281 Comments
Posted by nick69

fuck, I missed it!

Edited by Trilogy

I don't have g4 anymore and frankly, this is the first thing in years that's made me want the damn channel. Oh well, hopefully either you guys or g4.com posts a video of it.

Posted by DerekDanahy
@Dr_Who said:
" Jeff you were great and they got your name right! "
Are you referring to a different interview?  I've heard a lot of people talk about mispronouncing Jeff's name but which interview was it?
Posted by Xeiphyer

Grab her boobies! DO IT

Posted by 1p

Should've worn the shirt.

Edited by KamasamaK
@DerekDanahy said:

" @Dr_Who said:

Are you referring to a different interview?  I've heard a lot of people talk about mispronouncing Jeff's name but which interview was it? "
 The one in the opening post is an example, but Keighley does it too in some interviews. There's one up on the PlayStation Store regarding PixelJunk Eden where they actually spelled his name wrong on his title bar.

EDIT: That video is no longer up on the Store, but you can see a screenshot in this blog post.
Posted by damnboyadvance

Woops. Missed X-Play. And since Web Soup is on, I'll have to watch it at 2 AM. But I'll do it!

Posted by Yzzerdd

Poor X-Play floating a sea of COPS and Cheaters, I can't believe that network is still alive.

Posted by VWGTI

Nice name drop with Borderlands. Randy Pitchford(sp) would be proud.
Posted by nick69

I want that gb zip up jacket.

Posted by buzz_killington

Great to hear you resisted the call of the evil shirt, Jeff.
Posted by demonbear
Edited by Willy105

HEY JEFF!!!! 

Tell X-Play to be funny again. They are great for reviews, but I miss those skits they used to make. 

EDIT: Aww, he did it already. 

NICE JACKET! 

@JDoobs said:

" I lost ALL respect for X-play and specifically Adam Sessler when he went on that rant about the RE5 trailer being racist.  What a joke. "
Honestly, when I first saw the trailer, I did think it was a little bit racist. The game could have certainly handled the way it used it's characters in the trailer better.
Posted by Osphere

I want that romantic comedy.

Posted by demonbear
@VWGTI said:
" Nice name drop with Borderlands. Randy Pitchford(sp) would be proud. "
I thought the same thing, i was sure he would drop the Borderlands name in the interview and you know what? Thats great, this game deserves more attention. It's gonna be awesome, my cash is ready for that game!
Posted by Breadfan

Just put G4 on and it's Web Soup, not X-Play

Posted by FLStyle

Good interview, hit the nail on causing the problem in early 2010 that's being prevented in late 2009.

Posted by Th3_James

Jeff Play

Posted by LordAndrew

Jeff talking in third person tonight

Posted by Alphazero

Nice job, Jeff. Funny, good sound bites, informed answers.

Hey, you, bossman, give that man a raise.

Posted by MrKlorox
@Kamasama said:

" @DerekDanahy said:

" @Dr_Who said:

Are you referring to a different interview?  I've heard a lot of people talk about mispronouncing Jeff's name but which interview was it? "
 The one in the opening post is an example, but Keighley does it too in some interviews. There's one up on the PlayStation Store regarding PixelJunk Eden where they actually spelled his name wrong on his title bar.

EDIT: That video is no longer up on the Store, but you can see a screenshot in this blog post. "
 Yeah. Keighley has never pronounced his name correctly on his show. At least that I've seen, and I watch often.
Posted by Claude

I liked how they kept saying Jeff Gerstmann from Giantbomb coming up... and then it was over.

Posted by Cheapoz

Good point about games already releasing in the fall.  

You have to feel sorry for Mass Effect 2, they were gonna own early 2010! Now it's cram packed! Hope it don't get delayed too.

Edited by Spoonman

I love the print screen button

Posted by Reverseface

If only Jeff wore that shirt it would of been BAD ASS
Posted by Aaron_G

Dang I missed it. I will watch it as a rerun later I guess.

Posted by tcu1026

where's the giantbomb shout out jeff?

Posted by ArbitraryWater

Good job Jeff. You managed to name drop both Dark Void and Borderlands on the show.

Posted by Rockanomics

Hey, it's Remo, I love Idle Thumbs

Posted by Cheapoz
@tcu1026 said:
" where's the giantbomb shout out jeff? "
On his shirt?
Posted by ArclightBorealis

I'll be sure to catch it, Jeff.
Posted by ColdsnapBryan

Haha Jeff, great job. Way to be not uptight like most their guests. 

Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

Yeaaaah great interview!

Posted by Izick

THE GERSTMAN!!!!!!11

Posted by crusnchill

Love the second video! Listen to voices jeff! I wana see what crazy shit they make you do.
Posted by monkeyman864

hilarious

Posted by Aarny91

I lol'd at the end :P Gotta love Jeff.

Posted by Inuzagi

LOL, man you were awesome Jeff. Great stuff man.

Posted by H1N1CancerAidsClapClap

holy shit that guy in the first interview looks identical to Brian Peppers
Posted by artofwar420

YES, Jeff aced that one.

Posted by Ockman

Great video, your opinions always make the most sense and sound the most up front to me Jeff.

Posted by asian_pride

Lol nice ending to that interview...thing xD
Edited by Trnck

You never fail to amuse me you cutie pie!   d(^_^)b
WAT HOW DID I GET THE BACKWARDS B

Posted by killawogg

that was funny at the end good shit jeff 

Posted by ZombiePie

YO Jeff if you ever read this I just want you to know that it has been over 11 years since you showcased Banjo Kazooie (I think) back in the Gamespot TV days... Man I can't even believe I remember this, also I think Joe Fielder showed off Shogo or maybe it was GoldenEye.

Moderator Online
Posted by AndrewB

Thank god they posted the online video. I just dropped down to the most basic of basic cable to cut costs, and I'm not sure if I even still got G4 before that...

Posted by fisher81

Rich Gallup gave that interview 5 out of 5 stars
Posted by Aaron_G

Haha. Jeff being Jeff on TV. Meaning awesome ending.

Posted by Dane

nice interview!

Posted by wolfbaru

yahhh man. jeff you are by far the coolest game journalist.