75 Comments
  • 75 results
Posted by Kohe321

Cool video. Doubt this will be the game that makes me brush of the dust of my wii, but entertaining video none the less! :)

Posted by Karmann

This game seems BORING!!!

Posted by RHCPfan24

"Why" you are rubbing something most definitely matters. LOL, and I just love these quick looks. Like I have said before, KEEP 'EM UP!

Edited by RenegadeSaint

My love for Viva Pinata is kind of making me want this game.  Although, in all honesty, it looks a bit too simple when compared to the former game.

Also, I would've preferred the loading screen to have the fox eat the rabbit when they pass too close.  Being disappointed by the near miss every time reminds me of that episode of The Office when they were waiting for the screen saver to finally hit the corner.  I suppose it's just a pipe dream...

Posted by HypotheticalSolution76

I would not have thought in a million years that this game would appeal to me, but there is a nagging feeling that I have now that says, "you might like it." So there I said it. There is this flow to it, the pace looks slow and measurable, and it seems we can all make our very own funny commentary like Ryan did. I mean the beaver thing was just hilarious.

Posted by Daz0608

This just looks like a Viva Pinta clone branded with the Sims

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

looks surprisingly good, but not good enough to buy. if there's a sequel i'll check it out though.

Posted by ArchScabby

Man this game looks boring as hell.
I would play this if I couldn't sleep,  I would be out in five minutes.

Posted by Carlos1408

Nice quick look,
Keeep it up guys!

Posted by Geno

So another generic Sims game with bad graphics, long loading games and shallow gameplay? Nice.

Posted by Swinghi

I like the quicklooks.  I can't wait until there are some actual games to do them with.

Posted by Perfect_Winter

Medals should be the Wii form of achievements, I like the little noise you get when they unlock!

Posted by MrKlorox

Geno said:

"So another generic Sims game with bad graphics, long loading games and shallow gameplay? Nice."

That's like saying "So another hamburger with a beef patty, condiments, and a bun?" Sims is all that needs to be said.
Posted by Stefan

wow that's so boring, I actually fell asleep while watching... not ryan's fault though :D

Posted by peeingintheshowers

looks fun

Posted by MagikGimp

What was that at the end??

Posted by gbrading

I could imagine children having lots of fun with this, ala Animals of Farthing Wood. For everyone else, I don't really think it would be that entertaining.

Posted by Pandas

I feel so wholesome!

Edited by Spike94

This game seems amazing if you are into that sort of game and all that! It seems very relaxing. :D Great QL, like always. 

EDIT: Typo correction.
Posted by Capt_Ventris

This was a very strange QE. Like the way ryan was all mellow
Posted by MordeaniisChaos

FRANCIS YORK MORGAN!

Posted by LucyGlitter

Ryan sounds like a documentary narrator. It's so calming...

Posted by Bacchus

More like Francis York Porkin.

Posted by Asian2Go

@Bacchus: Nicely done, sir.

Edited by FreddieFiasco

I've never heard of this game, but it looks like it's way better than it has any right to be.

Edit: Metacritic begs to differ. I don't usually go by it, but this game has a 58, and that's never a good sign.