136 Comments
  • 136 results
Posted by Aaron_G

Awesome.

Posted by Player1

Thanks for the info Brad. Very exciting stuff. Love the sparkle southpark reference. 

Brads sideburns are the best in the world? Does that sparkle with everyone?
Posted by slowpantz

good post

Posted by explosion

Link to hamburger forum didn't work for me. Just one of those trivial mistakes that I'm sure comes as a result of late nights processing submissions.

Posted by super_machine

Yessir, it was a good week. Just wish I could grow a selleck grade stash. Mine is weak :(

Posted by CaptainCrunch

Magnum PI ftw. Seriously best show ever.

Posted by Origina1Penguin

"Does that sparkle with everyone?"
Great reference

caption
Posted by Origina1Penguin

Great South Park reference

Posted by LaszloKovacs

Oh he so Pringles

Posted by jNerd

The problem with the lists is that not all games have there f**kin box-art as there default pic so it looks sloppy in a list. Pleez fix.

Posted by Stokes

HA, Brad spelled it "y'all" when its clearly spelled "ya'll."  We've been over this once before.

Posted by Absurd

Love the Southpark reference :D

Posted by Claude

I like to hang out and contribute as much as time will allow, but  I'm truly shocked at not only the contributions, but the sheer amount  of talent that exists on this site. Endeavors being reached and surpassed are a symptom of love.

Posted by Belf

I may be the only one, but I can't for the life of me figure out how it make a list. BUT, I'm still loving the site, despite my obvious technical inadequacies... :)

Posted by Ossi
Metal Gear?!
Posted by sculsoldi3r

would gamespot ever think of something like this? NO!

Posted by Guild_Master

Great read Brad, love how the site is evolving.

Posted by MagusMaleficus

Dude, that mustache list is pure gold. I'm gonna have to make up some similarly badass lists, and cool it on the submissions for a bit.

Posted by MB

Mustache List brings a tear to my eye...but maybe it's the Bromance that's doing it?

Posted by SM2099

I remember some E3 ago the appearance of Evil Jeff, which is real life version of Dark Hadou Ryu. Evil Jeff should make a return.

Posted by jNerd

The problem with the lists is that not all games have there f**kin box-art as there default pic so it looks sloppy

Posted by NathHaw

Ossi, oh, man, that pic is great.  Nicely done.

Posted by Lies

Haha. I totally wrote most of that MJOLNIR article. I knew reading all those Halo novels would come in handy somewhere. Go Lies. You are totally a valuable member of society.

Posted by asian_pride

Thats a nice pic lol this site is gonna continue to grow

Posted by Dante_the_Jedi

The site really is just amazing, there is just so much amazing stuff to see and do.

Posted by UnreliableNarrator

I just can't believe that the username UnreliableNarrator was not taken by the time I read this.

Posted by xplodedd

captain crunch
isnt that advertising.

Posted by El_Dom

Sunshine! Anyways i still cant beleive how crazy this site is and how much you guys trust us. I mean this is the internet there be monsters here, but it's really cool and refreshing.

Posted by Smallville123

Glad to see how enthused everyone is

Posted by adri4n

Check out this mustache or actually beard.

Posted by Tru3_Blu3

I edited multiple articles, only to see that they are not accepted yet. If they will never be accepted, you guys should tell us so.

Posted by get2sammyb

Awesome Brad. Thanks for the information and for the awesome site.

Posted by psychomode

I <3 this site.

Posted by SockLobster

Oooooooh Man i can't wait for my aegis wing article to be accepted. What i wanna know is who added the spread gun power-up to it's page because there are no spread guns in the game. It is a mystery.

Posted by HoldSteady828

There is a ton to do on Giant Bomb.. I keep meandering back here to check out just one more thing..

Posted by OpusAngelorum

Is the crowd-moderation page down for anyone else? I get:

500, style me DAVE!!!!!

Posted by albaker

haha nice! I love this site, so creative!

Posted by TheWeirdPeanut

Haha, this is great :D

Posted by CitizenKane

That mustache list is amazing on all counts.

Posted by Reetesh

Its awesome to see the site do so well :D

Posted by DanCarmichael

It's great to be here at the beginning and see this site grow.

Posted by Koopa_kid12

Ahhh!!! Now i know how to gain points! btw, why iss'n hitler on there!

Posted by retrorex

Yo thats cool about the translation.... but video game coverage doesnt actually suck in Latin America, here in Puerto Rico we got a rather big group regarding video games. Every month we get a newspaper about video games reviews and updates for free, but in between we got couple local websites and forums about video games like www.wiisteria.com (runned by a ex-co-worker and ex-student of mine, -I used to be a multimedia teacher at college-). Even a video game association was formed and is constantly doing video game contests through the year. This August 22 - 24 we are having a video game Expo and its going to have a Guitar Hero Contest, Smash Bros brawl, Halo shoot out, etc you name it. That day I will launch a web games website with the help of another group of people that do games locally and it can be viewed and interact with at the convention. Also I will showcase a 8-bit to 128-bit consoles exhibit from my personal collection at the convention. The video game industry is pretty big here in Puerto Rico, and as a matter of fact the highest selling GAMESTOP/EB GAMES stores are here in Puerto Rico.
Its huge, you guys should come that day to see how its like, I can help with accomodations, the convention is planned by the publicity department where I work so I acn talk to them for space.

Again... nice work with the site guys. Gonna grow a mustache. See ya!

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

Yay @ We'll earn points for using it!

Posted by GamerGeek360

Yay! Points are fun! That's why I have a 360!

Posted by JazzMaverick

I wondering about a return of Beardwatch actually

Posted by Dr_Feelgood38

This site is massive. Also, points for approving other people's image uploads? This is madness!

Posted by Linkyshinks

What!, how come Price from Call of Duty 4 is not in that Top Ten?!?

He's got handle bars!

Posted by OpusAngelorum

I wish that comments I add when moderating images didn't show up on my profile. Especially when a lot of them are duplicated.

Posted by antcar11

this site sparks with me

• 136 results