140 Comments
  • 140 results
Posted by ParisRobot

Clearly a monumental day for rappers everywhere.

Posted by Alex_Murphy

That Street Fighter match was just god awfull. It looks like they not only didn't remap the hard / fierce buttons, but they didn't know where they were because it looks like they were never used.

Posted by wings

yo, I was impressed.

Soulja Boy knows his Gears, and that role model video thing is pretty cool too. Seemed like an average gamer to me, with the smack talk and the emotion.

My opinion of him has changed.

Posted by Illmatic

So if I'm reading these comments right, if you're considered a bad rapper you automatically give up your right to enjoy games? Thank you internet.

Edited by Thrawn1
Illmatic said:
"So if I'm reading these comments right, if you're considered a bad rapper you automatically give up your right to enjoy games? Thank you internet."

the internet had established him as a bad rapper long before this "gaming" business
Posted by TomA

If I was a parent,i wouldn't want my kid to look up to Soulja Boy.Not only is his cRAP terrible,but anyone who wears their hat that loose is a douche.

Posted by Ututu222

The video ain't workin'!

WHAT'S GOING ON, EH?!

Posted by BrainKrieg

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted by Ironknight

just because your a game journalist doesn't mean your good at games

Edited by SSbabel

Totilo sucks, just because you review games doesn't mean your any good example Totilo

Posted by KamasamaK

So, if Rappers > Journalists, then what about Jeff, who's both?

Posted by JonathanMoore

Double Heartbreak...ouch.

-- God Bless.

Posted by SBYM

Mwahahahahaha! Cry yourself to sleep.

Posted by Arkthemaniac
CrazyManAndy said:
"Then:

Rapping Journalist > Rapper > Journalist

Of course, you could say being a journalist cancels some of the effects of being a rapper, ergo:

Rapper > Rapping Journalist > Journalist

These are complicated philosophical questions we're dealing with here. Breaking new ground, no doubt.

CMA"
Fucking madness.
Posted by banned8921

Jeff should challenge soulja boy to a freestyle competition.

Posted by banned8921
wings said:
"yo, I was impressed.

Soulja Boy knows his Gears, and that role model video thing is pretty cool too. Seemed like an average gamer to me, with the smack talk and the emotion.

My opinion of him has changed."
Ha I was just ahead of the curve. /honor for me
Edited by TaintedSun

@ TeflonBilly - He didn't write that, sorry.

Posted by KamasamaK
Levio91 said:
"wings said:
"yo, I was impressed.

My opinion of him has changed."
Ha I was just ahead of the curve. /honor for me"
But you actually like his music. Also, I believe he was saying his respect for Soulja Boy grew, but your obsession is unhealthy.

Regarding that "role model" thing, actions speak louder than words, so we'll see.
Posted by lordofultima

down forward punch. C'mon guys! This had to be staged. DOWN FORWARD PUNCH

Edited by Death_Unicorn

Yay Im in Russia and it works :D
BTW Stephen kinda sucks at Gears 2

Posted by Phished0ne

Doesnt supprise me,  Stephen actually has to do work , Soldier Boy just sits around playing games all day..

Posted by LDub

Why the hell are you guys giving this douchebag any form of publicity?

Posted by TinoXtreme

This is just a disappointment. One, Stephen Totilo got owned by Soulja Boy in GoW2. Then both of them didn't know how to play Street Fighter. At least Stephen should of known how to throw a freakin fireball. And the whole rant by Soulja Boy at the end of the first match made me just turn off the video to write this comment. I swear, if his music didn't have repetitive sayings and catching beats he wouldn't be as popular as he is. Not to mention the retarded dances that come up with his songs. Only good part is when the women shake their asses to the songs. Only reason why I tolerate em.

Posted by EvilTwin

Wow, that video shows more maturity and humility than I've ever seen out of him.  I hope he's for real about that because I'd actually have some respect for him then.  Unfortunately, his music still isn't good, but take heart Soulja Boy, being a good person is more important than making good music. 

Posted by HartKnight

This guy needs to play against ScrewAttack. Then we'll see if he talks as much.

Posted by banned8921

Steven totillo isnt a bad gamer.... hes very good, Soulja boy is just an AMAZING gamer.

Posted by Coldbrand

It's hilarious because you wouldn't expect it but Souljah Boy honestly is a pretty damn good gamer.

Posted by MadExponent

Well heres the thing, Gears 2 I kinda understand.  The most annoying fucks tend to be the best at that game.  I mean they have perfected the rolling shotgun and it pisses me off.  I would fuck Soulja Boy up in COD4 or CODWAW any day.  Not ashamed to admit that I play those games a lot.  Tons of fun.  I wonder how bad Soulja Boy would be at Left 4 Dead.  I gotta admit I laughed at SB's video on how great he is, and how weird Braid is to him.  "Look it's Mario with his hair dyed red in a little suit"  His descriptions are nothing less than extraordinary...

Posted by Spiritof

The final game should have been Uno.

Posted by TeflonBilly

They should have played some utterly complicated intergalactic strategy game like Sins Of  A Solar Empire or so.

Edited by AURON570

aawwwww yeee SOULJAA BRRAP BRAAP REP'EZENT!

anyways i don't see the big deal. personally i think they wanted the attention.

Posted by FunkSausage

I heart Soulja Boy

Edited by Rowr

MTV MARKETING FTL

BiffMcBlumpkin said:

"Ryan said:
"I do!"

Stephen "Totilo Chip" Totilo.

I'll continue to come up with and post the most obnoxious and embarrassing Totilo nicknames and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it."
  o god Biff im so glad your back in the forums XD
Posted by Deathawk

Is it me. or is Soulja boy more famous as a video game personality than a rapper at this point? I mean what other rapper has an end of the year award named after him. (Which was awesome by the way)

Edited by banned8921
Rowr said:
"MTV MARKETING FTL

BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"Ryan said:
"I do!"

Stephen "Totilo Chip" Totilo.

I'll continue to come up with and post the most obnoxious and embarrassing Totilo nicknames and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it."
  o god Biff im so glad your back in the forums XD"
seconded he should get an anti ban power. 
hes the #1 user on giantbomb.
Posted by Media_Master

MTV=PUKE

Posted by Hexpane

are you doucheclowns still drinking that idiot's man milk?  Drink to get drunk, smoke to get high and other dim witted sayings from a youtube attention whore w/ the logic of a 7 year old

Posted by Kyle

"are you doucheclowns still drinking that idiot's man milk?  Drink to get drunk, smoke to get high and other dim witted sayings from a youtube attention whore w/ the logic of a 7 year old"

It's called irony, sir.

Posted by ArbitraryWater

Wow, It sucks that totillo lost. I guess its just another victory for Rap Music over common sense. As always

Posted by momentarylogic

That was pretty funny. Seriously.