162 Comments
  • 162 results
Posted by RoyaleWifCheese

Brad's list is the best, if only for the inclusion of the Kala ukulele and Fight Club Blu-ray.

Posted by monster9999

But what does Dave want???

Posted by NickLott

Fuck your lists, Giant Bomb. It will be a giant gummi for all of you.

Posted by Ghost_of_Perdition

I want those thermal vision binoculars...but I'll settle for Space Invader-shaped ice cube tray.

Posted by Elazul

I like Ryan's list best, because "Hey Bulldog" is TOTALLY my favorite Beatles song. I thought I was the only one...

Posted by Spiritof

Precooked bacon strips.

So simple, so elegant.

The future has FINALLY arrived.

Posted by ReTarDedFisHy

lolol ReTarDedFisHy is loving the customer reviews on Amazon.com for the Uranium Ore: 
"I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty. "

Posted by borgmaster

drew is now my favorite.

Posted by Ratfoot

I really want to order some Uranium now that I saw it's so cheap on Amazon!

Posted by wrecks
Posted by Sin4profit

@ Ryan:

MST3K full series eh? you should just do like everyone else and torrent the whole series into a pile of varying quality episodes housed in a 50 DVD-R spindle and come to the realization that it doesn't bring you the eternal happiness that you once though it would.

I think i got as far as the 3rd season in my marathon and haven't touched it since.

Best of the list: Thermal Vision + Predator combo gift...maybe even that spear to bring it full circle. -  Faucet lights - space invader icecubes...up until none of their legs stay attached when you pull them out  -  touch charge yer wii, very helpfull - Wacom cintiq, fek yes

Edited by Tactical_Kill

Uranium Ore for only $30??? Thats a hell of a deal. 

Also the reviews for it are great.

Posted by Leo

So, apparently Jeff reads xkcd. Awesome!

Posted by Psyreality
@Driadon: Dude, thank you for informing me about the marvel that is "the Donk". Those user reviews are very astute. I was going to get one until a reviewer explained that it didn't really work well in a drunken rampage. If that's the case, I'm not sure if I could ever find a use for it :-)
Posted by cozmachine

PREDATOR just might be the best movie ever. ever.

Posted by Death_Burnout
Where's Sinbad In all of this!?
Posted by Kolonel_Kool

Jaleel Wight was the voice of Sonic... weird. Urkel the Hedgehog!

Posted by MORECHEBBA

keep checking your post box guys..lol
Posted by Geno

"Going into its third year of service, my current MacBook is starting to feel its age."

Lol, Macbooks feel their age the second they are made.

Posted by TabooTongue

I noticed there is no Night vision on Jeff's list, but that Fishbowl on Vinny's is pretty cool.

Posted by AgentofChaos

I LOVE the reviews for the Uranium on Amazon.com

Posted by Balizar

hey Jeff, how about this for your door 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE5PGeh2K9k    

Posted by Claude

That rat trap is cool and all, but I want this one.

Posted by Aaron_G

A great list guys, be checking your mail!

Posted by transience

props to Brad for name-dropping Air. Love 2 is not a very good album though.. need to get some of the older stuff, 10k hz and Moon Safari and Talkie Walkie are all fantastic.

Posted by Asembo
@Kibblez said:
" Ryan wins because of the Sunny christmas special. "
This.
Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

So many cool things that I never need but that I really want. I need that faucet light!

Posted by Xeiphyer

@Vinny:

I have that subwoofer! I bought it the day after christmas (boxing day) for $100! =p but I haven't picked up the rest of my speaker system.. so I only have a bigass subwoofer in a box right now. Sweet. =P

Posted by pandemic

Can I just say that the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas special is absolutely fantastic, and for anyone who may think that the show is making a downhill turn, just give the movie a look and laugh heartily with me as you realize that they've still got what it takes to make a hilarious-ass show.

Posted by Sarumarine

Ryan is awesome for rocking the MST3K set. I have that one and it is probably one of the best. Space Mutiny is one of the best episodes ever if not for the many nicknames of the lead role they come up with throughout the movie.

Big McLargeHuge!

Posted by BiG_Weasel

Re: State by State with The State... I gotta say one thing: 

"I wanna dip my balls in it".

Posted by Ransome

whoa guys thats alot of stuff idk if i can get you all this but i will try

Posted by buzz_killington

I guess Amazon does have everything.

Posted by nick_verissimo

The main thing I got out of this list is that the Canadian Amazon site sucks compared to the American one.  I WANT RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS TO BE DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP!!!

Posted by Kibblez

Ryan wins because of the Sunny christmas special.

Posted by SleepyDoughnut

Uranium Ore has some of the most entertaining and clever customer reviews I've seen.

Posted by Dethfish

OK, Ryan's awesome for putting the Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas Special on his list. Brad, Fight Club is so much better than Benjamin Button. Maybe if Benjamin Button had Ed Norton in it then it might be better.

No Turbo Man Doll on this list though? Hm, you guys must already have one.

Posted by Afroman269

I love how they shit on other site's gift guides because what they say is true. Gamespot's gift guide is quite pointless.

Posted by Landon

I already have that Sonic DVD lol.

Posted by Brake

I fully endorse Ryan's MST3K love!

Posted by Cory_and_Trevor

I want all of these items.  Escpescially the electroninc rat trap!

Posted by JoelTGM

haha, nuclear grade duct tape?
"When we found cracks in the containment structure, we used to have to shut the whole plant down; then there was a lot of hassle with the nuclear regulatory agency about structural integrity and environmental contamination. With this quality duct tape, that's all in the past. Now, when we see a cracked or crumbling wall, we just bring out the tape."

Posted by HistoryInRust

Ryan,

I think I could get you a box of the bacon slices. Pretty sure.

Posted by destruktive

why do I own more than one of the things on that list? o,o

Posted by ThePhantomnaut
@opivypunk said:
" In Soviet Russia toilet seat cleans you! "
Ha ha ha.
Posted by Teoball

Heh, I got the LED faucet lights last year and picked up a LED shower head at the same time. It's cool!

I also picked up a 360 arcade about 3 months ago since the one I had didn't have HDMI. Well, I'm still using the component one. Having a spare 360 is good I guess?

The Star Trek blu-rays are on my wishlist too.

Great lists guys.

Posted by Undeadpool

I have that MST set that Ryan's talking about and people forget that Girl With Gold Boots is actually one of the funniest episodes from that series. The sketches in between are all great, the movie is atrociously edited and comes with the brilliant "twist" of the romantic lead being a *gasp* DRAFT DODGER!

Posted by Tarakun

YEAH MST3K! Ryan is officially the coolest guy ever. 

Posted by Meltbrain

Haha, fantastic lists. I wish mine was this interesting and silly.

Edited by ashton

Man how does Hickory Farms make it on at least one persons list each year?!?

And YES Ryan, Apples to Apples is amazing sober or drunk (preferably the later)

• 162 results