17 Comments
Posted by Zereta
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rPLu0_JBQ&eurl=http://www.gruntsrus.com/news.php%3Freadmore%3D478&feature=player_embedded

They seem pretty good, though if you're like me and playing in Firefight is going to be tough for you than some of the achievements will be hard.

Some things to take note off:

1. Quite a lot of levels for an expansion.
2. About 7 Firefight levels
3. Engineers appear during the Nightime City. First time in the series (Save for Halo Wars)
4. Dare is a character in Firefight.
5. There are collectable Audio Logs ( 100 in total - Probably work like Bioshock's Audio files )
6. There's a level called "Data Hive", which has the icon of a Drone and a Weapon Achievement regarding the flamethrower. 

Achievements look solid for the most part. Getting the Vidmasters for these though...Gonna be pretty tough it seems.
Posted by JJOR64

Awesome sauce.  I hope this game doesn't disappoint.

Posted by FlamingHobo

Some of those achievments look pretty solid, nice to see some hard and rewarding achievements rather than 50G for doing bugger all.

Posted by Lies

Embed for the lazy among us.

Looks tight. Audio logs sound like fun, and the Vidmasters look pretty challenging. I like that they're not just gonna be handing out the Recon Armor. Seems they were influenced a bit by Halo Wars with the level specific achievements: "kill ten enemies with a rocket on this level, etc.). Halo Wars had a lot of those.

Posted by ShadowKiller

I like that vidmaster that says you need to go a whole level without killing anything on legendary. It'll give me a challenge for a day or so and then I can enjoy my recon.

Edited by LincoIn

The music at 3:15 through 4:10 is wonderful, I don't remember it from Halo 3. Has to be from ODST's soundtrack.

Edited by SmugDarkLoser
@LincoIn said:
"The music at 3:15 through 4:10 is wonderful, I don't remember it from Halo 3. Has to be from ODST's soundtrack."
ODST also has some jazz and some weird spookyish music.

It's described as a mystery story fps with flashbacks depicting the heavy action sequences.
Posted by Nat3TheGreat13

ODST is going to be awesome.

Edited by DarkGamerOO7
@ShadowKiller said:
" I like that vidmaster that says you need to go a whole level without killing anything on legendary. It'll give me a challenge for a day or so and then I can enjoy my recon. "
You can kill enemies, just not with grenades or bullets...aka...you have to melee kill everything. :) Those Vidmasters don't sound too hard at all. I'm glad that is only solo though, god would that suck having to go through a level with three other people that could fuck up and accidentally shoot their gun or toss a nade....
Posted by Hitchenson

Those seem like a awesome list, I've got all the possible achievements you can so far get on 3, and I intend to finish off that list and the ODST one this Fall!

Posted by ShadowKiller
@DarkGamerOO7 said:
" @ShadowKiller said:
" I like that vidmaster that says you need to go a whole level without killing anything on legendary. It'll give me a challenge for a day or so and then I can enjoy my recon. "
You can kill enemies, just not with grenades or bullets...aka...you have to melee kill everything. :) Those Vidmasters don't sound too hard at all. I'm glad that is only solo though, god would that suck having to go through a level with three other people that could fuck up and accidentally shoot their gun or toss a nade.... "
Oh well that's easier than I thought. I'll probably have recon by the end of the day  =P
Posted by Zereta
@Lies said:
" Embed for the lazy among us.

Looks tight. Audio logs sound like fun, and the Vidmasters look pretty challenging. I like that they're not just gonna be handing out the Recon Armor. Seems they were influenced a bit by Halo Wars with the level specific achievements: "kill ten enemies with a rocket on this level, etc.). Halo Wars had a lot of those. "
Halo Wars didn't have level complete achievements, yes. Every level had an objective and only those award you with achievements.

Posted by Zereta

Video's been removed people. Thank god I managed to download it before it got pulled.

Funny thing is that the video was removed due to copyright thingy with National Football Leage :D
Posted by StarFoxA
@Zereta: That confuses me.
Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell
@Zereta said:
" Video's been removed people. Thank god I managed to download it before it got pulled.

Funny thing is that the video was removed due to copyright thingy with National Football Leage :D"
Yeah, what's up with that?
Posted by Zereta
@MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
" @Zereta said:
" Video's been removed people. Thank god I managed to download it before it got pulled.

Funny thing is that the video was removed due to copyright thingy with National Football Leage :D"
Yeah, what's up with that? "
Tomorrow's Headlines: Microsoft buys out NFL.

You heard it here first.
Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell
@Zereta said:
" @MasterOfPenguins_Zell said:
" @Zereta said:

Yeah, what's up with that? "
Tomorrow's Headlines: Microsoft buys out NFL.

You heard it here first."
Or is it NFL bought out Microsoft! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN!