75 Comments
  • 75 results
Edited by FreddieFiasco

I've never heard of this game, but it looks like it's way better than it has any right to be.

Edit: Metacritic begs to differ. I don't usually go by it, but this game has a 58, and that's never a good sign.

Posted by Asian2Go

@Bacchus: Nicely done, sir.

Posted by Bacchus

More like Francis York Porkin.

Posted by LucyGlitter

Ryan sounds like a documentary narrator. It's so calming...

Posted by MordeaniisChaos

FRANCIS YORK MORGAN!

Posted by Capt_Ventris

This was a very strange QE. Like the way ryan was all mellow
Edited by Spike94

This game seems amazing if you are into that sort of game and all that! It seems very relaxing. :D Great QL, like always. 

EDIT: Typo correction.
Posted by Pandas

I feel so wholesome!

Posted by gbrading

I could imagine children having lots of fun with this, ala Animals of Farthing Wood. For everyone else, I don't really think it would be that entertaining.

Posted by MagikGimp

What was that at the end??

Posted by peeingintheshowers

looks fun

Posted by Stefan

wow that's so boring, I actually fell asleep while watching... not ryan's fault though :D

Posted by MrKlorox

Geno said:

"So another generic Sims game with bad graphics, long loading games and shallow gameplay? Nice."

That's like saying "So another hamburger with a beef patty, condiments, and a bun?" Sims is all that needs to be said.
Posted by Perfect_Winter

Medals should be the Wii form of achievements, I like the little noise you get when they unlock!

Posted by Swinghi

I like the quicklooks.  I can't wait until there are some actual games to do them with.

Posted by Geno

So another generic Sims game with bad graphics, long loading games and shallow gameplay? Nice.

Posted by Carlos1408

Nice quick look,
Keeep it up guys!

Posted by ArchScabby

Man this game looks boring as hell.
I would play this if I couldn't sleep,  I would be out in five minutes.

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

looks surprisingly good, but not good enough to buy. if there's a sequel i'll check it out though.

Posted by Daz0608

This just looks like a Viva Pinta clone branded with the Sims

Posted by HypotheticalSolution76

I would not have thought in a million years that this game would appeal to me, but there is a nagging feeling that I have now that says, "you might like it." So there I said it. There is this flow to it, the pace looks slow and measurable, and it seems we can all make our very own funny commentary like Ryan did. I mean the beaver thing was just hilarious.

Edited by RenegadeSaint

My love for Viva Pinata is kind of making me want this game.  Although, in all honesty, it looks a bit too simple when compared to the former game.

Also, I would've preferred the loading screen to have the fox eat the rabbit when they pass too close.  Being disappointed by the near miss every time reminds me of that episode of The Office when they were waiting for the screen saver to finally hit the corner.  I suppose it's just a pipe dream...

Posted by RHCPfan24

"Why" you are rubbing something most definitely matters. LOL, and I just love these quick looks. Like I have said before, KEEP 'EM UP!

Posted by Karmann

This game seems BORING!!!

Posted by Kohe321

Cool video. Doubt this will be the game that makes me brush of the dust of my wii, but entertaining video none the less! :)

Posted by Antim0n

The back and forth thing between areas kinda reminds me of Act Raiser from back in the day :)

Posted by NickNorman

I love that after Ryan said "romance dance" Jeff screamed "OOW!" Quick looks are my new favorite Giant Bomb export.

Posted by spiceninja

I really like this game. I think I'm going to buy it.

Posted by morningdrive

you know its a slowing game month when Ryan Davis takes the time to take a look at Simanimals. Poor Ryan, the fact that he had to go through this.

Posted by JackiJinx

Er...yeah...interesting, Ryan. Interesting stuff...

Posted by clarke0

Looks like Viva Pinata without any of the creativity or fun...

Posted by zoozilla

Wow, that animation was pretty bad.

Some of the moves those animals were pulling were not physically possible.

Posted by mrsmiley

wow that looks terrible. but then again it's on the Wii so I guess I shouldn't be surprise. I would only buy this game if Ryan came along with it to narrate.

Posted by HatKing

"He enjoys eating beaver...but this is an "E" rated game so I'll leave it at that."

Yes.

This game reminds me of a slower more realistic Viva Pinata....and I thought Viva Pinata was always a little boring.

Posted by C0V3RT

Ryan's narriation of this reminded me of an episode of "The Joy of Paining With Bob Ross"

Posted by ManMadeGod

I love features like this! Great stuff. Game looks ok, to bad I don't have a Wii.

Edited by VibratingDonkey

Sin Aminals seems sort of like Viva Pinata with the charming innards sucked out of it, with only a laborious, but oddly compelling list of tasks remaining. *fart*

Posted by MichaelBach

More of these kind of features please

Posted by AndrewB

This might sound shallow, but I would probably pay this game some attention if it had more acceptable graphics. It looks oddly compelling, but I can't for the life of me understand why people can't seem to put a little more work into their visuals with a system that by all accounts is capable of better than Xbox (original) graphics.

Posted by Game_Over
Posted by mudkip9000

somebody should remix this video. There's so many statements that could be really taken out of context to make a hilarious video.

Posted by Smitatoe

ahh. OCD, the curse of the open-world game, gets me every time, lol

Edited by Media_Master

I WOULD RATHER SEE GOOD GAMES, THAN THIS AND THE LORD OF THE RINGS GAME

YOU GUYS MAKE GREAT VIDEOS BUT, THIS ARE  kinda lame. Not you , just the game. If there aren't any good games to do video previews on then do skits in the city, like reporting on people who like games or comics.

Because I saw that video on ComicVine with you guys beating up the MMO player and that was hilarious HILARIOUS!!!!

Or if not, you can always shorten these quick clips.

Posted by mason

Ryan's giving off such a Bob Ross vibe in this video. So mellow. So soothing.

Posted by ahoodedfigure

Pet pet pets?

No. 

Godhand?  Violence against animals?

Posted by Fade2Gray
MY OCD would force me to completely ruin my life playing that thing. And I thought Mario Galaxy was bad...
Edited by Civraz

Looks interesting.

Posted by FlipperDesert

This game is so chill, it's making me want a Wii. Hell, I'm not even trying to be ironic. =/

Posted by ScottEFresh

Game looks terrible.

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

LOL Ryan, you're way into this game.

• 75 results