59 Comments
  • 59 results
Posted by Pie
@C_Rakestraw said:
" @Pie said:
" Only 10 songs... "
Hey, ten songs are better than three -- the amount the Bit.Trip games have per installment. And for all we know, there could be plans to release more songs via download. "
Oh, i dont really play games like this so thought that was a low number. Thanks
Posted by Linkyshinks

Cool looking game, with a nice modern take.

Posted by lemon360

looks cool

Posted by Daryl

Made sense after watching video.

Edited by Bubahula

i would be way more intrested if they werent calling it a shooter because all it looks like is a simple rhythm game , which is fine but they seem to be relying on the fact that its the "first shooter you play in reverse"
 edit :10 songs?

Posted by Media_Master

yeah, its a rhythm game

Posted by MrKlorox

Disney needs to get that supposedly super elite (guitar) tone recognition software they've been showing a few E3's ago and make it where you can play these plastic guitar controllable games with a real guitar. Just assign a chord or note to a colored button function and get some experience in a skill you might be able to actually use.

Posted by fox01313

Well it looks like a desparate PSN gimmick if it wasn't also coming out to the PC, think I'll stick with the 360 where the exclusive live arcade games look 100x more fun than this.

Posted by abdo
@fox01313 said:
Well it looks like a desparate PSN gimmick if it wasn't also coming out to the PC, think I'll stick with the 360 where the exclusive live arcade games look 100x more fun than this.
The guys making this are independent, not Sony, so calling it a PSN gimmick makes no sense. Also, bringing up XBLA for no reason and saying it's "100x more fun" makes you look immature and sound like a fanboy.