16 Comments
Posted by Video_Game_King

@zombiepie said:

@greggd said:

Bad video games are the leading cause of gonorrhea in the world.

Well, in humans, anyway. My health has been unaffected by the vast majority of bad video games.

It's a little startling reading this post and realizing that you haven't slept well for at least a week.

Posted by evanomeara

Could not agree more with what you said about Amalur, just when I taught I would be getting somewhere it introduces another area that you can tell isn't the final area just kept breaking my spirit and enthusiasm for the game. And when I did get to the last area I couldn't complete because of bugs.

Edited by ArbitraryWater

@mento: Thankfully I'm at home and have access to no less than two USB keyboards that aren't currently used. Also I made sure that game came over when I backed up my files.

Edited by Mento

Can't fault any list with a "Status: Mento". I feel like the "joke" of advising you play Descent to Undermountain may have gone too far if you're at the point where you're buying new keyboards to play it. Or maybe that just makes it funnier. I'll have to look up the definition to schadenfreude again.

Edited by Hunkadunkasaurus

I may join you a little bit on this endeavor. I'm already working on DS3 and so far I only feel compelled to finish it because I played the first two. I don't even understand the crafting thing. I don't think the designers actually expect you to make new stuff on the way through the game... And they dared to have resource microtransactions in this game? Why???

Posted by ArbitraryWater

@tordah: Kameo's presence on this list is pretty fringe, actually. If I end up enjoying it I may remove it. Grabbed by the Ghoulies stays though.

Posted by Tordah

Kameo is alright, I remember enjoying it when I played through a couple of years ago. The control scheme is a but weird, but the game isn't difficult enough to make that a problem. The colorful and pixar-y artstyle is probably the most interesting thing about that game.

Edited by Video_Game_King

@greggd said:

Well, in humans, anyway. My health has been unaffected by the vast majority of bad video games.

Edited by ILikePopCans

Well, that was a good list that is full of games. Games that I never beaten before, only played a few.

GOOD LUCK

Edited by ILikePopCans

Well, that was a good list of games. Games that I never beaten before, only played a few.

GOOD LUCK

Posted by Viking_Funeral

Ooof. That list goes from interesting bad to bad bad near the end. Good luck, brave warrior.

Posted by ArbitraryWater

You are going to die.

Oh, don't worry. That's what the medication and counseling are for.

Edited by ZombiePie

@greggd said:

Edited by GreggD
Posted by ZombiePie

You are going to die.

Posted by GreggD

Dead Space 3 could have been great if it played up the similarities it has with The Thing, but sadly it's just disappointing.