31 Comments
Posted by JasonR86

@darthorange:

You shouldn't have shown this to me. I'm a therapist remember. I now know all sorts of bad shit about you. You sick fuck.

Posted by DarthOrange
Edited by MariachiMacabre

This is the Citizen Kane of Doodle Collages.

This post is also the Citizen Kane of 5700th posts.

Posted by Xolare

@jasonr86: Wow really? Like what?

You enjoy the company of loose women and cheap booze.

Posted by JasonR86

Hah!

Well, here's what I see...

-The long nose on Slu Slu suggests that you wish you had a bigger dick. But the limpness of it suggests that you are worried that no matter what size of dick you have it won't get as hard as you want and your sex life will fall apart.

-The fact that everyone is fighting means that you are mad anti-social.

-The fact that the ant has dog ears suggests that you were still grieving the loss of your dog. That you killed.

-In the duck versus whale fight, the duck is you and the whale is your perfect sex partner. The fact that the whale is a whale, and huge, suggests that you want a big strong partner and that the whale wins by sitting on the duck (you) suggests that you want to be dominated.

-Also the fact that you posted these in the first place suggests that you are an awful, tiresome attention whore.

Posted by MariachiMacabre

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

-The long nose on Slu Slu suggests that you wish you had a bigger dick. But the limpness of it suggests that you are worried that no matter what size of dick you have it won't get as hard as you want and your sex life will fall apart.

-The fact that the ant has dog ears suggests that you were still grieving the loss of your dog. That you killed.

-In the duck versus whale fight, the duck is you and the whale is your perfect sex partner. The fact that the whale is a whale, and huge, suggests that you want a big strong partner and that the whale wins by sitting on the duck (you) suggests that you want to be dominated.

-Also the fact that you posted these in the first place suggests that you are an awful, tiresome attention whore.

You're my favorite.

Posted by falserelic

@jasonr86:

Don't know if you was joking or serious, but that was funny...

Posted by JasonR86
Edited by DarthOrange
Posted by Colourful_Hippie

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

Huh and I thought I was wasting my time by clicking on his link. Thanks.

Posted by Enigma777

Jason knows all about limp ducks!

Posted by fuzzypumpkin

I used to doodle a robot all the time while in class. That robot is now located on my ass...

Posted by HurricaneIvan29

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

This post should forever go down in Giant Bomb history!

Edited by mrpandaman

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

oh man... I don't even...

Posted by McGhee

I use to obsess over drawing Cloud Strife's hair over and over again. Usually not the face, but always the hair.

Posted by medacris

I draw on a regular basis, but I haven't posted anything I've drawn here yet, because I don't know if anyone is interested in seeing it.

I like your stuff. I always approve of anyone who learns to draw for any reason. It's a good skill to pick up. I miss PSM, too. I think it was one of the closest gaming mags to GB in terms of style, and the graphic design was at least decent, compared to some other gaming mags at the time.

Edited by ZeForgotten

@jasonr86: Wait hold on, you're a therapist?
Good grief, they'll hire anyone these days.

Edited by Video_Game_King

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

You're no psychologist! You're an English major!

Posted by ArtelinaRose

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

You made waking up today worth it.

Posted by JasonR86
Posted by 49th

I used to draw and doodle all the time in school, and I still have books full of dumb drawings. I might post some here if I end up going through it all. I wish I still could but now I have to pay attention on classes.

Posted by ZeForgotten

@jasonr86: That's why they come to you in the first place, right? to get unscrewed in their heads.
But little did they know, you were there to mess them up even more! There's no money in a healthy client not showing up, right?

Posted by JasonR86
Edited by ajamafalous

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

hahahahaha

Edited by insouciant

I used to have some levels I designed for Super Mario Bros. 3, but I don't have them anymore, nor do I have a scanner that works with Windows 7.

Posted by jakob187

I drew dicks as a teenager. However, I was also drunk at a party and usually drawing them on someone who fell into the "you snooze, you lose" camp.

We called them "dick farms."

What does that say about me, Mr. Psychologist Guy?

Edited by JasonR86
Posted by Slag

@darthorange: These are always fun!

How did you make the sackboy drawing? Was that freehand or a trace? Either way that one was pretty good.

Posted by DarthOrange

@slag said:

How did you make the sackboy drawing? Was that freehand or a trace?

It was traced from a stencil that came with an issue of PSM before LittleBigPlanet came out..

Posted by armaan8014

@jasonr86 said:

@mariachimacabre said:

Hah!

@darthorange said:

This post should forever go down in Giant Bomb history!

Just what I was thinking

Edited by TehBuLL

@jasonr86: Yup. Secret best post in a long time.