19 Comments
Posted by SirBlimE
@get2sammyb: I work in a game store and I think it's brilliant finally to have something i can use as a selling point when people ask: But are there any games for girls? I think this will help sell systems, in a more subtle way than typical "system-sellers".
Posted by natetodamax

Cool beans yo

Posted by get2sammyb
@marioncobretti said:
"hmmm I'd be totally tempted by it if the Camera was included in that £17.99, I don't think I can justify buying the Playstation eye thingy just for this to mess around with and some aw-ful/some singstar videos. The shadow it casts is absolutely brilliant....  I don't know if bowling small animals is really a good message for kids. "

I think it's £29 or something with the camera included so it's still a pretty good price, cheaper than your regular game. Plus you'll be prepared for Playstation Motion Controllers. 

Disappointingly I think the game's going to flop. They haven't done a good enough job showing people. 

I hope people give it a chance though. I think it's lots of fun.
Posted by End_Boss

Gentlemen, you have seen the next Furby, and it's name is Eye Pet.

Posted by TwoOneFive

wow it is a great little game kids are gonna dig it. Makes me think how "omg amazing" natal really is if the PS Eye is doing this

Posted by Claude

Wow and he already looks house trained. That's pretty cool.

Edited by GunstarRed

hmmm I'd be totally tempted by it if the Camera was included in that £17.99, I don't think I can justify buying the Playstation eye thingy just for this to mess around with and some aw-ful/some singstar videos. 
The shadow it casts is absolutely brilliant.... 

I don't know if bowling small animals is really a good message for kids.
Posted by RHCPfan24

Haha you had me worried for a sec but all is good. Lucky you!!

Posted by get2sammyb
@Andorski said:
" Nice video.  I can see kids going nuts for games like this. "
I think this will appeal to anyone who doesn't really have a macho complex. I really do. I mean, it's the first game to really give me some "wow" moments in a while actually.

Kids will be especially delighted with it, but there's actually a fair amount of game and fun to be had for the big kid too. And it's only £17.99 which is bonkers really!
Posted by Andorski

Nice video.  I can see kids going nuts for games like this.

Posted by get2sammyb
Edited by get2sammyb
@Linkyshinks said:

" Haha, awesome stuff dude. I'm assuming the game came in that promo box?  it's nice that they give you a physical version. "

Yeah. With the Playstation Eye and everything.
Posted by wefwefasdf

That is pretty funny. :)

Posted by Linkyshinks

Haha, awesome stuff dude. I'm assuming the game came in that promo box?  it's nice that they give you a physical version.

Posted by Bucketdeth

It's a fucking gremlin!

Posted by oldschool

Freebies are the win  :-)

Posted by FlamingHobo

That's awesome!

Posted by Pie

Say wut?

Posted by get2sammyb

I brought him inside and fed him cookies!