118 Comments
  • 118 results
Posted by Spiritof

Best.Episode.Ever.

Edited by Ignatius2722

If you stop ignoring sukukaja and increase your evasion rate enemies with no weaknesses will miss  their attacks and be knocked down by slipping take that to heart. One more thing. get things to get rid of poison they will come in handy.

Posted by gryphon_gold
If you stop ignoring sukukaja and increase your evasion rate enemies with no weaknesses will miss  their attacks and be knocked down by slipping take that to heart.

QUOTED FOR EMPHASIS.
Posted by Shirogane

i never used them except on bosses really, by the end of the game battles were either 1 turn, i win or 1 turn i die.

wonder if we'll get to see galactic punt next episode...

hurry up and finish this dungeon already! so you can go get all the female s links up and 8 time all the girls in the game

Posted by CherokeeJack
CommodoreGroovy
Alright, according to Whisky Media, which controls Giant Bomb, they have commented on the success of the endurance run.

The most popular, eh? This endurance run really might... go on forever..."

Someone should let them know that there's no such thing as "Mystery Science 3000".

Posted by Jeffsekai

these are always amazing

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by Media_Master

ah yes!

Posted by NinjaSquirrel

Hey do you like animals? Yeah I like foxes.

Posted by gamermatt111

if only you guys tried the "you're my sister now Nanako" line, cause that actually was in that event.

Posted by JFiveJ5

"He looooooooooooooooves balls." LMAO that was so funny.

Posted by JFiveJ5
@CherokeeJack: Actually the guys from the old Mystery Science Theater show are still doing their thing online. But they do stuff for more modern movies and its only online I think. They call it Rifftrax now I think.
Posted by teekomeeko

Nanako's little dance at 24:20 was adorable :)

Posted by BlackPeople

You guys into buttsex? Yukiko is.

Posted by helmit

Hey it's 5/19 in RL and 5/19 in the game. I imagine this is the only time these realities will intersect for me... It's also my dads birthday! Does that mean I'm the next victim?! Or maybe I'm repressing my homosexuality. Or maybe I'm the culprit. Party on.

Posted by Marokai
@BlackPeople said:

You guys into buttsex? Yukiko is.

As is Kou.
Posted by Duffyside