215 Comments
Posted by trimon

That bit with Yukiko at the beginning was great XD

"mutters DARKLY" rrrrRRr
Posted by sneakysnake128

Use the TV to enter the Meat Dimension!

Posted by RampageEndsHere

Accepting the Fox's quest won't take your After School slot, only when you report back after fullfilling it will take the After School slot.

Posted by Jost1

Yesssssss

Posted by JJGIANT

Vinnies wierd........

Edited by ahoodedfigure

(Dishonorable to eat outside your homeroom during lunch?  So why do other depictions of school have kids eating in a cafeteria?  Who would you be dishonoring?) - Totally Answered (though there are cafeterias in Japan, we decided.  Not common, but they exist)

Anyway, I ate food in classrooms some days, it's not weird at all to do that, especially in smaller schools.

Edited by darkspirit138

This is a complete and utter guess as to who the killer is. But I think its Dojima, because hes always away on the day, he never gets caught, and he would love seeing people go to the Bad Bad Bathouse.

Posted by Mordi

"Edit: Okay, from the look of his feed there were removed comments. If someone's being an ass, just report and ignore them. Otherwise it just makes you seem extremely annoying too. I don't watch the Endurance Runs so I can see people bicker back and forth. None of us want to see that."

Easy. Don't scroll down. =)
Edited by MagikGimp

There's no music when it's raining, just the incessant sound of raindrops.

HASTILY SKIPPED TEXT OF THE DAY TIME!
Old woman: "And my daughter's family is getting nosy again. Chattering on about how I shouldn't be pushing myself!
They look at me with their apologetic faces and say things like, "Isn't it inconvenient for you at your age?"
I know I don't have too many years left, but I don't want everybody's pity!
Sheesh, such silly things to worry about!"

Posted by Aas

HOT DOG ON A STICK!

Posted by sixpin

darkspirit138 is the real killer! He's just trying to throw everyone off his trail.

Posted by ChrisTaran

And the anxious wait for 50 begins...

Edited by Winternet

SNIDE:

Just completed my persona 4 behind the scenes video. My work day was 18 hours today. Could be my new record, but this vid makes it worth it. 11:44 PM

Well, at least the BTS video of persona is confirmed. Just have to wait on the ep50 situation.....
Posted by papercut

so does this make it official? 5o lost for ever?

Posted by TheKidNixon

I have expect the BtS video is some sort of apology/explanation/mea culpa for the lost 50.

Either way, its raining pretty severely, so I'm not going anywhere. *sets up camp again*

Posted by Dethfish

Yay, more waiting and praying for P4 videos.

Posted by PeasForFees

"Yo Fifty w'happen'd to my episode, Yo lost Didnt yea."

Bts should be more than enough of a compromise though

Posted by Winternet

I'll pray for a BTS and a Fitty

Edited by Aion

I'm expecting episode 50 to have some of the non-corrupted footage and, in between, talking shown between the guys about what happened during the parts that they couldn't show. A fill in the blank type of deal.

If it's just 30-50 minutes of talking in the flesh, I can't see it being very good. What can they show exactly?

"This is the sofa where we sit and play the game. This is the PS2 pad Vinny struggles to hold, it (for him) being like holding a wet fish trying its best to survive. This is our TV..." 

It'll be a bit dull without P4 on the screen. I do want to actually see Vinny because, as of yet, I've only heard his voice during the GB videos - he's either holding the camera or commenting on something off camera.

Posted by Cirdain

50, 50, 50!

Posted by Daroki

Ok guys, you know what to do.  Give fiddy his skull already.  :) 

Also, as much as she's a complete downer right now and cues the sad music, Yumi will help you get your expression up so you can talk to Nanako again, since dealing with her drama and surviving it without  going nuts raises your Understanding greatly.

Posted by NukeGoBoom

You should atleast try ranking up Nanako more.Even if you have to increase expression.Shes avaible only for a limited time in a game for ranking up.

Posted by Toby

Who the f*** touched my puddin! hahaha

Posted by papercut

I wonder if they are going to back up there saves now...

Posted by Carlos1408

YO FITTY HIT THAT BIG ASS PERSONA!!!

Just saying, but Personae's from Justice Arcana are complete garbages with garbage learnable skills, so ranking up with Nanako won't effect jack shit.

I'd concentrate on Academics and or Expression so you can take the Tutor job. Then you will open up the Tower Social Link (at night). Tower is easily the Arcana with strongest Personaes, edging even Judgement Arcana. It is pretty easy to rank up in comparison to Devil and Justice, so you might as well want to max this one up earlier.

Posted by sixpin

But don't you need to rank up with Nanako in order to complete her part of the story later?

Posted by bekern

I'm amped for the behind the scenes! Is that going to be part of episode 50 or its own thing???

Posted by Curufinwe

The Justice S.Link is 100 times more interesting than the Tower S.Link, so they're much better off raising Expression and talking to Nanako.

I meant 'grinding' Understanding for the Tutor job and not Expression.

@ sixpin (*Spoiler alert*)

You mean to unlock *spoiler* Heaven dungeon ? No, it will open up automatically without ranking up the social link.

Posted by sixpin

@ RampageEndsHere

Good to know. I was misinformed by a friend it would seem. I thought that sounded like some dodgy game design.

Posted by Goldenroad

good work guys :D
funny as ever

Posted by endaround

Yep the Tower SL is boring.  And we know they are going to Max out the Chariot SL so its not like they are going to be lacking power at the end.

Posted by Winternet

Posted by nekoNari

Will we see 50 before today's gone? Or will it be up on Monday? I did see Twitter line from Jeff that they were re-recording ep. 50 yesterday. Hope I can watch it today. :)

Chariot S Link is good. Futsunushi with his Primal Force and Apt Pupil can cause a critical hit to the boss, and add another turn, and he is undoubtedly the strongest Personae physically. I won't even swap him for Asura, Sandalphon, or even Ardha.

There is no Hassou Tobi within Justice Arcana. That's the difference.

Posted by TheMagicalTurtle

Persona is just acting like a little bitch this week. First 49 and 50 are corrupted, and now my own game save is lost about 15 hours in. I had some really great abilties from fusing too, like Resist Physical on damn near everything :(

Posted by twillfast

LMAO at the hooker scene in the lunch room.

-P-Picking up trash? "Develop a love" my ass! That's slave labour!

HE'S TALKING ABOUT HOOKERS LOL!

Posted by Xymox

I wanna taaalk! (talk!) doodododo

Posted by George1St

guess 50 is off and so is persona 4 endurance run damn tek failures

Posted by VitaminWaterYum

Just keep praying for part 50! D:

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

@Jeff

It's not that the developers were too lazy to create a lunch room for the game, it's just common for most students in Japanese schools to eat their lunch in the classroom. Also a fun fact, in Japan the students stay in one room all day while the teachers have to change rooms, unlike here in the U.S.

Posted by Media_Master

summer time! in persona land

Posted by Moridin

I wanna talk!

Posted by Benjamimmy

when vinny says 'has Yukikos voice actor changed since the last episode?' i thought the same thing at the same time

Posted by I2v2nr20I

SIFL AND OLLY!

Posted by piropeople13

I LOLed so hard when you spent your day off from school with Yukiko.

>D

Posted by strangeling

Go Vinny, Go!

(I'm so behind)
Posted by Lazyaza

Vinny: "Yumi looks gloomy.... you know what TOUGH"
Jeff: "Crazy bitch"

I love these videos, I'm almost caught up woot! :D

Posted by Venatio

I laughed so hard when Jeff called Yumi a crazy bitch XD