136 Comments
  • 136 results
Posted by NihonTiger

Where's Luigi on that list?

Posted by skywing

i was just watching the good the bad the ugly and my god are there some good staches in that movie

Posted by Koof

SCOOPS

Posted by ocdog45

shows the power of the community when they  are not acting like dicks.

Posted by reflekshun

This is a phenomenal website!! I seriously think this is one of the best websites on the internet right now. The perfect place to reminisce on old games and keep tabs on new ones! The community is totally amazing and so powerful! Better than any corporate scum out there hehe :) Much respect and love to GiantBomb!

Posted by pplus0440

k so i was never a forum guy or one of those dudes who had to leave my opinion on everything in the stupid comments section of gamespot, i just went there for my reviews bc i like to spend alot of cash on games. But what im getting at is this sight is gonna be awsome once it gets going. and im digging the south park allusion in the thing up there. does that shine and sparkle with everyone?

Posted by LordAndrew

Ethan is Andy. That is so not cool.

Posted by The_Icon

Awesome site! I hope Jeff u guys can do a weekly mail bag? We ask questions, u guys answer

Posted by Linkyshinks

Captain Price Call of Duty 4

caption
A monumental oversight I believe, this guy has the best tache I have seen in a videogame before. It looks like it's from another era, possibly Edwardian or Victorian, it's hard to tell.
Posted by Linkyshinks

Captain Price CoD 4 *ahem*

caption
Posted by CrazyRalph023

Mustaches are amazing, and should be respected as a true form of superiority. Looks like you're growing some peach fuzz on that upper lip? Thinking about shaving it off? Think again--males and females alike show your human nature and sport that ravishing stache, it's sexy!

Posted by HibiscusExplosion
there's nothing quite like a nice wholesome moustache.
Posted by MisterMouse

how can you leave out this 'stache 

(i decided that the 8-bit mario, and the new mario were different enough to post this mario)
Its interesting how his mustache is black while his hair is brown i wonder what a beard on him would look like...
Its Mario from the bad game Mario Sunshine!!!

Posted by ISmoochyI

Hercule Poirot is the man

Poirot

Posted by CreamyGoodness

only giant bomb could you have all this dedicated to mustaches. god i love this site

Posted by Canberra

cpt. price had a pritty bad ass 'stash

"Ello love im bloody cockney i am"
Posted by Benjamin_Sisko

This site is amazing.

Posted by DarthStone

LOL... love the "or something" part...

Posted by pikamookie

RRRAAARRRRRR

Posted by zerohero
America Approved
Posted by spaded

i am growing mine, jus you wait, i want to look like magnum pi by the end

Posted by sculsoldi3r
caption
Posted by Luberik
extremely happy moustache guy with a Winni de Poe Bag :). Picture taken in Marocco.
Posted by Boomadang

Please more man hair that falls under the nose but is above the mouth

Posted by Mikewrestler5

Hogan is hilarious in that picture! ha

Posted by Ennui

This site is so Pringles.

Posted by MisterMouse

Haha Mustaches, the great mustaches come from the mustache festival!!! they have some crazy ones

Posted by thefjk

Does this qualify?

thefjk, Simpsonize Me
Posted by coonce
caption
Posted by fistfullofcats

Oh mustaches, how I love thee. I have worked hard on mine. Thanks Giant Bomb for supporting mustaches.

caption
Posted by Bombzilla

Thanks again for the great site Giant Bombers!

Posted by RHCPfan24

Thanks for the update jeff!

Posted by Dauragon

EAST COAST PHILLY WHERE YOU AIT

Posted by Superchris129

Wario's stach is better than marios...

Posted by avgbountyhunter

I think the new site is great!

Posted by velt

nice to see the spanish guy going for the translation, latin america sucks to be a gamer.
But pretty much anyone who is into the gaming here doesnt have a problem with english.

Posted by antcar11

this site sparks with me

Posted by OpusAngelorum

I wish that comments I add when moderating images didn't show up on my profile. Especially when a lot of them are duplicated.

Posted by Linkyshinks

What!, how come Price from Call of Duty 4 is not in that Top Ten?!?

He's got handle bars!

Posted by Dr_Feelgood38

This site is massive. Also, points for approving other people's image uploads? This is madness!

Posted by JazzMaverick

I wondering about a return of Beardwatch actually

Posted by GamerGeek360

Yay! Points are fun! That's why I have a 360!

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

Yay @ We'll earn points for using it!

Posted by retrorex

Yo thats cool about the translation.... but video game coverage doesnt actually suck in Latin America, here in Puerto Rico we got a rather big group regarding video games. Every month we get a newspaper about video games reviews and updates for free, but in between we got couple local websites and forums about video games like www.wiisteria.com (runned by a ex-co-worker and ex-student of mine, -I used to be a multimedia teacher at college-). Even a video game association was formed and is constantly doing video game contests through the year. This August 22 - 24 we are having a video game Expo and its going to have a Guitar Hero Contest, Smash Bros brawl, Halo shoot out, etc you name it. That day I will launch a web games website with the help of another group of people that do games locally and it can be viewed and interact with at the convention. Also I will showcase a 8-bit to 128-bit consoles exhibit from my personal collection at the convention. The video game industry is pretty big here in Puerto Rico, and as a matter of fact the highest selling GAMESTOP/EB GAMES stores are here in Puerto Rico.
Its huge, you guys should come that day to see how its like, I can help with accomodations, the convention is planned by the publicity department where I work so I acn talk to them for space.

Again... nice work with the site guys. Gonna grow a mustache. See ya!

Posted by Koopa_kid12

Ahhh!!! Now i know how to gain points! btw, why iss'n hitler on there!

Posted by DanCarmichael

It's great to be here at the beginning and see this site grow.

Posted by Reetesh

Its awesome to see the site do so well :D

Posted by CitizenKane

That mustache list is amazing on all counts.

Posted by TheWeirdPeanut

Haha, this is great :D

Posted by albaker

haha nice! I love this site, so creative!

• 136 results