Black screen GO!

Posted by gannon16

Search FTW.

Posted by Nizzleworth

I JUST finished Persona 4. :)

Posted by natiko

Time for the endurance run! :D

Posted by chronix

After you come back from the TV, go finish quests before you sell your materials!

Edited by skrutop

WOOHOO!  Get some, Tunoku!

Staff infection >> staph infection

Posted by Scooper

Black screen and dots!?!?!? Can only mean one thing in a japanese RPG.

Posted by ahoodedfigure

If you look up where the sartorius muscle is, all will become clear.

Posted by Trnck

Posted by Satune

Ya more devil Nurse!!

Posted by TheClap

Maybe the fox is the dog.. it barked after all

Posted by Grillbar

smell my finger funky student

Posted by Nizzleworth

That gas station attendant only shows up while it's raining..

hmmm..

Posted by Nexas

Damn it cut off early

Posted by KaosAngel

go go go !1111!

Posted by TheClap

Great Staff/staph pun, Vinny!

Posted by endaround

You don't have a Devil persona on you.  You really should go into the TV-you only have until 7/9 so basically this week.  Clear out Kanji's dungeon and another 1-2 levels of Rise's.  Come out sell, equip and finish off Rise's

Posted by SuperJoe

Statutory Rape!

Posted by Doubt

yip!

Edited by fox01313

When I keep seeing way too much drama girl leaving for the hospital I expect that you find her drama brain snapped at the hospital & she's running in the room with a knife to stab her dad.

And as an art student familar with anatomy, here's the muscles the hot nurse pointed out. Not sure though if she was showing them on her or Charlie; the trapezius muscle is behind the neck & shoulder area, external oblique is the side of the torso under the arm & the sartorius is the long thin muscle going along the front to the inside of the thigh.

BTW I was so wanting to see Chie galatic punt those bullies.

Posted by Otacon

Haha, that's one quick moving social link you have there.

Posted by Sarumarine

"Do You Know What This Muscle Is?"
-Got it on with a nurse? Maybe? Possibly?

And then the game got weird with the nurse. And then it got awesome with Chie. Heh. The spreading Nanako around was great too. You guys just had a rollercoaster of a day there.

Posted by Carlos1408

DEVIL NUURSE!

Posted by MeatSim

Tanaka is like the Japanese version of Billy Mays.

Posted by AllanIceman

This should be good.

Posted by Mimakos

oh no vinny... ghost town was nice..ricky gervais was in it man..look him up..(sniff...)

Posted by Jack_Daniels

GB needs more luchadeer. It's not around enough to really matter.

Posted by Death_Burnout

You "spent some time" Alright!

Posted by LordAndrew

I know you guys like hanging out with people, but you should stop avoiding the Midnight Channel. Instead of going to Aiya, you should have gone back to the striptease. You'll have several days to visit Aiya right before the fog comes.

Posted by Burntlettuce

You guys should go and try to clear out a few more level's in Rise's Dungeon or clear Kanji's and get a couple of level's. Don't put it off to the last moment again, because its better to sleep and regain HP/SP then to have to pay all your money to the fox.

But Great Episode keep it up ^_^

Posted by m1k3

When you hang out with your social links and it doesn't give you a special scene (something other than "you feel your relationship is going to become closer soon"), you basically wasted that afternoon or evening. You only get those special scenes after certain dates.

Posted by Grim_Fandango

Anyone get that sudden urge to work at a hospital?

Posted by unangbangkay

The pet food is just fish. You can get it by fishing, and Tanaka occasionally sells some via the show.

Edited by RagingLion

I'm getting the vibe from the guys in the know who've played P4 that you really need to head into the TV now, so I just wanted to encourage you to do that.  Don't leave it too late that you suddenly find yourself unable to take the enemies if they turn out tougher than expected.  You might need to be real careful with your SP if you're short on time, at least with Charlie because you can swap someone else out if they run short.

Anyway, nice ep.

Posted by endaround

@m1k3
No that isn't true at all.  You're building up SL points.  If you don't match persona or answer questions poorly you'll get more of them.

Posted by Mistral

Oh, will you ever not leave the dungeons until the very last minute? Now the game's going to be "subtly hinting" that HEY YOU SHOULD CLEAR THE DUNGEON ALREADY for the next week.

You should honestly go to the dungeon on rainy days instead of doing the beef bowl challenge - stat boosts are nice, but getting the dungeon over with sooner is nicer.

Posted by Origina1Penguin

Human Anatomy 101 came early

Posted by jmrwacko

Lmao, a "staff" infection. yes!

Posted by DannyJ

haha, "if you know what I mean," reminds me of Whose Line is it Anyways?

Posted by Plasma

@nizzleworth

.... lol

Edited by iAmJohn

DUDE YES CHIE IS GOING TO GET HOOKED UP WITH!!!  Also wtf at the nurse rape.

But seriously guys, unless the game lets you hang out with Chie, you should hit up that strip joint.
Posted by Reverseface

Guys don't worry they'll just roll up on the last day and Blitz Rise, your forgeting that jeff and vinny have MAD GAME. There professionals!

Posted by flamingbananas

spend more time with team mates
yukiko and kanji!

Posted by Turambar

Guys, go into the status menu, select yourself, and press right.  It'll show you all your current character stats (knowledge, courage, etc).  It should be helpful in preventing you guys from wasting your time raising stats that are already maxed out.

Posted by 10_yard_fighter

More early 90's rap references please.

Posted by Crixaliz

I love Ryan's commentary

Posted by StarwindX9

Vinny: I would seriously consider leveling up.

Posted by Kraznor

Vinny, two tips.

The "cat food" is fish, so if you have fish with ya, you can give it to the cat.

More importantly, in regards to the nurse. If you choose the most resisting dialogue options she'll, uh, enjoy that more. It improves the odds of getting to maximum intimacy level with her instead of just becoming good friends.

Posted by AleeN634

Vinny: Don't forget to use the red mailboxes to redeem your Prize Stickers.

• 125 results