" love the chie upskirt screenshot, even though i know i shouldnt "
I did too, tho as a gay guy, I probably enjoyed it for different reasons lol 

ITS ALL VERY CONFUSING
Posted by ChrisTaran

First appearance of Ghoul!

Edited by teekomeeko

Three things I am really enjoying as I watch this:

1. Jeff's utter disgust at all beneficial spells that don't also deal damage
  2. Jeff's seething hatred for Yukiko ("Oh, did I level up?" "Ugh, shut up...")
  3. Both Jeff and Vinny's total lack of understanding of overall RPG tactics

The last one makes this ER feel like watching myself play Final Fantasy VII, my first RPG, and seeing every mistake I made. Love it.
Posted by drew327

That screenshot of Chie mid-flip is awesome

Posted by Undeadpool
@teekomeeko:  
I'm kinda with him. Status ailments against regular enemies is generally a wasted turn (since they tend to have low hit ratios and you can do more with direct damage), and almost all bosses are immune to all status ailments (I have NO idea why this trend has persisted through JRPGs through the years). I do disagree with him about the buffs/debuffs, though. Those are AWESOME in this game.
Posted by jorbear

I'm loving the Like A Boss reference here.

Posted by rjayb89

Whoa, "Like a Boss" is that old now? Man.

Edited by MooseyMcMan
@ChrisTaran said:

" First appearance of Ghoul! "

I was just about to type the same thing! If only they knew the troubles Ghoul would bring...
Posted by DarkbeatDK

*Changes tactics to manual*
*Me screaming NOOOOOO at the screen*

Posted by TruthTellah

This video is Assparas!

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

I can't believe the PS2 didn't die. Can't be leaving those things on all night.

Posted by Tankhammer

They don't get it. Your Persona is the secret personality that you hide within yourself so Funky Student wouldn't be Ice Cube, he'd be the angry young man who hates his parents for neglecting to enforce discipline in his life.

Posted by Romination

Man, the voice actress for Chie is pretty good but all of the battle lines she recorded are TERRIBLE.

Posted by metalsnakezero
@Romination said:
Man, the voice actress for Chie is pretty good but all of the battle lines she recorded are TERRIBLE.
I feel like they did that on purpose since her Japanese counter part did sound alittle off as well. 
Posted by fitzcarraldo

hahaha ghoul

Posted by captainanderson

@Tankhammer said:

They don't get it. Your Persona is the secret personality that you hide within yourself so Funky Student wouldn't be Ice Cube, he'd be the angry young man who hates his parents for neglecting to enforce discipline in his life.

nope, I'm pretty sure he'd be Ice Cube.

Posted by LikeaSsur

There's no way they left that thing on all night. That's just insane for the poor PS2.

Posted by Iodine

@LikeaSsur said:

There's no way they left that thing on all night. That's just insane for the poor PS2.

As long as the ventilation is fine (and for a ScreenCap machine it probably is given extra care in that regard) it should be able to be fine.

However it was probably jeff/vinny making one of their endearing awful jokes that end up making you chuckle

Posted by Homer33

"They call me the purple Persona" SOOOO Classic I can't get enough of these videos, never played persona and came to GiantBomb long after this first dropped so never saw this until now....

I'm LOVING this Endurance run!

Posted by Zereta

@Tankhammer said:

So... Ice Cube?

Posted by Duffyside
Posted by Pootpoot

@Duffyside: At first, I was like, hehe, this duffyside guy is posting on every episode. but then i was like OMG HE'S LINKING THE NEXT EPISODE EACH TIME SO I DONT HAVE TWO SET UP TWO TABS OR GO THROUGH ALL THE PAGES! thank you

Posted by Livingitlarge224
Edited by kerse

You guys posting links are awesome, but they should really just add a next button for videos with multiple parts, not to say that's something thats easy to do (I have no idea), but it would be cool.

Posted by drew327

15:40 - for new watchers, remember this moment. Lol