56 Comments
  • 56 results
Posted by Beware

So are we going to get any sort of clarification on the matter for this contest?  Or at least some kind of guarantee the next one will have clearer questions?

Posted by super2j

wow, i feel a little better since this constest is not for canada 

Posted by astrofizzix
@Beware said:
" So are we going to get any sort of clarification on the matter for this contest?  Or at least some kind of guarantee the next one will have clearer questions? "
I'd like to know this as well. Or at the very least, could they write an update stating that they have their winner? The anticipation is killing me.
Posted by Beware

After re-reading the question, it does say "what is the ONLY game," so it certainly seems to be implying River Zoras vs Sea Zoras which makes the correct answer is Oracle of Ages.  So, I suppose, OoA is the correct answer, but it's still not terribly clear (the abundance of comments questioning it is evidence enough of that).  Let's say I managed to answer within the first minute of the post going up, I would lose simply because of an error within the question and nobody likes to lose that way (lucky for Astrofizzix, he got the correct answers).

Posted by jaffaz

eeeeeee cannot wait for more time in the Zelda universe :)

Posted by Roger_Klotz

1. tingle
2. oracle of ages
3. Grog
4. Gomess
5. Daphness Nohansen Hyrule