120 Comments
  • 120 results
Posted by JimiPeppr

I like a little Sierra Mist to take the edge off of a Mountain Dew.

Posted by Duffyside
Posted by kerse

@LikeaSsur said:

I just realized that Vinny and Jeff are choosing "Small town, rain = bad things happen" games to endure.

That's why they haven't done another one yet, they can't find a game made in Japan that is "Small town, rain = bad things happen".

Posted by LikeaSsur

I just realized that Vinny and Jeff are choosing "Small town, rain = bad things happen" games to endure.

Posted by SynergisticSyn

Holy shit! We called it a suicide too! I started that in my circle after learning that's what you call the alcoholic mixed drink of about everything. My mix was about 1/2 Orange Soda, 1/2 Mountain Dew with just a small shot of Dr Pepper and Pepsi.

Posted by MrBubbles

@IamNOTatalkingpony: its like he was predicting the next endurance run

Posted by Max_Cherry

Did Jeff just make a reference to the 1989 hit song Orange Crush by REM?

Posted by AndrewB

Spoilers: Jeff is really Zach Gerstmann.

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

Before you hang you with Chie, gotta get some Sedatives and some Royal Jelly. And that thing that cures exhaustion.
Uh-huh, you know what I'm talking about.

Humping.

Posted by gakon

That's the second partial reference to Deadly Premonition I've seen so far. This is scary.

Posted by IamNOTatalkingpony
@kerse said:
" @RobotHamster said:
" @Alaska_Gamer said:
" @Urmean said:
"Me and my friend Zach..."
oh...fuck... "
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck "
Oh snap. "
FFFFFFFF-
Posted by kerse
@RobotHamster said:
" @Alaska_Gamer said:
" @Urmean said:
oh...fuck... "
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck "
Oh snap.
Posted by takua108

Vinny: *clicks "Don't Tutor"* "I don't wanna get a girl pregnant."

Posted by RobotHamster
@Alaska_Gamer said:
" @Urmean said:
oh...fuck... "
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Posted by ArclightBorealis
@Urmean said:

oh...fuck...
Posted by MooseyMcMan
@soulD said:
" @Urmean said:
" Me and my friend Zach... "
Suddenly, everything makes sense. "
Dude...IT WAS A PREMONITION! (not deadly though).
Posted by Undeadpool

Zach, do you want to come over with soda and play videogames?

Posted by Retcon
@Urmean said:
Suddenly, everything makes sense.
Posted by teekomeeko

Oh, man I love how they look at the mouthwash that clears silence, and Jeff says "we got magic that does all this stuff."

I almost did a spit take :)

Posted by Venatio
@Urmean said:
Oh my god!
Dude, just noticed this, what a twist!
Posted by Urmean

Me and my friend Zach...

Posted by animathias

Yip.

Posted by Media_Master

what will she do...

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by Benjamimmy

who loves orange soda? Jeff loves orange soda! Is it true? mm mmm! He does, he does, he do-es!

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

Let me just say that I'm almost towards the end of the game, not to say that I'm farther than you two, but to say that I have no idea where this hate or dislike of certain characters is coming from. I honestly like all the characters, but then again, I tend to be in the minority when it comes to something like this.

Posted by gryphon_gold

Please start banning posters who call others "morons".

Posted by trav3ler

Screw Yukiko, she's way too high-maitenance and fragile.  Chie is both cute and can take care of herself.

Posted by ashogo

Yup, got to have some Sedatives and Royal Jellies to hang with Chie!

Posted by Yzzerdd

Please starting banning morons that post "first".

Posted by DickDarlington

If you ever get a chance to team up with someone on the Investigation Team, pick Yukiko. It should bring her and Charlie closer together. She's much prettier than Chie anyway.

It was raining today so I was really hoping they'd go to Chinese Diner Aiya and get the beef bowl. It really does help a lot.

Posted by Alphazero

I'm worried that Vinny is going to cock block Charlie Tuna and Chie.

* Yukiko, high maintainance
* Drama Girl, has *drama* in her name. Trust me, bad sign.
* Chie likes kung fu movies and you just know she's not as repressed as the other two. That equals big time fun.

Chie equals big time fun. I thank you.

Posted by mgssnake

@ headwound
Totally agree with You!

@ pawsoffury
Man that's awful! I'm lucky I didn't read that idiot's spoiler about who the killer is because usually I read them all. Yeah someone has got to moderate these comments at least to some extent to prevent such shit and to generally clean things up. If Jeff and Vinny want to read these They have to sort through a lot of stuff that isn't very useful to them. But then again there has to be a place for opinions regarding each episode.
I actually had an idea of making a dedicated article/blog/wiki of some sort which would only contain useful tips for the Endurance Run. Since I started my blog and started writing about it, I might just try it!

Posted by iAmJohn

*yip*

Posted by pawsoffury

While I love this endurance run, reading the comments has completely ruined my own playthrough of the game. That guy who posted who the killer was the otherday, I seriously hope he get's hung drawn and quartered.  The more and more I tried to forget what I had accidentally read the more vivid it just became.

As Vinny often mentions the comments for this endurance run on tape (e.g. they're being read by staff) It's sad that greater moderation wasn't used on this feature to prevent idiots posting unhidden spoilers. I love Giant Bomb and I love this endurance run but this has really dampened my opinion of the website as a whole.

Posted by President_Evil

Posted by Kman

This would be like the perfect daily video podcast, but i'm sure rendering it and all that crazy tech jazz idk about would be a pain....damn

Posted by HT101

Nooooo!!!!  Why do you make us wait?  I guess that's why I can't quit this Endurance Run.  There is always some new and awesome around the corner.

Posted by Daroki

Yip! is right.  Like everyone else is saying, spending time with Ms. Yip! is good. 

Definately been appreciating watching the series so far and I'm glad that the ill fated battle with Super Special K didn't derail the series.  Like everyone's saying, the battle with Contrarian King is rough at this level and there's really four ways to deal with it and it'll tell you how you'll progress through the game.  (Either you ignore it, hope to get lucky and that he doesn't flap his hands and kill everyone, overpower it by holding off, or fight it using your -nda and -kaja spells which allows you to kill it earlier.) 

By the way, advice is good (and there's been more good advice on the threads than I can catalog), but putting crap in here that they haven't seen yet and will HAVE to see (take for instance, the next dungeon) is bad.  Unless they call the thing off, they're GOING to see the next dungeon (and I can't wait to see the reaction too), but they might not know (even though we're telling them) about the use of personas of the same arcana accelerating the social link advancement (which means less "hanging out" and more "story" when you engage a social link).

Or that the capsule machine is a waste of time on a rainy day... oops.  :)

Posted by nick69

damn, cutting us short?

Posted by Metroid545

*Yip*! XD

Edited by BishopSummers

I'm glad you guys are keeping up the Endurance Run.  I don't know of any other gaming website that would do something this cool let alone keep this series going for a long as you guys have.  Here's hoping you guys keep up the videos until the game is won :)

Posted by Sabata

Who loves orange soda?

Jeff loves orange soda!

Is it true?

MMMMMmmmmhhhmmmmmm.

He do he do he Do-ooooooooo!
Posted by Kohe321

Awesomeness!

Posted by Ptolemaios

MARA!!!!!

Posted by stephengotlost

They got preoccupied with thoughts of eating steak so they ended the Endurance Run early.

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

awesome but short. i mix sodas in weird ways to kill time at work. i'm partial to the mountain dew/lemonade/orange soda combo.

Posted by Crispain

Come on 16 min? I need MOOOOOOOOOORE!

Posted by Dolphin_Butter

This episode is only short because they're at GDC this week? Maybe?

• 120 results