by Nekroskop

Who's Zobek?

Posted by TheManWithNoPlan

I always enjoy this community's Giant Bomb related fan art. Looks nice.

Posted by Eidderf

@winternet: Thanks, yeah it's a little sketchy, was trying to do something a little bit different from how I would normally do it (more hard block areas of colour) Still glad you like it.

Edited by Winternet

Looks cool. The white hair/beard is a bit strange looking.