131 Comments
  • 131 results
Posted by spilledmilkfactory

the suspense is building. will they beat the boss???

Posted by Krast

@King9999

Hah, didn't know that. In my defense, I never leveled any of my personae on my first run besides maybe a couple. S'all good.

Posted by beeryayghost

-enter bitchy rant about how these guys are playing the game all wrong-

Posted by ashogo

wow, I think the number of comments bitching about people who bitch about how jeff and vinny play has actually surpassed the number of comments that are doing the bitching.

...yeah. You guys did a lot of stuff right today, but I hope you don't waste all that sp by going home right away. Take down shadow Kanji!

Posted by CommodoreGroovy

If you're stressing about the way they play the game, take a chill pill, everyone plays differently. If they want to purchase steaks, then there's nothing you can say to stop them. Even if they are playing the game wrong, it doesn't matter we viewers are along for the ride, and nobody likes a backseat driver.

Posted by Hobbitgoth

That's what she said Gryphon!

Posted by flamingbananas

those were the wrong stakes.
they are just below at ayias.

Edited by fox01313

Skip the romance angle & getting courage, after all popularity leads to intimacy which is all you need, so get popular! Yip:) 

Posted by Media_Master

Jack Frost

Posted by piropeople13

I'MA BIRD!!! CRAWW!!!!!

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

Posted by Fritzerbacon

lol, SUUUPER!!!

Posted by Aarny91

I love the King Frost "Heyyyyy...."

Posted by Olivaw

So I'd probably just reload after the tremendous amount of bullshit the game just threw at you, and try that floor again.

But that's me. I'm kind of a conservative at jRPGs because I hate the way they are designed.

Posted by buwchbach

Oh! King Frost is a BADASS!

Posted by Arrested_Developer
@Olivaw: I'm the same way, if something goes bad right after I've saved I have no problem hitting reset.
Posted by Ramone

YES! CCR reference in the caption. Best Caption EVA

Posted by Blueblur1

I lost it when Jeff made fun of Anzu. I really enjoyed this episode because you can see that they've caught onto a lot of things or at least Jeff has. And there's only one post in the comments by Aion instead of seven posts in the Ep. 45 comments. Crazy!

Posted by IrishCoffee

I don't understand why I love watching this Endurance run so much. I also have a terrible urge to buy the game...if only I had a PS2...

Posted by Talon64

I wish I'd known about this when they first started. I've spent the past month watching the episodes up until now and it's been awesome. 

My favorite moment so far's the trip getting cancelled.  "Charlie listen to me, kill the kid, torch the house, we gotta get outta here!"  It literally had me in tears.

Posted by Undeadpool

"How can you play this game without a walk-through your first time?!!! How do you know you're playing the game right?!!!!!" 
"Uh...we're having fun?" 

Seriously, looking back on these comments I'm surprised they didn't blame Vinny for the inverted Empress card.

Edited by Marokai

Watching the Endurance run a second time makes me realize more and more things. Losing Jack Frost and fusing an un-bonused King Frost without passing on Resist Fire is painful to watch. It's funny to see how they were at fusing toward the beginning of the run, since they got much better at fusing later, but early on they went from not fusing at all to fusing everyone for the sake of fusing more people.

Posted by gave1

i love the angry apostrophe

Posted by LackLuster

My first Endurance run continues to truck along

Posted by Rox360

Of course no one's out when it's raining, don't you know about the purple fog?!

Man, this is kinda eerie...

Posted by HubrisRanger

SUPAH!

Posted by buft

Boss fight time i hope, these guys are rocking this, its persuaded me to play P3P which is awesome, im almost at a similar level to what im watching here

Posted by thebunnyhunter

damn my last week has just been a blur thanks to this endurance run

Posted by Duffyside
Posted by namesonkel

King Frost isn't your persona, he's more like your pimp.