34 Comments
Posted by ocdog45

this is good stuff

Posted by SinGulaR

I saw the back of Jeff's head in video from ScrewAttack.

Posted by Derios

jeff you sexy bastard.

Posted by daniel_beck_90

Awesome Show , pretty cool

Posted by TheAdmin

Jeff - you "oohhh"-ed you're own joke (about wii music) - c'mon man, you don't have to do that. Also, high socks with shorts? - Go with jeans next time.

Posted by Swinghi

Nice show.  It seems to be a live podcast format.  I think GB should do this as well, well maybe not.  I think this was more interesting because it had the video interlaced into the conversation.

Posted by AgileNate

You should show up on Bonus Round more often. You make it much more enjoyable. I like the current group.

Posted by momentarylogic

That was phenomenal, you owned it Jeff.

Posted by RedCircle

It was pretty cool seeing Jeff on the Bonus Round, and Part 1 was a pretty interesting discussion as well.

Posted by Junpei

Curse you McDonalds! Lying in bed with Nintendo!

Posted by Brackynews

I enjoy referring to GT's overlord by his true "Super" identity, Sane Shatterfield.

Posted by Zatoichi_Sanjuro

I'd sure love to play a 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter modelled around Michael Pachter.

Posted by Player1

Yesterday I was browsing GT and was like OH MY GOD ITS JEFF. You made some really insightful comments, and really come off as (for lack of better term) "gamer". The guy in the suit next to you obviously was just a sales guy. 

Posted by Media_Master

thats a lot of talking

Posted by I_smell

HOLD UP- I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT GAMES ON THIS SHOW OH SNAP.

What the fuck is a chipotle?

Posted by RHCPfan24

Cool Jeff. It is awesome you and the site are getting this great press.

Posted by MKHavoc

I think I'll start watching that show regularly now.

Posted by Sephiroth9997

IT'S GERSTMANN KEIGHLEY YOU NOOB!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Death_Burnout

Ohhhh Jeff, will the orange polo shirt ever go away? >_<

Posted by ddensel

In the video, isn't that the shirt Jeff wore at the Tokyo Game Show?

Posted by Pierce

Hey hey, good to see more of that "Spicy Chipotle!!" !  I've been waiting for that for a while now...

Posted by Wright

good stuff. though gametrailers is super lame with release timing. by the time they're all up the thing will be a month old. ( mainly saying this since i wanna see the other ones noaw! XD)

Posted by Peter

Pachter laughed at Jeff for being color blind...

Posted by John

I hate how they seperate these episodes by the week. but watever, great show.

Posted by DualReaver

@ LFunkey: What don't I know?

He goes "hai guyz wii games sell gewd and kids like them!"

k?

I'm sure he does well enough at his job but he doesn't seem to have any real use on the show.

Posted by Elazul

Did anyone watch the first part? Who the hell is Jeff Gurtzman?

Posted by LfunkeyA

DualReaver, please dont talk out of your ass when you know nothing about the situation or michael pachter

Posted by StaticFalconar

No matter what anybody says I feel this year of gaming was freaking song if not stronger than last year.

Posted by DualReaver

Haha, I love how you tear apart the old guy in the start. Seriously what's the point of Patcher he says dumb shit anyone could tell you? And knows nothing about games. :/

Posted by Xander51

I really enjoyed the first part, and I think Bonus Round is a neat show. Thanks for posting the heads-up! I wish they wouldn't split this thing into 4 weekly installments, but oh well.

Posted by Scooper

It's a wierd show, but cool.

Posted by jarryd

really liking the bonus round, hope to see you on it again

Posted by Coltonio7

4-Part, ehhhh?

Posted by Jeff
Does including a picture of myself here make me a bad person?
Quick pointer, in case you missed it.

The second part of the four-part episode of GameTrailers' Bonus Round is now live over at GT. Watch me talk games with Shane Satterfield, Geoff Keighley, and Michael Pachter.

In case you missed the first installment, you can find it here.

The sections are posted weekly, so expect part three to be posted on Sunday.

Oh, and if you're interested in seeing the back of my head, it's in GameTrailers' Sony booth tour from TGS '08! The back of my head sure gets around... in a good way, I mean!
Staff