"no u"
This.
Posted by Virago

Yeah, bloggers!
<3

Posted by Joseppie

Gah, just noticed this. Thanks man!

Posted by xruntime

I haven't actively posted on this site for months. I just drop by every other week.

Posted by Systech
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Why the fuck am I not on the worst of the worst list!?

I try my best every day to be a troll and I don't get anything?  What the hell!"
Try harder. You might not believe it, but trolling is serious business.
Posted by Black_Rose

I like to point out that someone very important is missing

Edited by SmugDarkLoser

Why the fuck am I not on the worst of the worst list!?

I try my best every day to be a troll and I don't get anything?  What the hell!

Posted by Pleasureizmine

I vote me

Posted by TheGamerGeek

MWAHAHAHA! I'm in your honarable mentions! I feel important!

Posted by Arkthemaniac
Lies said:
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"systech said:

Most Effective Forum Posters

1. BiffMcBlumpkin

Agreed."
Agreed."
I object on the grounds that CATS DON'T WEAR GOGGLES!
Posted by Lies
Discorsi said:
"Why do you downplay the power of Lies :(.

Edit* in other categories fool. ;p"
I hear Lies is a pretty awesome guy.

BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"systech said:

1. BiffMcBlumpkin

Agreed."
Agreed.
Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin
systech said:

1. BiffMcBlumpkin

Agreed.
Posted by RHCPfan24
systech said:
"Discorsi said:

"
I wish I could, but there really hasn't been any other standout guides that I've seen that don't have him on the list of authors."
True, and Lies is certainly the only one that has gotten the most attention on this site. Btw, this is a great thread with all of its posts.
Posted by Systech
Discorsi said:

"
I wish I could, but there really hasn't been any other standout guides that I've seen that don't have him on the list of authors.
Edited by Discorsi

Why do you downplay the power of Lies :(.

Edit* in other categories fool. ;p

Posted by Absurd
MasturbatingBear said:
"how am I a wiki cheater? There was a problem where they reset my points because of fake pages but I only gained a total of about 50-70 points from it. Other than that from the beginning I have been working hard on all my wiki contributions. Also thanks for mentioning me. YAY. I wasn't point gaming since I only got again about 50-70 from the page, And yeah they did reset my points but either way you look at it, I made over 25k minus 50 or so points in the wiki by being legit."
CHEATER!
Edited by MasturbatingBear

how am I a wiki cheater? There was a problem where they reset my points because of fake pages but I only gained a total of about 50-70 points from it. Other than that from the beginning I have been working hard on all my wiki contributions. Also thanks for mentioning me. YAY. I wasn't point gaming since I only got again about 50-70 from the page, And yeah they did reset my points but either way you look at it, I made over 25k minus 50 or so points in the wiki by being legit.

Posted by dsplayer1010

Yay. I feel special

Posted by Zebadee

One day... ONE DAY!.. You guys will know I exist! Just you wait...

Posted by RandomHero666

=] Thanks for the Nod Systech.

Alot of people i liked have either vanished from Giantbomb or been quiet.
in no particular order: Shawn, Aarny, Biff, Nude_Dude, Sentry.

Posted by Hamz

I only just found out i was mentioned on this list. Very nice of you to do that mate, appreciate it :D!

Posted by TheGreatGuero

Ah. To be denied. It is an honor.

Posted by OneEyedNinja7
Vinchenzo said:
"If you had a "biggest fanboy" category, I assume I would rise from the ashes of just being a nod."
That's actually a good idea for a category.
Posted by ReTarDedFisHy

Damn! 2 Days?! >:O
*utter amazement*
Good riddance ;D

Posted by Systech
ReTarDedFisHy said:
"Looks like this fish didn't make it on the list, and for that he shall shed a single tear ;*{
Oh well, nice list ;D

P.S. ReTarDedFisHy is glad DaWhiteAsian is gone... damn was he annoying, how long did he last? Like 2 weeks? In so little time he garnered so much hatred from others... simply amazing."
2 days :) Perhaps the one of the greatest moderation successes yet!
Posted by ReTarDedFisHy

Looks like this fish didn't make it on the list, and for that he shall shed a single tear ;*{
Oh well, nice list ;D

P.S. ReTarDedFisHy is glad DaWhiteAsian is gone... damn was he annoying, how long did he last? Like 2 weeks? In so little time he garnered so much hatred from others... simply amazing.

Posted by Vinchenzo

If you had a "biggest fanboy" category, I assume I would rise from the ashes of just being a nod.

Posted by AndrewGaspar

Where's the love for AndrewGaspar?

Without me, how ELSE would you stay up to date on all of your Burnout Paradise news. ;-)

Posted by BoG

I'm below MB...

Well I'll be back after I've cried for a little while...
Posted by jakob187

Again, I show up on a list.  What the hell?

People, stop that!!!
Posted by Jayge_
Otacon said:
"
Awesome to be on your list systech! 
Of course Jayge has made effective posts, out of the current 5,559 there have to be some with depth right? :P
"
Well, when you spew as much shit as I do, some kind of corn kernel is bound to come out, eh?

Oh god, that is a terrible metaphor.
Posted by whackmypinata
BiggerBomb said:
"Meh! :("
I KNOW RIGHT.
Lets go make our own Top users thread with only our names! That will show them!
Posted by Otacon
Awesome to be on your list systech! 
Of course Jayge has made effective posts, out of the current 5,559 there have to be some with depth right? :P
Posted by Sweep

The Bloggers could totally beat the Wiki Contributors in a fight.

Random Picture time!!
Posted by Karmum

Systech, I asked for it to be removed or change it to "totem pole." Not that.

Posted by Dalai

Someday I'll be the Worst of the Worst.  But for now, it's nice to be liked... I guess.

Posted by LiquidPrince

Nice. Good people need to get pats on the back.

Posted by albedos_shadow

Woot! Thanks for the mention. And whatever happened to Biff McBlumpkin?

Posted by Systech
Karmum said:
"Jayge being effective? What a fucking joke, the same person who thinks Brutal Legend is going to be a great game. Heed my words wisely, anybody who is bound to take me over in the post count section is not effective.

I demand me being removed from the honorary mention, unless it is substituted with "totem pole." Thats right, I'm fucking going with it."
I think Brutal Legend will be great, too. Therefore, he is there.
Posted by Rowr
Arkthemaniac said:
"Rowr said:
Stop hitting yourself."
Okay."

Posted by Arkthemaniac
Rowr said:
Stop hitting yourself."
Okay.
Posted by Rowr
Karmum said:
"Jayge being effective? What a fucking joke, the same person who thinks Brutal Legend is going to be a great game. Heed my words wisely, anybody who is bound to take me over in the post count section is not effective.

I demand me being removed from the honorary mention, unless it is substituted with "totem pole." Thats right, I'm fucking going with it."
Stop hitting yourself.
Posted by TheGTAvaccine
Jayge said:
"Karmum said:

I demand me begin removed from the honoral mention, unless it is substituted with "totem pole." Thats right, I'm fucking going with it."
I love you so much. Bro-love style."
Maaaaad homo.

Oh yeah, I like this thread.
Posted by Karmum
Jayge said:
"Karmum said:

I demand me begin removed from the honoral mention, unless it is substituted with "totem pole." Thats right, I'm fucking going with it."
I love you so much. Bro-love style."
Posted by samcotts
Fr0Br0 said:
"samcotts said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Claude said:
"I miss BiffMcBlumpkin.
I miss DualReaver.

If you live long enough, you'll see everyone you know die.

Thanks for the nod."
Did Biff get banned?"
I don't believe so. He was last active nearly two weeks ago according to his profile though, it's hard to say. He's posted only a few times since October, I doubt any of those posts would be enough for him to get the ban. Yeah, I don't sound like a stalker at all.
"
I just saw Biff post in another thread a few minutes ago."
Yeah, I guess he still views the forums, that or it was a huge coincidence. That was his first post since the first of December. I'm going to stop talking about Biff, I'm starting to creep myself out here.
Posted by Rowr

Thanks for the spot!

though im not sure i deserve the bloggist one!

Posted by Fr0Br0
samcotts said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"Claude said:
"I miss BiffMcBlumpkin.
I miss DualReaver.

If you live long enough, you'll see everyone you know die.

Thanks for the nod."
Did Biff get banned?"
I don't believe so. He was last active nearly two weeks ago according to his profile though, it's hard to say. He's posted only a few times since October, I doubt any of those posts would be enough for him to get the ban. Yeah, I don't sound like a stalker at all.
"
I just saw Biff post in another thread a few minutes ago.
Posted by Jayge_
Karmum said:

I love you so much. Bro-love style.
Posted by Fr0Br0

Is the Worst of the Worst for banned people only? If not, then I think you should replace Canadian with Levio. Candian wasn't a bad poster when he wasn't pretending he had a vagina.

• 79 results