66 Comments
  • 66 results
Posted by sasnipes

Wow, this might convince me to get a 360 to add along to my PS3 and gaming comp... thats a really good deal!

Posted by natural_deadhead

Both good games and should sell very well.

Posted by ImperiousRix

Great bundle.  Although I'm more partial to Fable 2, Halo 3 is likely more attractive to new owners.

Posted by RHCPfan24

This is a great bundle. I feel jealous of anyone about to get it. I paid $399 for a Xbox 360 with a 20 GB hard drive and no games included, for god sakes.

Posted by Six

nice bundle

Posted by JJOR64

Awesome for the people who don't have 360s yet.

Posted by MeatSim

Wow yea a bundle with good games for once I haven't seen this in a long time.

Posted by Afroman269

Nice too bad I already bought an elite damn it and why was the site down. Is it harder, better, faster, stronger now?

Posted by TripMasterMunky

"This has to be the best bundle that has been put out since Nintendo started shiping SNES systems with Super Mario All Stars."

Ahhh yeahh....that was a great bundle. This is as well.

Posted by BoG

I don't recall either of those games being named GOTY by anyone in the year which they came out. Oh well, both are still great.

Posted by Everyones_A_Critic

This is a sweet deal, but I already have a 360

Posted by RenegadeSaint

I love the sarcastic "arguably" that Ryan through in there.  This is a great deal for those who've yet to make the leap to the 360.

Posted by ManMadeGod

This has to be the best bundle that has been put out since Nintendo started shiping SNES systems with Super Mario All Stars.

Posted by TomA

Awesome! This has been a long time coming.

Posted by JoelTGM

That's pretty nice, both are great games.

Posted by Ryan
Microsoft announced this morning that it would be rolling out an upgraded version of its Xbox 360 Elite package this May. Named the Xbox 360 Game of the Year Bundle, the package is to include the same black Xbox 360 console and 120GB hard drive as the standard Elite, as well a copy of Halo 3 and Fable II, all for the same $399 price that the Elite package currently commands. Microsoft has been bundling games with its Elites for a while now, though Halo 3 and Fable 2 arguably make this a sweeter deal than LEGO Indiana Jones and Kung-Fu Panda for a new Xbox 360 owner.
Staff