552 Comments
Posted by MasterWGS

"EW WHAT'S HIS EAR DOING DOWN THERE?"

Good Lord, I miss Ryan.

Posted by Peejay818

Ahhh yosuke messes up EVERYTHING.

Posted by Undeadpool

I also went on a high school camping trip (though it was seniors only) and had to deal with someone snoring loudly...though I dealt with it by being awake all night and staggering through day 2...also freaked out a girl by making the Friday the 13th noise behind her when she was walking alone to the cabins...can't imagine why I didn't date much in high school...

Edited by sionweeks

CHU CHING

Posted by Duffyside
Posted by vermin_king

"what was that?!? that was HOT!" awesome.

Posted by JBrosk89

"Cops don't have a summer uniform." One of my fav lines from this ER...

Posted by Pop

best episode I think.

Posted by joshth

SOON SOON YOU'RE A BALLOON

Second time through the ER, this is my favorite line that I totally didn't catch the first time.

Posted by larryrules138

"There's nothing courageous about eating a frozen banana. People eat those all the time. Hand me a frozen banana right now and I'll eat it and I'm a coward."

Jesus Christ. Only five minutes into this one and it's already awesome

Posted by Nottle

I always felt like Chie and Yukiko were a bit mean in this episode. They push you off a cliff for saying they are cute and then push Kanji off for having an anime pervert nose bleed. But abuse is funny when it is female to male.

Posted by MiniPato

I just love the anger with which Jeff says "COPS DON'T HAVE A SPRING UNIFORM!"

Posted by Draxyle

"Kanji's gonna hook up with the fat chick"

.. That's exactly how it happens in the anime version of this. Jeff and Vinny were prophets.

Posted by Alcamin

I've been meaning to catch up with this ER for ages, and I've got to say, best episode ever! That is all.

Posted by Bigheart711

Well, that was totally funny. XD

Posted by thebunnyhunter

glad this episode wasnt lost forever, been looking forward too it since i started the endurance run

Posted by Toxin066

Phenomenal episode.

Posted by Marokai
@AlexanderSheen: Beautiful.
Posted by Agent47
@AlexanderSheen: Oh this made my day jaja.
Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by Tankhammer

"Yosuke must work at the hospital 'cuz that kid's got mad courage" is such a great line.

Posted by Binbay55

(Said quietly to himself) Vinny: Cha-ching...

Posted by Ketchupp

"Shut up, Teeth!"

Posted by TruthTellah

This episode is not only the best ER video, but the best video to come out of Giant Bomb so far.  Period.

Pure Genius.

Posted by kollay

Fucking damn this series is the best.

Posted by Gerhabio

I was pleased with this.

Posted by LackLuster

soon soon your a balloon

Edited by kerse

I really like the voice acting on drunk Morooka. In fact 99% of the voice acting in this game is top notch.

Posted by Dtat

You show my kid devil tricks?  

I notice new things every time I watch these XD

Posted by Guyzea

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

"I'm kinda like a doctor. I ordered gauze once."

Posted by ShadowConqueror

Big Lebowski reference!

Posted by WolfmanJenkins

I never understood the whole nosebleed incident with Kanji until I learned that it apparently happens when a character gets sexually excited. The more you know!

Posted by Brunchies

This endurance run is amazing, best show on Giant Bomb. 

Posted by afrofools

What the hell happened? I hate it when movies don't tell you what happened. The nosebleed just complicates things.

Posted by PirateNeal

Banana breath..

Posted by Ujio

LMAO @ 23:30-24:10

Posted by Undeadpool

Oh Ryan...your fly-by commentary is a delight.

Posted by Maxtone
@insane_shadowblade85 said:
"
Oh man, I forgot how disturbing Vinny and Jeff's obssession with Chie was lol. "

And How
Posted by Zicdab

"Masturbate in front of us right now."

Posted by Shibbles

Alright, this is probably the eighth or ninth time I've rewatched this episode, and I'm just now realizing that Tanaka is on the television at the thirteen minute mark when Charlie is showing Nanako the magic trick.

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

Oh man, I forgot how disturbing Vinny and Jeff's obssession with Chie was lol.
Posted by teekomeeko

Prodigy reference, son!

Posted by Blueblur1

Great episode! I think I remember choosing to compliment Yukiko when I played that part last October. And holy crap at the MattBodega comment on page 7 (he's doing freelance work on the site now)! I'm glad they salvaged this episode. Really really funny. I hope they become aware of the nosebleed thing and Fox not taking up time soon.

Posted by Ockman

lol I was just watching this episode again, and I almost spit my drink out when Jeff yelled "Put some clothes on! God dammit!" lol

Posted by Origina1Penguin

I remember being really afraid the endurance run would end because of the problems with this episode.

Posted by SBYM

Great episode. >__<

Posted by Lelcar

this one is hilarious. this and when they meet fox for the first time is up there. if i recall, the episode where teddie changes into human form is good too. going to watch that next.