26 Comments
Edited by CptChiken

@crusader8463: Rather than simply shouting it I think he called Will Smith a "fucking f****t". Though my memory might be failing me.

Posted by WaylonJennings
Edited by crusader8463

@ogto: During the live stream he yelled f****t when he got super mad/excited and they edited it out of the archive with silence. He made a blog about it the next day saying he was sorry.

Posted by ogto

What thing with Ryan being 'wrong' in the Shadow Planet videos are people talking about? I saw all those videos some time ago but i cannot remember what you're talking about.

Posted by MormonWarrior
Posted by Asmo917

Marvel Ultimate Alliance for me.

Posted by IzunaDrop
Posted by Marino

I see what you did there. Very sneaky, sir.

Staff
Posted by Carlos1408

Great list, some awesome Ryan moments here. :D

Edited by Red12b

Oh man, multimedia poker, that was incredible

Posted by RoboRobb
Posted by buzz_clik

Alla dis. Cheers, Mento.

Edited by Zero_

Great list - I remember each of these. That Insanely Twist Planet moment wasn't even that bad I remember and I kinda found it funny how it was so "taboo" only to find out what it was...

Edited by fuzzypumpkin

Ah yes, I remember the Insanely moment. It was an obvious misstep on his part, but he owned it like a true gentleman. A low moment, for sure, but he came back immediately with elegance. The best part was that a lot of people thought that it wasn't a gigantic deal. Just a slip of the tongue. He just made it his mission that everyone know how wrong it was of him. What a class act. Gonna miss ya big man.

Edited by samhead5

Cards Against humanity

Posted by Hailinel

There are not enough thumbs for me to sufficiently point up for this list.

Posted by PollySMPS

God, I can remember every single one of these vividly myself, and it won't stop me from rewatching each of them this weekend to enjoy some of the finest Ryan moments.

Posted by Sgtpierceface

It's nice that you mentioned the ITSP thing. He apologized immediately after, as well as making a post the next day. It's great when a guy will try to make amends for something so quickly and sincerely.

Edited by Walreese55

Just Cause 2 and/or Mercs 2 before Mercs 2 came out

Posted by ogto

great stuff. hope you add more. goddamn, i miss and will miss ryan...

Posted by Slag

Skytrain!

Heck yes did you nail the number 1

Posted by Brackynews
Posted by ThePickle

SimGolf!

Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw

Terrific work, Mento.

Moderator Online
Posted by Video_Game_King