23 Comments
Edited by MrSpaceMan

@matt @epicsteve @mattbodega

Good job gents, really enjoyed the show! Hope there's more to come. Like I said in the other blog, some of the best non-professional stuff out there. I don't normall listen to stuff from people who aren't cemented personalities.

Edited by Matt
Posted by Pezen

Quite enjoyed the podcast, sounds like something I would definitely continue listening to.

Edited by Sweep

@matt: I'm not enjoying it.

Posted by Matt

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying it :D

Posted by EpicSteve

@brendan said:

It won't work on my phone :(

@brendan: It won't work on my phone OR my tablet! Double fucking sadface.

It works on my iPhone 5. I just hit the Play button. Just gotta zoom in a bit since the button is small on the phone's screen.

Edited by EpicSteve

@mrfluke said:

nice, the epic steve initiative continues! (still hope you get some legit game journo work soon )

will give this a listen

Thanks duder. Let me know what you think of the show when you listen!

Edited by mrfluke

nice, the epic steve initiative continues! (still hope you get some legit game journo work soon )

will give this a listen

Edited by EpicSteve

@pa21ris said:

Good episode guys. Really enjoyed listening to it. Also now Steve has turned me on to watch all the godzilla films.

Go here to Crackle. They have most the newer ones which are a lot easier to watch. They're all still dudes in monster suits though. Totally watch "Godzilla: Final Wars", that's a must-see. "Godzilla vs. Destroyah" and "Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidora: Giant Monsters All Out Attack" are also fantastic.

Posted by Zacagawea

@brendan: It won't work on my phone OR my tablet! Double fucking sadface.

Posted by pa21ris

Good episode guys. Really enjoyed listening to it. Also now Steve has turned me on to watch all the godzilla films.

Edited by Brendan

It won't work on my phone :(

Posted by Hengst

Tune in later this week for those hot scoops!

I heard he fell down some stairs.

Posted by EpicSteve

Great listen to while on a run really enjoyed hearing from Patrick about last weekends events, can't wait for the next one Steve and Matt. Hate to open old wounds of stupid shit that Patrick forgot but wonder if he remembers that Co-Op episode he did with the Area 5 guys with him dancing in short shorts? That episode was one of the more weirder moments in that web series.

That's amazing.

Posted by Video_Game_King

@thepickle said:

minus Kessler because he had adult things to do

like... sex? or taxes?

I don't think you could post that without getting triple banned.

Posted by jimmyfenix

Good job guys. It was good to listen to.

Edited by csl316

Tell me less about Kessler's adult things.

Edited by tolecover

It's like the Interview Dumptruck, but it drives on the left side of the road. (If Pascual drove it.)

Posted by MetalGearSunny

Go get your Vita charger!

Edited by I_Stay_Puft

Great listen to while on a run really enjoyed hearing from Patrick about last weekends events, can't wait for the next one Steve and Matt. Hate to open old wounds of stupid shit that Patrick forgot but wonder if he remembers that Co-Op episode he did with the Area 5 guys with him dancing in short shorts? That episode was one of the more weirder moments in that web series.

Posted by EpicSteve

like... sex? or taxes?

Posted by DeeGee
Posted by ThePickle

like... sex? or taxes?